Page 102 of 145 FirstFirst ... 25292979899100101102103104105106107112 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 2167

Thread: Forgot the name of a game? Post here.

Thanks

Hello,
    I forgot name of my favourite childhood psx game. Game was something like adventure when you can choose between 3 persons. 2 guys and 1 woman. I remember that first guy was fat and he has maul and girl had long-bow. There was enemies like sagittary or huge wasps. All was situated to the old greece or something like that. And there is another and last think I remember. When you died, you must beat skelletons in underground. When you died twice, it was harder. I never finish this game. Please help me and sorry for my awfull english. Thank you very much.

Thanks

hi, i have forgot name of a game that i played in my nephew house, that game is begin with coosing 1 of 5 or more kingdom.. overall that game is like brigandine in PS1, you have a king and you have many soldier.. you can have dragon , armadillo, and many more for your soldier.. what make this game different from brigandine is this is 3D game, and this game battle is unlike brigandine, the battle are not turn based, but play out in real time, you can move around the screen.. when battle about to begin you can have a little interation with your enemy, you can persuade your opponent to join your army.. i dont remember what console I use to play that game, maybe xbox.. please help me everyone..
    thank you..

Thanks

I forgot the name of the first videogame I ever played. It was on the Atari 2600. It had you in control of a tank and you would shoot at another tank.... I think.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by LoyalZero1 View Post
    I forgot the name of the first videogame I ever played. It was on the Atari 2600. It had you in control of a tank and you would shoot at another tank.... I think.
    Combat?

Thanks
    Thanked 13,309 Times in 1,165 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by kumarviky9 View Post
    Hello,
    I forgot name of my favourite childhood psx game. Game was something like adventure when you can choose between 3 persons. 2 guys and 1 woman. I remember that first guy was fat and he has maul and girl had long-bow. There was enemies like sagittary or huge wasps. All was situated to the old greece or something like that. And there is another and last think I remember. When you died, you must beat skelletons in underground. When you died twice, it was harder. I never finish this game. Please help me and sorry for my awfull english. Thank you very much.
    Maybe Herc's Adventures
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here

Thanks

Default Looking for a game, unsure of the title.

It was a super nintendo game. The first level had you playing as some sort of kid, in a very snowy area. Like, it had this long scene of a cathedral or some building, with pillars and stuff. You fought some kind of demon or something. I have only very vague memories of it, and it's bothering me. Any ideas?

Thanks

Exclamation Somebody know this game

I play 12 years ago a game on playstation one but i dont know name of it now, and i would like to play it again. The game is i think a police robot, not robocop, but a big police robot like robots in battlefield 2142, going thru city and killing others robots.... thats all i remmeber
    Does somebody know similiar games to that?

Thanks
    EP Points

Default What's the name of this game?

Don't know if this is the right place to post it

Does anyone know what's the name of that game where you play as a guy, and he as 2 girlfriends bot name caroline, and then in some parts you have to climb a tower or something, I was triyng to download the rom but I can't remember the name of the game, also is it for NDS or 3DS?Thanks in advance

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by HyperGabriel View Post
    Don't know if this is the right place to post it

Does anyone know what's the name of that game where you play as a guy, and he as 2 girlfriends bot name caroline, and then in some parts you have to climb a tower or something, I was triyng to download the rom but I can't remember the name of the game, also is it for NDS or 3DS?Thanks in advance
    It's Catherine and it's for PS3 and 360. Also I'll be merging this with the "forgot the name of the game" thread in a second.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by nikoladbc View Post
    I play 12 years ago a game on playstation one but i dont know name of it now, and i would like to play it again. The game is i think a police robot, not robocop, but a big police robot like robots in battlefield 2142, going thru city and killing others robots.... thats all i remmeber
    Does somebody know similiar games to that?
    Sounds a bit like Future Cop L.A.P.D. to me.
    Spoiler warning:

Spoiler warning:
    I'm listening but I don't hear very much...

Thanks

Everytime I come here I come with less and less information and you guys still seem to get it for me. Here is all I got:
    1. Arcade game I played around 1994-1996
    2. Shoot-em up
    3. At the end of one of the levels was a boss where you fought a train

That's it, thanks in advance if anyone can figure this one out for me

Thanks
    EP Points

One of the metal slugs???

Thanks

Alright, let's see if you guys can help me out on this one...

It's a PC game, you have a map of Europe... you pick a country, then you invade others. You have soldiers with guns that I don't remember if you directly control them to kill the opponent army. Uh, I think it was in 3D. The period is sometime after the medieval times, so that rules out Melee-weapons, I think. I think the title starts with M but I could be wrong.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mailmann006 View Post
    Sounds a bit like Road Avenger but you're inside a car. The twitchy steering or you drive off a cliff and explode rings true. I think it was in the arcade as Road Blaster on LaserDisc.
    No, I know Road Avenger/Road Blaster. It wasn't this. It was definitely sprite based graphics. Been youtubing and still haven't come across it.

Thanks

Hi guys

I'm looking for the name of the fighting game I remember playing as a kid. It was sometime during the early 90's, but the game obviously could be on the market for some time at that point.

What I remember from the game is that it had uniquly a fighters animation, that looked like a real recordings. So the fighters were not drawn, animated, but they looked like "moving pictures". Second thing I remember is that I think the (at least one) fighting place was going on in a bar (?), or some place indoors with people around the fighters.

Anybody kind enough to help me ou?

@Up

Guys from other forum helped me out

The name of the game is "Pit Fighter".
    Last edited by Cookie Monster; 23rd-September-2013 at 10:07.