Page 101 of 145 FirstFirst ... 519196979899100101102103104105106111 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 2167

Thread: Forgot the name of a game? Post here.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Colamisu View Post
    My first guess would be Tactics Ogre for SNES. It got a translated PSX port in 1995 or so, and they finally finished copying over that translation to the SNES version of the game 2 or 3 years ago.
    No, it's not. Their HP only 10, no matter whos char is it. And each char (like main char, his friends, and enemy) have personal soldier around them. The main char have brown hair(i think ) and a female friend with white hair. And that 2 char we use in the first game. I remember i playing it with catridge, same like Fire emblem on SNES. Oh, i think that game not using equipment system. Only use lvl up and different kind of atk type.

Thx for answer, but please if you know about it tell me T.T

Thanks
    EP Points

AFAIK, you drove a motorcycle (or something similar) the viewpoint was behind the driver (ala Hang-On) and the demo screen had the bikers racing on what looked like a cliff-side road, that had pretty quick/twitch gameplay (or what looked like you needed quick reflexes to not plummet off the turns around the cliffside)
    Sounds a bit like Road Avenger but you're inside a car. The twitchy steering or you drive off a cliff and explode rings true. I think it was in the arcade as Road Blaster on LaserDisc.
    Last edited by Mailmann006; 24th-July-2013 at 15:40.
    I'm listening but I don't hear very much...

Elmdor Rizer is offline Official Chronicler of EP
    Unofficial Chronicler of your underwear drawer
    Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by arrianda View Post
    Hello, i want to ask. I liked a Nes/Snes tactical game. i the game using square coordinate (like fire emblem) but using soldier in each char. and the 3-6 soldier and each soldier using 1 square exactly like the char. The first battle, we use 2 char, a main char(male) using horse and a female char using wand (magic). and each of them have soldier around them. if the soldiers go far from their's char, the power of the soldier weakened. The graphic is big (more zoom than fire emblem). and the life point is using "10" life. after lvl up until enough lv, you can change your job (the main char can change to horse type or axe+shield type), and the soldier also change depends of char's job.

Pls tell me if u know about it because i like the game. but because it using japanase/chinese language so i can't understand the text. Thx (sorry for my bad english)
    No doubt a game in the Langrisser/Warsong series. Then again, it doesn't really fit the description, because in Warsong it's the main character - who lacks a horse - and old guy, aswell as a bunch of NPCs. I don't think you get the weak wand girl until a bit later. And in Langrisser it's basically the same, only blue-haired warlock guy instead of old guy.

Still has to be that series. Seems familiar?:

Edit: Oh, and IIRC the main character is red-haired in both Warsong (genesis) and Der Langrisser (SNES). Could be brownish though, it's been a while. Warsong was released in English, and Der Langrisser has been fan-translated. The rest of the series is asian only, unless someone's been doing something good since I last checked (admittedly ages ago).
    Last edited by Elmdor Rizer; 24th-July-2013 at 22:47.

Michael Ballack, he scores free-kicks.
    He's got black hair, and he's german.
    Michael Ballack, trains in paddocks.
    in his spare time, HE FARMS HADDOCKS!
    Watch me play Super C, guys!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Elmdor Rizer For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by God of Battle View Post
    Guardians Crusade
    Dingding! That'd be it. Thank you kindly.

Also Flav, thanks anyway for pointing me toward an actually rather interesting looking game.

Mega Man Legends 3 Fan Project!
    We're back, baby. I'd love if someone could help me read this.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Takion Sun For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Elmdor Rizer View Post
    No doubt a game in the Langrisser/Warsong series. Then again, it doesn't really fit the description, because in Warsong it's the main character - who lacks a horse - and old guy, aswell as a bunch of NPCs. I don't think you get the weak wand girl until a bit later. And in Langrisser it's basically the same, only blue-haired warlock guy instead of old guy.

Still has to be that series. Seems familiar?:

Edit: Oh, and IIRC the main character is red-haired in both Warsong (genesis) and Der Langrisser (SNES). Could be brownish though, it's been a while. Warsong was released in English, and Der Langrisser has been fan-translated. The rest of the series is asian only, unless someone's been doing something good since I last checked (admittedly ages ago).

wow yeah!!! that i was searching for. Well, sry because i played it when i small, and i just enjoy the game battle. well i got the other main char wrong, i doubt that white haired char was a girl or an old man XD. Sorry for my horrible description and thx for the great help

Oh yea, what series is that in the screenshot? cause that the series i want to play
    Last edited by arrianda; 25th-July-2013 at 12:18.

Elmdor Rizer is offline Official Chronicler of EP
    Unofficial Chronicler of your underwear drawer
    Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by arrianda View Post
    wow yeah!!! that i was searching for. Well, sry because i played it when i small, and i just enjoy the game battle. well i got the other main char wrong, i doubt that white haired char was a girl or an old man XD. Sorry for my horrible description and thx for the great help

Oh yea, what series is that in the screenshot? cause that the series i want to play
    No worries, glad I could help.

The game there is Der Langrisser (SNES), which you can play in english patching the game with a 100 % fan translation. It's an improved version of Langrisser II (genesis) that now has a ton of multiple paths, meaning you can chose to join the original enemies, and turn on your old friends and shit like that. Brilliant game.

Michael Ballack, he scores free-kicks.
    He's got black hair, and he's german.
    Michael Ballack, trains in paddocks.
    in his spare time, HE FARMS HADDOCKS!
    Watch me play Super C, guys!!

Thanks

I played a game a few years back for the GBC, it was a metroidprime/ mega man style of game, it was an action game that involved cyborgs of some sort, and I remember towns in which you fought these super cyborgs.

Thanks
    Thanked 13,308 Times in 1,165 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by lcazor555 View Post
    I played a game a few years back for the GBC, it was a metroidprime/ mega man style of game, it was an action game that involved cyborgs of some sort, and I remember towns in which you fought these super cyborgs.
    Perhaps Blaster Master?
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Ragnar For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Okay, so Original Xbox game. From what I can remember it had yellow cover art (possibly different for other regions or may not be yellow at all) It was an arena fighting game in which you could play as a multiple number of characters, if I remember correctly one guy was a samurai another had a suit of armor with a sword. I believe it was playable by more than one person and one map was a Dojo in winter and another was a castle. It used an Isometricish view in the sense that the battlefield was viewable although that may be a lie. Someone help because this is bugging the crap out of me.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Xellous View Post
    Okay, so Original Xbox game. From what I can remember it had yellow cover art (possibly different for other regions or may not be yellow at all) It was an arena fighting game in which you could play as a multiple number of characters, if I remember correctly one guy was a samurai another had a suit of armor with a sword. I believe it was playable by more than one person and one map was a Dojo in winter and another was a castle. It used an Isometricish view in the sense that the battlefield was viewable although that may be a lie. Someone help because this is bugging the crap out of me.
    Kind of sounds like Kung Fu Chaos. It was up to 4 players, and it ripped off old Kung Fu movies.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FlavaFlave View Post
    Kind of sounds like Kung Fu Chaos. It was up to 4 players, and it ripped off old Kung Fu movies.
    No, No although I did enjoy Kung Fu Chaos it wasn't that. The game I'm thinking of was much more of a serious style.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Xellous View Post
    No, No although I did enjoy Kung Fu Chaos it wasn't that. The game I'm thinking of was much more of a serious style.
    Kabuki Warriors
    4692.jpg
    If it isn't that, then about your only other options are Tao Feng and Kakuto Chojin. Neither have weapons though, I don't think. Soul Calibur 2 does, but that's all i can come up with. Hope I helped!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FlavaFlave View Post
    Kabuki Warriors
    4692.jpg
    If it isn't that, then about your only other options are Tao Feng and Kakuto Chojin. Neither have weapons though, I don't think. Soul Calibur 2 does, but that's all i can come up with. Hope I helped!
    Thanks for the help anyway. All the games you linked aren't really the kind of game that it is anyway. It's kind of like a free-roaming fighting game with full fleshed maps etc.
    Again thanks for the help.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar View Post
    Perhaps Blaster Master?
    Nah, it couldn't be Blaster Master. I vaguely remember when ever you fought someone it would cut to an arena like Mortal Kombat or Dead or Alive. Thanks for trying, though

Thanks

I have an old game that I forgot the name of. It was a computer game and it had the same basic setup as galaga. You were in a spaceship and had to shoot yellow ships that moved across the screen. You had the option of missles or a gun. You could also collect nuclear symbols ( I think they were nuclear symbols) to take hits and not instantly blow up when you got hit. As you progressed into the levels you got enemy turrents that would shoot blue ball shapped bullets at you. A few levels later you got a certain enemy that would stay only at the top of the screen and shoot spike balls at you. The game was not made of old blocky graphics, it had a realistic look to it. Anyone have a clue on what game it is?

Unsloved