Page 103 of 145 FirstFirst ... 353939899100101102103104105106107108113 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 2167

Thread: Forgot the name of a game? Post here.

Thanks
    EP Points

Does anybody know what this is?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hUSxi0aux4

Searching by the video title isn't getting me any results, and the video description. . . heh.
    It looks interesting, and I find it hard to believe it exists ONLY in this video.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Ikusagami View Post
    Does anybody know what this is?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hUSxi0aux4

Searching by the video title isn't getting me any results, and the video description. . . heh.
    It looks interesting, and I find it hard to believe it exists ONLY in this video.
    Dungeon Fighter Online.

Thanks
    EP Points

Thanks.
    Unfortunately, it's an online game.
    More unfortunately, it seems its NA servers have closed.

Thanks
    EP Points

So I'm thinking of an RTS of some sort on pc, played it back around 2005 or so. It was an older game, very similar to the first two Age of Empires games, with resources to collect, buildings to store them, etc. You would start with a capital building which would be upgraded into various castles depending on how far along you were. IIRC, your actions were narrated; the only example I can think of is when you attempt to build in an unbuildable area, he'll say "Can't build there, m'lord!".

To help narrow it down a bit, I'm positive it wasn't an older warcraft or AgeOf-related game.
    "I think that the problem with this video is it is highly derivative of many popular bands within the genre. Although when viewed on its own merits, it does have a deeper groove. However what it has in groove, it lacks in originality. One can't help but be reminded of such bands as Pearl Jam, White Zombie, Suicidal Tendencies and other bands that bear the mantle of so called "Alternative Rock". One is even reminded of Lorie Anderson when she wore curlers. Hehehmhm! This video speaks less to the heart and more to the sphincter. In closing, I think Korn would do well to learn more from -"

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by MaslowK View Post
    So I'm thinking of an RTS of some sort on pc, played it back around 2005 or so. It was an older game, very similar to the first two Age of Empires games, with resources to collect, buildings to store them, etc. You would start with a capital building which would be upgraded into various castles depending on how far along you were. IIRC, your actions were narrated; the only example I can think of is when you attempt to build in an unbuildable area, he'll say "Can't build there, m'lord!".

To help narrow it down a bit, I'm positive it wasn't an older warcraft or AgeOf-related game.

Probably one of the Stronghold games I think number 2 came out around '05

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Zaladane For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by THE ALL POWERFUL GENIE View Post
    Probably one of the Stronghold games I think number 2 came out around '05
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tnOMcxdBLE <-- Judging by this, definitely the one thanks!
    "I think that the problem with this video is it is highly derivative of many popular bands within the genre. Although when viewed on its own merits, it does have a deeper groove. However what it has in groove, it lacks in originality. One can't help but be reminded of such bands as Pearl Jam, White Zombie, Suicidal Tendencies and other bands that bear the mantle of so called "Alternative Rock". One is even reminded of Lorie Anderson when she wore curlers. Hehehmhm! This video speaks less to the heart and more to the sphincter. In closing, I think Korn would do well to learn more from -"

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by MaslowK View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tnOMcxdBLE <-- Judging by this, definitely the one thanks!
    That game looks really fun. Is that the game that had King of the Hill? If not, I'd like to know the name of that game. I'd say it was about the same time, and was almost the same aspect as this but there was a King of the Hill mode where you were literally trying to fend off the top of a hill. IIRC there was an awful lot of blood and gore for the time it was made.
    I'm listening but I don't hear very much...

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Ikusagami View Post
    Thanks.
    Unfortunately, it's an online game.
    More unfortunately, it seems its NA servers have closed.
    I used to play DFO with my gf. To play it now you would have to learn Korean, get it from their servers, and connect to Korean servers to play.

It ran fine on 1.6Ghz processor.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Thanks

there is this game i cant remember the name of it is for pc it is like a car game where you play sports with a car or sometimes you throw the driver from the car to score
    i really appreciate it if someone can give me the name of that game

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by eyad98 View Post
    there is this game i cant remember the name of it is for pc it is like a car game where you play sports with a car or sometimes you throw the driver from the car to score
    i really appreciate it if someone can give me the name of that game
    That sounds like the Flatout racing series. Most likely Flatout Ultimate Carnage, but it may be in all of the games.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FlavaFlave View Post
    That sounds like the Flatout racing series. Most likely Flatout Ultimate Carnage, but it may be in all of the games.
    thank you very much thats right

Thanks

Default help me

OK so this game i cant remember much about except this. it had castles that you could enter with troops like star craft you could hire heroes to help you win battles. it played like command and concur at least was similar. it was based in the swords and bows and arrows era. you fought other castles and also on top of them you also fought orge/monster type creatures. does anyone know what game this is i have been looking for days to find it.. the heroes or old war legends would be walking the map and if you click on them they would join you crusade and help you fight to win the map. to win you had to destroy your enemies.
    Last edited by c0ry138; 5th-October-2013 at 09:49. Reason: more info

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by c0ry138 View Post
    OK so this game i cant remember much about except this. it had castles that you could enter with troops like star craft you could hire heroes to help you win battles. it played like command and concur at least was similar. it was based in the swords and bows and arrows era. you fought other castles and also on top of them you also fought orge/monster type creatures. does anyone know what game this is i have been looking for days to find it..
    It sounds similar to Warcraft 3 to me.

Thanks

def is not warcraft 3 it sets on like the roman empire timeframe... the orag monster things live in like tree like houses and when you get to close to them they attack you and sometimes they go out of there way to attack you. but the graphics i remember fighting others like computers and there being heros i think is what they call it walking across the maps and if you find them they will assist you in fighting your enemies.

Thanks

Ugh. I can't figure out this game. When I was a kid, circa '92-'00, my cousin was playing a game that looked like a strategy warfare RPG. Fantasy setting, pretty anime-style Japanese RPG graphics. The premise was that you raised armies and had to send units, lead by characters, to other cities/strongholds to take them over. It seemed complex, with the computer sending armies after other NPCs and a detailed world history. I also remember varied unit types. Different from FFT in that units walked the world map (rather than jumping from city dot to city dot) and the graphics seemed less 8-bit.

I think my brain has made up details in the resulting 20 years...