Page 107 of 145 FirstFirst ... 75797102103104105106107108109110111112117 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 2167

Thread: Forgot the name of a game? Post here.

Thanks

Hello Numen, it was not Fable, but very alike.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by cutterbomb View Post
    Well hello guys!

I can't remember a game's name, but I remeber some aspects..

- The game has a trilogy
    - There was inventory, weapon and armor with different stats.
    - You could do many quests(main and side)
    - There was something with revenge or vengeance points that changed when fighting(Its was a purple darkish stuff)
    - It is 3D scenario
    - It's the same character in all the games of the trilogy

If you could help, thanks anyway!
    Sounds a bit like the Gothic series.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to jmcd For This Useful Post:

Thanks

There's this one video game I vaguely remember. I don't know if it's for Playstation 1 or Sega Saturn.

All I remember about it is that there was this evil-looking woman (I think she had red hair or something) and she played a piano with her long fingernails, and I mean long!

EDIT: Never mind, I found the commercial and I got the name! It's Parasite Eve!

Now I need to remember the name of a video game that involved a young boy going through a dark world, and the animation of it is all CGI, even in gameplay. I vaguely remembering that boy trying to go through a swamp, which had fog around it.
    Last edited by Toonwriter; 6th-January-2014 at 00:24. Reason: Different game

Thanks

I've been looking for a mecha game for ps1 for a long time.
    I believe the third level was a fall through a really long hole with lasers in it followed by a boss battle with a giant worm.
    The second level took place around a moon I think, and I believe the boss of that level was a really really fast mech that was hard to hit.

I wouldn't swear on it, but I believe the first level took place above water.

Thanks for the help

Edit: oh another PS1 game involved collecting red sparks and had platforming (jumping from pole to pole). One of the first levels involved running from a huge boulder that totally trashes a bunch of japanese buildings.
    Last edited by Chie; 6th-January-2014 at 04:06.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Toonwriter View Post

Now I need to remember the name of a video game that involved a young boy going through a dark world, and the animation of it is all CGI, even in gameplay. I vaguely remembering that boy trying to go through a swamp, which had fog around it.
    Almost certain its this one:
    http://www.emuparadise.me/Sony_Plays..._%5BU%5D/36991

Thanks
    Thanked 13,308 Times in 1,165 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Toonwriter View Post
    Maybe Heart of Darkness?

Edit: Oh? Manopelua beat me by a minute and we had the same thought. I guess we're right
    Last edited by Ragnar; 6th-January-2014 at 05:35.
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jmcd View Post
    Sounds a bit like the Gothic series.
    Hello jmcd, it isn't Gothic , the game wasn't like real stuff, It was more like toons.
    And is a bit newer I can say, maybe 2006 ahead.

Thanks btw

Thanks

Sorry, I don't know your game, but there's one game I know that I want help with... it takes place in a mansion, you play as a little dude with a block head and you go aroudn the mansion I think looking for souls and over time more and more monsters start appearing and you have to memorize there schedule to work and where they'll be. POILER: at the end of the game your told not to look back but you look back and the mansion is on fire. :NOT SPOILER: The camera angle is kind of like you were just above and behind your character I think.

Thanks
    EP Points

@cutterbomb
    (more classical games that i can think of with "alignment" or "morality" because that is what u describe with good/evil stats.
    Planescape: torment (D&D spinoff)
    Baldurs Gate (D&D spinoff)
    Dungeons & Dragons
    World of Darkness
    Palladium
    (More toony)
    Overlord
    (probably later released but still)
    dragon age
    the witcher
    (you know of this game for sure, still listing for completion)
    elder scrolls series (morrowind, oblivion, etc)

any of these? if not, can u try to get more details on the type/ style / timezone

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Numen For This Useful Post:

Thanks

@numen, Well I gotta thank you because you made me search for something and I could find It. The game is Deathspank, I said revenge or vengeance but It was from another game, in this game is something with justice.

Thanks again!

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by 8blazer View Post
    Sorry, I don't know your game, but there's one game I know that I want help with... it takes place in a mansion, you play as a little dude with a block head and you go aroudn the mansion I think looking for souls and over time more and more monsters start appearing and you have to memorize there schedule to work and where they'll be. POILER: at the end of the game your told not to look back but you look back and the mansion is on fire. :NOT SPOILER: The camera angle is kind of like you were just above and behind your character I think.
    This is most likely the "Gregory Horror Show".

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by manopelua View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar View Post
    Maybe Heart of Darkness?

Edit: Oh? Manopelua beat me by a minute and we had the same thought. I guess we're right
    That's it! Heart of Darkness! Thanks, man!

Thanks
    EP Points

maybe this thread can help me with finding an old game........the game i'm looking for is on the amiga(to my knowledge not released on other platforms). It was tile based and you played the part of a character(never was exactly a clear storyline) who went through pre setup levels trying to eat all of the flowers in each to complete them.(you were limited to only being able to move a single space at a time) The flowers were typically placed in extremely hard places to get in/out of alive. One of the things that could make the game really hard was that.......well lets say you eat the dirt below a pile of 7 rocks...the next space you move you then have to wait for all of them to fall before you could move again(assuming one didn't land on you killing you) How they fall depends on what spaces are available where around them and its something thats not always easy to predict, so you can easily kill yourself with a seemingly perfectly safe move. I could easily identify the game from a screenshot, but haven't been able to find it to this day(old amiga computers are long since broken down and dead)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by klejdi90 View Post
    I played a game on ps1 that was a racing game with witches as far as my memory serves me I remember the name being witchcraft racing but i have searched it all over but found nothing. Sorry but thats all i can remember. I wanna play it again as it was my first ps1 game Help?
    Hey guys just wanted to say I have found the game I was looking for Its called 'Monster Racer' for ps1. Its a game where you choose a character witch zombie skeleton and race around a track. Came back to just let anyone that comes to this thread looking for it also. Thanks for the replies.

Thanks

I'm looking for this rpg game but forgot the name and i kinda know its for DC.
    what i remember of this game is that you find a ship in the desert that you fix up and use it for traveling.
    please help, i have been trying to figure out what the name was.

edit: it was Dragon Quest VIII on PS2. I thought it was on DC.

SOLVED
    Last edited by DJgLove; 17th-January-2014 at 18:53. Reason: Found the Game name