Page 109 of 145 FirstFirst ... 95999104105106107108109110111112113114119 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 2167

Thread: Forgot the name of a game? Post here.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Darkgenz View Post
    Hi guys, made an account after finding this forum because I need some help.

I am looking and researching for a game I played a long time ago, I think 15 years ago would be accurate. I am almost sure I played the game on a IBM PCjr, but I can be mistaken. The only thing I remember for sure is that the IBM logo would come on up on the screen everytime I turned on the thing.

I have a vague memory of some black screen with a few games I could select, the game I'm trying to looking for was in between them.

You played as a colorful spider/crawler (or maybe my mind is tricking me and it was just a dude) in what seems like a space/galaxy environment. Not because of all the planets and everything, but because the background was black and would flicker some white pixels which represented stars.

The point of the game was to walk across these blocks in a top down view, so you could go left, right up or down, and break all the blocks as you walked over them. The blocks all had a different color and thus different effects, some would require me walking over them twice/thrice and maybe even changed color when walked over.

You would proceed to the next level if you were able to destroy all the blocks.

Please help me out guys. I have been googling and searching for ages, every information helps! I'm going insane!

Thanks a lot.
    Mike
    For some reason your description really made me think of Math Munchers, although it's kind of a stretch.

Quote Originally Posted by JC200X View Post
    Okay, maybe you guys can crack this one. I've been dying to play it again for years.

This is a Japanese PSX game. You navigate through a maze with some pencil-like thing and when you touch the walls, it explodes and (I think) you have to start over. I'm pretty sure I played this game off of a demo disc, if that helps.

I know that's not a lot to go on. That's all I remember.
    Irritating Stick?
    Last edited by Cookie Monster; 30th-January-2014 at 21:25. Reason: posts merged

Thanks

I have a war plane game i want to play again and forgot the name of. I believe it came out about between 2003-2006, but im not sure.
    The missions in the game begin with you dropping out of a zeppelin, attacking planes and flying to specific places, and end usually with flying back to the zeppelin and docking again.
    It also has a form of editor where you can change the ammunition you are using and the ammunition is finite for every mission.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nikolaier View Post
    I have a war plane game i want to play again and forgot the name of. I believe it came out about between 2003-2006, but im not sure.
    The missions in the game begin with you dropping out of a zeppelin, attacking planes and flying to specific places, and end usually with flying back to the zeppelin and docking again.
    It also has a form of editor where you can change the ammunition you are using and the ammunition is finite for every mission.
    Crimson Skies?

Thanks

It was a snes or nes game ( probably snes), it was kind of a soccer game, but the characters used pickaxes to hit the ball and score goals. If I am not mistaken, there were kind of "bosses" that were pigs.

Thanks

I've got two games I'm struggling to identify and have been for YEARS!

The first was a Master System game (Although I'm even beginning to doubt that!). The game was a platformer but I can only remember the one level. It was an underwater stage with a moving screen, you had to swim between spiky urchin things. The boss for the level was an Anglerfish or Lantern fish and it changed colour the more you damaged it. I didn't play it myself because I was still quite young and was awful at it, but I remember my mum playing it and getting that far. The angler fish look similar to the one in Link's Awakening but I played it long before that was out and it was on the TV.

The second game was a TV phone in one in the 90's. It was on one of the after-school or Saturday morning kids shows. The player would phone in and control the game with their dial-pad on their phone. The game was kind of like Boulder Dash except you collected sweets. I think the character was a boy that may have looked like Kid Chameleon a bit. I did play the game myself around a friends house on PC.

Any ideas would put me out of my misery because I've been trying to find the names for YEARS!

Unsolved.

Thanks
    Thanked 13,309 Times in 1,165 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by tigermask86 View Post
    The first was a Master System game (Although I'm even beginning to doubt that!). The game was a platformer but I can only remember the one level. It was an underwater stage with a moving screen, you had to swim between spiky urchin things. The boss for the level was an Anglerfish or Lantern fish and it changed colour the more you damaged it. I didn't play it myself because I was still quite young and was awful at it, but I remember my mum playing it and getting that far. The angler fish look similar to the one in Link's Awakening but I played it long before that was out and it was on the TV.
    I seem to recall Alex Kidd in Miracle World had a self scrolling underwater stage. I don't recall the bosses though, but Alex Kidd was really popular back in the day, so maybe it's it?
    Last edited by Ragnar; 15th-February-2014 at 02:02. Reason: typo
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Searcher17 View Post
    Crimson Skies?
    That's the one.

Thanks

Hi guys, I really need your help with a game title. I was looking for some couple of hours but it was pointless Before I start I need to say that I'm not from Engilsh language country so I can make some mistakes

This game was popular beetween 2000-2006 ( I cannot be more specific, sorry ). In this game the main character was a very small, I remember a level when you are running around in some house. He could run on bookshelves, under a table or a closet like he was a toy. If it helpes I think that he could use a car, and run before someone (maybe a cat, or dog). The game is a 3D game, maybe a platform game but I'm not a 100% sure. For example I give a titles of a games that look very familiar:
    Toy Story 2
    Airfix Dogfighter
    This games should help. I hope that someone will know and help me with this

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PoliCezary View Post
    This game was popular beetween 2000-2006 ( I cannot be more specific, sorry ). In this game the main character was a very small, I remember a level when you are running around in some house. He could run on bookshelves, under a table or a closet like he was a toy. If it helpes I think that he could use a car, and run before someone (maybe a cat, or dog). The game is a 3D game, maybe a platform game but I'm not a 100% sure. For example I give a titles of a games that look very familiar:
    Toy Story 2
    Airfix Dogfighter
    This games should help. I hope that someone will know and help me with this
    That sounds kind of like Chibi Robo. Do you know what system it was on (Gamecube, PC, PSP, etc)?

Thanks

I was playing this game on my PC. About Chibi Robo, it wasn't that what I'm looking for, but game mechanics and a size of main character is very familiar. The graphic was not like "japanese style". So if you know some similar game to this one let me know

Thanks

It was a Wrestling game for the N64. I remember you were able to climb out of the ring, grab a randomly generated item from the crowd or something like a chair. Then climb back in and hit him with it.
    EMUPARADISE ROCKS!

Thanks
    Thanked 13,309 Times in 1,165 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by lucamario View Post
    It was a snes or nes game ( probably snes), it was kind of a soccer game, but the characters used pickaxes to hit the ball and score goals. If I am not mistaken, there were kind of "bosses" that were pigs.
    Maybe Firestriker? Not that it's a soccer game, but it did involve hitting around a ball with a sword. Kinda fits.
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here

Thanks

Now I have another video game I forgot. I did remember seeing a gameplay of it, but I forgot the title. All I remember is that this game had three playable characters, one of them a dictator whose people rebelled against him, even his own guards. He ate a sandwich that had a rat in it, and he enjoyed the food, and he had to escape his own castle with a secret passage. Can anyone remind me what it is?

Thanks

I will be honest. I don't remember a damn thing of the game i'm looking for.
    I'm only sure it was a 2D motorbike game, like, you know, Excite Bike.
    It has a night setting. I remember cages, lampposts.
    I'm also sure that i played it on a Windows 98 PC, with a Sega Genesis emulator. That's why i'm not sure if it was a PC game or a Genesis one.

So, i will make this easier for you guys:
    Name me some old 2D Motorbike Games (like i said, the same as Excite Bike) for PC or Sega Genesis.

This is the last game i'm looking for.
    That's all. Thank you for reading my message, and thank you all for the incoming help.

------------------> Unsolved
    Last edited by P_Hangman; 15th-February-2014 at 19:00.

Again

Thanks

Well, anyone?