Page 104 of 145 FirstFirst ... 4549499100101102103104105106107108109114 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 2167

Thread: Forgot the name of a game? Post here.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by rairen View Post
    Ugh. I can't figure out this game. When I was a kid, circa '92-'00, my cousin was playing a game that looked like a strategy warfare RPG. Fantasy setting, pretty anime-style Japanese RPG graphics. The premise was that you raised armies and had to send units, lead by characters, to other cities/strongholds to take them over. It seemed complex, with the computer sending armies after other NPCs and a detailed world history. I also remember varied unit types. Different from FFT in that units walked the world map (rather than jumping from city dot to city dot) and the graphics seemed less 8-bit.

I think my brain has made up details in the resulting 20 years...
    Any idea what system? You mentioned FFT so psx maybe?

Could have been Suikoden maybe???

Thanks
    EP Points

Sounds like Ogre Battle.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Ikusagami View Post
    Sounds like Ogre Battle.
    Arrr. Yeah thats a distinct possibility!!!!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by THE ALL POWERFUL GENIE View Post
    Any idea what system? You mentioned FFT so psx maybe?

Could have been Suikoden maybe???
    Not a clue. Maddening, right? He had every system as it came out, from SNES to PS to Sega CD.

I'll dig more into Ogre Battle. It's hard to tell solely on what Google's showing me. It's definitely close. You guys rock.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by rairen View Post
    You guys rock.
    http://youtu.be/HJWr7nAt8ik?t=2s

Thanks

So, I played this game 2-3 times 4-5 year ago may be.
    This is what I remember. Don't know where to put it (type).
    You play this in a browser. It's not like miniclip style of many games. This game it has it own website/url. Like "gamename.com" or something like that. And on that page you play just this game. As far as I know about type is like escape room/point-and-click adventure game sort of.
    The start, hmmm. Ups, yes this game have many levels like 60+, similar to 99rooms, but it's more complicated. Not many people solved/ended it's very very very difficult.
    Back to how looks the start.
    I know that is very dark, you just see some stairs and a door, obviously the door is locked. You solve this level in a very funny way. You have to change the url in browser, instead of gamename.com/level-1, type gamename.com/level-2. and than you are behind the locked doors.
    I know just another level how it's look, don't know which may be level 2 or others. You are in a room with some old furniture and a light. And onto desk where is the light you see some symbols like this "- - . - . . . -", and so on, I belive that this symbols means morse code.
    This is all what I can remember from the game.
    I know just that the game is very hard/you have to tink a lot. And it is/was very popular.

Sry for bad english, can't help it.
    Thanks for any help.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LC-DDM View Post
    Alright, let's see if you guys can help me out on this one...

It's a PC game, you have a map of Europe... you pick a country, then you invade others. You have soldiers with guns that I don't remember if you directly control them to kill the opponent army. Uh, I think it was in 3D. The period is sometime after the medieval times, so that rules out Melee-weapons, I think. I think the title starts with M but I could be wrong.
    So... can anyone help me out on this? Any one get clues or something?

Thanks
    EP Points

Question Missing Childhood Memory! (PS1)

Hey, I've been downloading ISO's from Emuparadise for a couple of months now and it's bought back so many memories. I just decided to join this site to hopefully find something. I've found just about all of mine and my sister's favorites from when we were about 5/6. The only one I can't find but remember playing is one with gameplay similar to Brick Breaker, I kind of remember a Fairy and a Wolf being the characters in it. I also remember a level where a female character would be washing dishes in the middle of the screen, surrounded by bricks that you had to break to progress to the next level, and she produced bubbles which you could enter and float around in. It had a 2 player split screen feature which is what me and my sister did often. I would always get this ball upgrade which turns your ball huge and you smash all of the blocks on the screen.

It would be very much appreciated if anyone could find out the name of this game for me, for I have been searching for a few months to find it.

Thanks for reading!

(Excuse any mistakes, I have a couple of drawbacks such as dyslexia.)

Thanks

I played a game on ps1 that was a racing game with witches as far as my memory serves me I remember the name being witchcraft racing but i have searched it all over but found nothing. Sorry but thats all i can remember. I wanna play it again as it was my first ps1 game Help?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by klejdi90 View Post
    I played a game on ps1 that was a racing game with witches as far as my memory serves me I remember the name being witchcraft racing but i have searched it all over but found nothing. Sorry but thats all i can remember. I wanna play it again as it was my first ps1 game Help?
    Could it be Chocobo Racing?

Thanks

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie Monster View Post
    Could it be Chocobo Racing?
    Sadly no, It may have been a low budged never heard of game but as far as I remember it literally was racing with witches they had powerups and some rode on witch bowls. I have searched for it for so long it would bring back so many memories to play it again Thanks for your reply though brother

Thanks

Yo!

There some unlicenced(i guess) NES game
    As ive rymenber your charachter are called Slick(or Slyck) he looks like Golgo 13, and olso like in Golgo 13 nes games can punches,kicks a and shoot from handgun
    He olso had ablity to climb some walls.

As ive rymenber, some guy tell him to go to Peru and steal something, because our hero are some kind best of best thief.

Thanks

The game I forgot was a Steam game. It was a game where you started off as a hero but it is almost impossible to win on your first try. When you died, you will be able to play as a child of the first hero, but the child may have disabilities like ADHD, Dislexia, obscurred vision, etc. It was a 2D game, please help, thanks! -nflame

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by nflame100 View Post
    The game I forgot was a Steam game. It was a game where you started off as a hero but it is almost impossible to win on your first try. When you died, you will be able to play as a child of the first hero, but the child may have disabilities like ADHD, Dislexia, obscurred vision, etc. It was a 2D game, please help, thanks! -nflame
    Holy shit that sounds a lot like my life Can't even begin to think what this game is though, sorry.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nflame100 View Post
    I believe the game you're looking for is Rogue Legacy