Page 110 of 145 FirstFirst ... 1060100105106107108109110111112113114115120 ... LastLast
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 2167

Thread: Forgot the name of a game? Post here.

Thanks
    Thanked 13,308 Times in 1,165 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Toonwriter View Post
    Now I have another video game I forgot. I did remember seeing a gameplay of it, but I forgot the title. All I remember is that this game had three playable characters, one of them a dictator whose people rebelled against him, even his own guards. He ate a sandwich that had a rat in it, and he enjoyed the food, and he had to escape his own castle with a secret passage. Can anyone remind me what it is?
    Well, anyone?
    No idea. But you could provide more details that might narrow down the possibilities. Like when did you see this game, 2 weeks ago, or 10 years? What sort of system could it have been running on? What sort of visuals did it have? Was the story told textually, or? Any little details you can think of, even if they're maybe wrong, could help somebody think of what you're looking for.
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar View Post
    No idea. But you could provide more details that might narrow down the possibilities. Like when did you see this game, 2 weeks ago, or 10 years? What sort of system could it have been running on? What sort of visuals did it have? Was the story told textually, or? Any little details you can think of, even if they're maybe wrong, could help somebody think of what you're looking for.
    It had voices, it's about five or six years ago, and I could be wrong, but maybe it's not a Disney game. Still, it was CGI, and I think the dictator was a midget man that is almost similar in attitude to Wario.
    Last edited by Toonwriter; 18th-February-2014 at 01:11.

Thanks

It had voices, it's about five or six years ago, and I could be wrong, but maybe it's not a Disney game. Still, it was CGI, and I think the dictator was a midget man that is almost similar in attitude to Wario.
    c'mon bro, give us a system. it was a NDS game, a Playstation one, help us so we can help you!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok, some more things about the damn game i'm looking for.

quick visual description:
    -2D motorcycle game.
    -Night setting; a night city in the background (that's the most important thing to me)
    -long ramp to jump.
    -you jump over cages? over boxes? something like that.
    -if i remember it right, the guy in the cycle have a jacket, he looked like a 80's badass (i could be wrong)
    -i played it on a PC several years ago. Windows 98 PC. But i don't know if it was a PC game or a Sega genesis game, because those computers had the KGEN.exe emulator.
    -old school looking game. you know, pixel sprites and stuff.
    -it was so much fun to me!

it was a bit like this:

Arriba del Acopio.jpg
    -yep, i made that crap-

So please help me guys. now i can almost see it clearly.

good afternoon...

EDIT: forget the lampost. it's all about everything else.
    Last edited by P_Hangman; 19th-February-2014 at 20:06.

Again

Thanks

Guys help me.Looking for NES game played in 1992.Problem it was totally in Japanese get cassette free with NES.It game play you walk fight with enemies, collect,enter in pagoda types buildings to get magical stuff,swords shield.i remember once i bought flying shoes.Hope some of you played and remember it as my emulator collection complete except this

Thanks

There is this PS1 japanese mecha game that I played when I was a kid. There are no English version.
    I can't recalls the title, it is something along the line of gunslavyer, guyver, slayers, etc.

- 3D side scrolling robots
    - There are 4 robots (or characters) you can choose from. (3 guys, 1 girl)
    - You can buy item, weapons, etc. from town
    - SELECT button activates your ultimate (ability that basically destroy all enemies on the screen).
    - I remember there's one boss that you can't defeat no matter what. You have to lose to him/her (can't remember the gender). When I was a kid, I spent all my ultimates to try to beat him/her, but end up stucking there (I can't read Japanese)

Elmdor Rizer is offline Official Chronicler of EP
    Unofficial Chronicler of your underwear drawer
    Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by NES1993 View Post
    Guys help me.Looking for NES game played in 1992.Problem it was totally in Japanese get cassette free with NES.It game play you walk fight with enemies, collect,enter in pagoda types buildings to get magical stuff,swords shield.i remember once i bought flying shoes.Hope some of you played and remember it as my emulator collection complete except this
    Uh, Kid Icarus? Probably not, no. You remember anything at all about the main character or the enemies or something like that?

Michael Ballack, he scores free-kicks.
    He's got black hair, and he's german.
    Michael Ballack, trains in paddocks.
    in his spare time, HE FARMS HADDOCKS!
    Watch me play Super C, guys!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by biloon View Post
    There is this PS1 japanese mecha game that I played when I was a kid. There are no English version.
    I can't recalls the title, it is something along the line of gunslavyer, guyver, slayers, etc.

- 3D side scrolling robots
    - There are 4 robots (or characters) you can choose from. (3 guys, 1 girl)
    - You can buy item, weapons, etc. from town
    - SELECT button activates your ultimate (ability that basically destroy all enemies on the screen).
    - I remember there's one boss that you can't defeat no matter what. You have to lose to him/her (can't remember the gender). When I was a kid, I spent all my ultimates to try to beat him/her, but end up stucking there (I can't read Japanese)
    I found it! Ridegear Guybrave

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Elmdor Rizer View Post
    Uh, Kid Icarus? Probably not, no. You remember anything at all about the main character or the enemies or something like that?
    I check Kid Icarus unfortunately it is not.Main character kinda samurai fighter.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Is it Technos Samurai?
    Technos_Samurai.png

EDIT: It could also be Ganbare Goemon! Karakuri Douchuu

goemon1fc-1.png
    Last edited by Cyberxion; 22nd-February-2014 at 02:00. Reason: Forgot to include the name of the game

Thanks

[QUOTE=P_Hangman;1719301]c'mon bro, give us a system. it was a NDS game, a Playstation one, help us so we can help you!

It was PC. Interactive. You use your mouse to click anywhere for the character.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberxion View Post
    Is it Technos Samurai?
    Technos_Samurai.png

EDIT: It could also be Ganbare Goemon! Karakuri Douchuu

goemon1fc-1.png
    Guys thanks for your help and this is not too.My bad luck.Wish i can provide you any more info.Using google images so once i see it i will know.Purple background,snacks in pots two more thing i remember but i will rem how hard you try to help me

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

How about this one? It's "Master Chu and the Drunkard Hu".

mchu2.gif

Thanks

How about this one? It's "Master Chu and the Drunkard Hu".

mchu2.gif
    i feel so embarrassed to put all of you in such stupid position.I wish i can help more to find this game.I find it or not but rem the efforts u made

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

No worries, man. I'm sorry we couldn't find it for you. Let us know if you do, though. I'm really curious.

Thanks

No worries, man. I'm sorry we couldn't find it for you. Let us know if you do, though. I'm really curious.
    I will if i find it