Page 108 of 145 FirstFirst ... 85898103104105106107108109110111112113118 ... LastLast
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 2167

Thread: Forgot the name of a game? Post here.

Thanks
    Thanked 13,307 Times in 1,165 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by DJgLove View Post
    I'm looking for this rpg game but forgot the name and i kinda know its for DC.
    what i remember of this game is that you find a ship in the desert that you fix up and use it for traveling.
    please help, i have been trying to figure out what the name was.
    Maybe Elemental Gimmick Gear? Donno, I bought that, and never played it
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar View Post
    Maybe Elemental Gimmick Gear? Donno, I bought that, and never played it
    It wasnt that, but thank for the reply

Thanks
    EP Points

I'm not sure what it'd be then. The list of Dreamcast RPGs is pretty small

http://www.gamefaqs.com/dreamcast/list-48
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar View Post
    I'm not sure what it'd be then. The list of Dreamcast RPGs is pretty small

http://www.gamefaqs.com/dreamcast/list-48
    Nevermind i found what game it was. It was Dragon Quest 8 on PS2 with the anicent ship. thanks anyway.

Thanks
    EP Points

I am looking for a creature building game off the android store. you start with 10 animals and you can combine them to make more animals and even pokemon. but i cant remember the name of it.

Thanks
    EP Points

I've got one. I'm trying to think of this certain DS game, and the only specifics I remember about it is that you fight really enormously huge enemies (think Shadow of the Colossus).

Edit: I was SUPER late on this one, but it is Blood of Bahamut. Thanks, Gare.
    Last edited by Takion Sun; 9th-June-2014 at 05:50.

Mega Man Legends 3 Fan Project!
    We're back, baby. I'd love if someone could help me read this.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Side scrolling shooter, wrestlers for ships, nude/weird bosses

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Takion Sun View Post
    I've got one. I'm trying to think of this certain DS game, and the only specifics I remember about it is that you fight really enormously huge enemies (think Shadow of the Colossus).
    I think you might be thinking of Blood of Bahamut. That only came out in Japan, though.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Gare For This Useful Post:

Shooting Sonic Booms and Flash Kicking Scrubs into submission
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,773 Times in 750 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by skullpoker View Post
    Side scrolling shooter, wrestlers for ships, nude/weird bosses
    Cho Aniki

http://www.i-mockery.com/minimocks/sexual-games/10.php
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.

Thanks

I am looking for a game that was on the original xbox. The main characters were a brother, sister and a baby named Sonny. I also know this game was also made into a movie. In the game you can build things to aid you, there was this one part you have to build wooden stilts to walk across some sewer water. The game was made in 2003 - 2006. The game is not The Haunted Mansion or Haunted Manor. I also remember that you can send Sonny into holes into the wall to do certain things such as open doors. The final thing is that I remember playing it when I was 7. Thank you if you can find out what game I'm saying or if you can't, thank you for trying.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Rynado514 View Post
    I am looking for a game that was on the original xbox. The main characters were a brother, sister and a baby named Sonny. I also know this game was also made into a movie. In the game you can build things to aid you, there was this one part you have to build wooden stilts to walk across some sewer water. The game was made in 2003 - 2006. The game is not The Haunted Mansion or Haunted Manor. I also remember that you can send Sonny into holes into the wall to do certain things such as open doors. The final thing is that I remember playing it when I was 7. Thank you if you can find out what game I'm saying or if you can't, thank you for trying.
    Lemony Snickets.
    Terrible Jim Carrey movie made in to an ever worse game. That should be the answer you're looking for though

Thanks

Default Help me i can't remember a game! xD

Hi,

It was about 12 years i remember two things i know that some of you know and ca help me:

- Cover picture of CD have a brain with green theme and game name was in green text.
    - I think genre of that game is arcade gameplay was about dropping balls......

Thank you so much for every helpful reply i really want to play that game again, thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Александар Милојковић View Post
    Hi,

It was about 12 years i remember two things i know that some of you know and ca help me:

- Cover picture of CD have a brain with green theme and game name was in green text.
    - I think genre of that game is arcade gameplay was about dropping balls......

Thank you so much for every helpful reply i really want to play that game again, thanks
    Merged with the right thread...

Thanks

Default PCjr game I played when I was 5/6 years old at my grandma :)

Hi guys, made an account after finding this forum because I need some help.

I am looking and researching for a game I played a long time ago, I think 15 years ago would be accurate. I am almost sure I played the game on a IBM PCjr, but I can be mistaken. The only thing I remember for sure is that the IBM logo would come on up on the screen everytime I turned on the thing.

I have a vague memory of some black screen with a few games I could select, the game I'm trying to looking for was in between them.

You played as a colorful spider/crawler (or maybe my mind is tricking me and it was just a dude) in what seems like a space/galaxy environment. Not because of all the planets and everything, but because the background was black and would flicker some white pixels which represented stars.

The point of the game was to walk across these blocks in a top down view, so you could go left, right up or down, and break all the blocks as you walked over them. The blocks all had a different color and thus different effects, some would require me walking over them twice/thrice and maybe even changed color when walked over.

You would proceed to the next level if you were able to destroy all the blocks.

Please help me out guys. I have been googling and searching for ages, every information helps! I'm going insane!

Thanks a lot.
    Mike

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Darkgenz View Post
    Hi guys, made an account after finding this forum because I need some help.

I am looking and researching for a game I played a long time ago, I think 15 years ago would be accurate. I am almost sure I played the game on a IBM PCjr, but I can be mistaken. The only thing I remember for sure is that the IBM logo would come on up on the screen everytime I turned on the thing.

I have a vague memory of some black screen with a few games I could select, the game I'm trying to looking for was in between them.

You played as a colorful spider/crawler (or maybe my mind is tricking me and it was just a dude) in what seems like a space/galaxy environment. Not because of all the planets and everything, but because the background was black and would flicker some white pixels which represented stars.

The point of the game was to walk across these blocks in a top down view, so you could go left, right up or down, and break all the blocks as you walked over them. The blocks all had a different color and thus different effects, some would require me walking over them twice/thrice and maybe even changed color when walked over.

You would proceed to the next level if you were able to destroy all the blocks.

Please help me out guys. I have been googling and searching for ages, every information helps! I'm going insane!

Thanks a lot.
    Mike
    Uh, Q*bert? It sounds kinda different though, so maybe some Q*bert clone