Page 106 of 145 FirstFirst ... 65696101102103104105106107108109110111116 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 2167

Thread: Forgot the name of a game? Post here.

Thanks
    Thanked 13,309 Times in 1,165 Posts
    EP Points

Pretty sure Kirby's Avalanche was a reskinned Puyo Pop for the English market. So check out them Puyo Pop's, there are oodles of them for nigh every system. The Gamecube picked up Puyo Pop Fever.

Edit: Damn next page, why do you thwart me
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here

Thanks

Unhappy Please help me identify this PSOne game, I've been searching it for 8 years :(

Hello EPForums.
    Sorry if this is in the wrong section, I wasn't sure which section it should be in.

I played a game for the PSOne, I was 12 - 13 at the time, so I only have very vague visual memories.

It's a puzzle/adventure game, and you play as a robot, I think the colour of the robot was red.
    The world enviroment is 3D and you go around collecting random items, some good, some useless.
    Some of the puzzles require you to pull levers, to lift bridges and other objects (I think)

You can dress the robot in different clothes, like patterns, same with the house he lives in. You can decorate the outside house with a pattern.
    I sort of remember there being enemies, but I'm unsure.

That's all I remember, Oh and I think the robot had a long nose with holes in the end, (Like a cheese grater)
    I hope you guys can help me.

Thanks all!

crusher is offline ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A START
    Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Conch View Post
    Hello EPForums.
    Sorry if this is in the wrong section, I wasn't sure which section it should be in.

I played a game for the PSOne, I was 12 - 13 at the time, so I only have very vague visual memories.

It's a puzzle/adventure game, and you play as a robot, I think the colour of the robot was red.
    The world enviroment is 3D and you go around collecting random items, some good, some useless.
    Some of the puzzles require you to pull levers, to lift bridges and other objects (I think)

You can dress the robot in different clothes, like patterns, same with the house he lives in. You can decorate the outside house with a pattern.
    I sort of remember there being enemies, but I'm unsure.

That's all I remember, Oh and I think the robot had a long nose with holes in the end, (Like a cheese grater)
    I hope you guys can help me.

Thanks all!
    Gotta be Pet in TV. Have some pretty good memories of it myself.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pet_in_TV

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by crusher View Post
    Gotta be Pet in TV. Have some pretty good memories of it myself.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pet_in_TV
    That's it! Thank you so much, Crusher.
    I'm going to start playing it ASAP Haha.

crusher is offline ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A START
    Thanks
    EP Points

No problem dude, enjoy!

Thanks

Hi.there was a game that i played 2 or 3 years ago.it was like Ryse:son of rome.U were a king.i guess king of rome.in the start of game u are being attacked by enemies.and u have a big body guard too.the game is third person and RPG.after u defeat the enemies U go to a hall and there is a girl lying on some sort of benche.maybe she is dead or whatever.i guess she is your lover or wife.any one knows what game am i talking about?!help please.and sorry for my english

Thanks

Hello forum>>>im new...and the game im looking for is a computer game it a low graphic game for kids actually it has you playing as a lady bug and the storyline i think is that there is mini ladybugs trying to save the queen ladybug who was kidnapped and was in a castle and..you the player you shooting small ladybugs to the ones going in the (train motion)row being followed by the black ladybug wanting them to get in the hole and you get bonuses,powerballs life and everything if one ladybug gets in all of them get in and you lose Please help me i had it on my pc then i formatted everything!!!my aunt and i need it!!

UNSOLVED
    Last edited by ToxicDabeatbox; 30th-November-2013 at 13:49.

Thanks

The memory of this game has haunted me for years. I've searched all over the web for it but can't find it. I really want to play it again. Someone please PLEASE tell me the name of it.

I think it was on the Apple II computer. It might have been in a compilation of games, or it might have just been on a floppy disk stored with other games on it. I don't remember. You play as an 8-bit man who starts at the top of the screen and has to fall down to the bottom of the screen without getting hit by all the flying creatures and objects. You avoid getting hit by hanging onto platforms that are moving across the screen and letting go when the time is right. It might also have a circus theme, but my memory is very hazy cuz I was like 6 at the time.

I really hope someone can help. I've posted on other forums like this and nobody has ever found the answer.

UNSOLVED
    Last edited by jexncr; 29th-November-2013 at 16:03.

Thanks
    EP Points

Ok, this one may be a bit hard. I'm looking for an old DOS game that I vaguely remember playing as a child. I was at a relatives house going through a bunch of 5.5" floppies and playing games like Karateka and what not when I ran across one that I swear was titled Pissed. Anyways, I would have played the game around 1988 if that helps.

Description: From what I remember, the game was in black and white and mostly text driven. The screen I can visualize was first an overhead view with a solid white sprite as the character and white lines for walls. Exits were to the north, east and west. Whatever direction I went as a kid (can't remember which way it was,) text appeared saying that my mom was washing dishes and stabs me with a knife. I vividly remember her first calling me a bastard.

Anyways, I'm morbidly curious what in the world I played as a kid!

UNSOLVED

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LC-DDM View Post
    Alright, let's see if you guys can help me out on this one...

It's a PC game, you have a map of Europe... you pick a country, then you invade others. You have soldiers with guns that I don't remember if you directly control them to kill the opponent army. Uh, I think it was in 3D. The period is sometime after the medieval times, so that rules out Melee-weapons, I think. I think the title starts with M but I could be wrong.
    Honestly, fellas, I'm at a loss. I've no idea.

Also, was there ever a soccer game that had a fighting minigame?
    Last edited by LC-DDM; 8th-December-2013 at 16:43.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Ramin2097 View Post
    Hi.there was a game that i played 2 or 3 years ago.it was like Ryse:son of rome.U were a king.i guess king of rome.in the start of game u are being attacked by enemies.and u have a big body guard too.the game is third person and RPG.after u defeat the enemies U go to a hall and there is a girl lying on some sort of benche.maybe she is dead or whatever.i guess she is your lover or wife.any one knows what game am i talking about?!help please.and sorry for my english
    It sounds a bit like the opening to Dante's Inferno for the Xbox 360 and PS3. Can you tell me what platform you played the game on?

Thanks
    EP Points

Nobody has replied to my comment, so I'm gonna bump it again in hope that anyone new recognizes it.

A PS1 game.
    Had a fairy and a wolf (I think) as the main characters.
    Brick breaker gameplay style.
    I remember fighting a boss that produced bubbles that you could enter and fly around in.
    Had 2 player splitscreen.

Would be helpful if anyone could tell me more.

Thanks

I've posted here before but no one was able to help me. Now I edited my description a bit and I'm still with hope to get some help

PC game: Third person , game was 3D, but old, about 10 years old by its graphics (I played it 7-8 years ago). You had to control a hero, which was fighting like a samurai, with a sword, I think. You had to go through levels, kill enemies (they were with swords too as far as I remember). Later strange gorillas with yellow and red eyes (I perfectly remember I weren't able to kill those without using a special combo). There were boss monsters too. It was possible to do fighting combinations in that game. What I remember else, there probably were 8 levels. When you complete them, you have to go from level 8 and back all the levels you completed before till you get to the first one (you just had to go back where you came from). Enemies, which you killed before, revived and they were like zombies and skeletons, which you had to kill too. There was a statue in first level, which requied a special weapon to destroy. Then you get to dungeons, where the final boss is (I think it was a dragon with 3 heads, each got different color and abilities (fire, poison and ice as far as I remember). There you complete the game. I remember that I had a fighting challenge after completion of every level. When you complete challenge, you get a scarf increasing your maximum HP. And the last thing I remember is that you could collect tokens with dragon markings on them but I don't remember what they were used for..

P.S. I'm not 100% sure if those tokens or bosses were exactly dragons. They could be snakes or something else

Please help me to remember that game!

Thanks

Well hello guys!

I can't remember a game's name, but I remeber some aspects..

- The game has a trilogy
    - There was inventory, weapon and armor with different stats.
    - You could do many quests(main and side)
    - There was something with revenge or vengeance points that changed when fighting(Its was a purple darkish stuff)
    - It is 3D scenario
    - It's the same character in all the games of the trilogy

If you could help, thanks anyway!
    Last edited by cutterbomb; 30th-December-2013 at 19:36. Reason: Third person too

Thanks
    EP Points

I forgot the name of a very old game that i loved as a kid (1990-2000, probably more around 1996, but could be sooner or later)

it is an interactive educational game where you would do somthing like guessing english words and then you would have minigame puzzels in between. the puzzels were done with something like little prehistoric guys and you would have to walk through levels (topdown if i recall), roll stones away, go over logs and i remember there being crocodiles, elephants and other animals in there. I don`t have much more to go on then that.

so a game with a prehistoric setting, educational word learning game with minigames in between. I think there was some sort of connections between how you did during the word phase and the minigames too.

you mean fable? cutterbomb
    Last edited by Cookie Monster; 2nd-January-2014 at 12:38. Reason: posts merged