Page 138 of 145 FirstFirst ... 3888128133134135136137138139140141142143 ... LastLast
Results 2,056 to 2,070 of 2167

Thread: Forgot the name of a game? Post here.

Thanks

Question Please, help me to find this game...

Hello, my friends....

I post to ask you if you can help me identify a game from my youth, I would like to incorporate it into my Raspberry Pi 3 with the other games... The problem is, I don't know the title!.

You see... the game, I think I remember it was a kind of adventure or platform, the character was a kind of sorcerer or prince... I don't remember if he wore a sword, but what he did wear was a cape (maybe blue?) and, from time to time, a fairy that covered him against attacks from behind and helped him. I seem to recall that if I was hit I would lose my cloak, something like the armour of gentleman Arthur of the "Ghosts n' gobblins".

To help you, I'll tell you, it's not about Willow or Wardner, I have those. "Cotton" neither...

If you could help me, I'd be grateful, I'm going crazy looking for it....

Greetings and thanks, I hope you could answer me...

Thanks
    EP Points

It sounds familiar, what console was it?

I think I got it, Brain Lord?

By the way, I have the Raspberry Pi I'm using as a game console in a mini Nintendo box. .
    Last edited by Old Frog; 21st-April-2018 at 23:59.
    HEY! Get off my Lily!

Thanks

Hi Old Frog...
    Thanks, but it's not "Brainlord"... the scroll was lateral, the movement gone to the right side of the screen... and when I played it was in an arcade machine on a games saloon or a bar, not console. Really, I never had a console... my first machine at home was an Amstrad CPC 464+ and then Pc...
    Thanks for your help, I suppose I have to continue searching...

Thanks
    EP Points

So that game was not ported to consoles? Kinda hard to figure what game that was.
    HEY! Get off my Lily!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Old Frog For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Old Frog View Post
    So that game was not ported to consoles? Kinda hard to figure what game that was.
    I don't know if it was ported to consoles... maybe it was. I only remember that I played it in an arcade machine...

Jackhammer is offline Administrator
    Stroke The Goat
    ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,268 Times in 270 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Conacha View Post
    Hello, my friends....

I post to ask you if you can help me identify a game from my youth, I would like to incorporate it into my Raspberry Pi 3 with the other games... The problem is, I don't know the title!.

You see... the game, I think I remember it was a kind of adventure or platform, the character was a kind of sorcerer or prince... I don't remember if he wore a sword, but what he did wear was a cape (maybe blue?) and, from time to time, a fairy that covered him against attacks from behind and helped him. I seem to recall that if I was hit I would lose my cloak, something like the armour of gentleman Arthur of the "Ghosts n' gobblins".

To help you, I'll tell you, it's not about Willow or Wardner, I have those. "Cotton" neither...

If you could help me, I'd be grateful, I'm going crazy looking for it....

Greetings and thanks, I hope you could answer me...
    Not sure, but reminded me of Legend of Hero Tonma, or Magician Lord.

Thanks

No... I have these two games and they're not the game that I'm looking for...
    Today I was thinking that it could be "Wardner" but the detail of the fairy (or angel, spirit...) that goes with the main character, don't match.
    I suppose I'll need to continue searching...
    Thanks Jackhammer!

Stroke The Goat
    ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
    Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Conacha View Post
    No... I have these two games and they're not the game that I'm looking for...
    Today I was thinking that it could be "Wardner" but the detail of the fairy (or angel, spirit...) that goes with the main character, don't match.
    I suppose I'll need to continue searching...
    Thanks Jackhammer!

There was a fairy, sometimes two flying behind the main character in certain points of the game.

https://youtu.be/cEClHhd9ieU?t=550

Thanks
    EP Points

I have super hard one. i don't even know if this games had full release. I've played demo around 2003 - 2008 (I think...). It's PC first person shooter horror game. In the demo player starts in middle of some city at night. There is a lot smoke or fog (I don't know if it is normal or supernatural), few enemies attack (can remember how they look), fast ones, jumping on cars, etc. Player character have some kind of hazmat suit and gas mask. I remember only two weapons 9mm gun and some weird Injector that can use different 'ammo' that player can make by mixing chems. Every year or two I'm tryng to find it without success.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jackhammer View Post
    There was a fairy, sometimes two flying behind the main character in certain points of the game.

https://youtu.be/cEClHhd9ieU?t=550
    Thanks a lot, Jackhammer...
    Once I've seen this part of the video, I have no doubts, the game is "Wardner". It's curious, but I added this game to my Recalbox MAME ROM's last week... I've played with it but I don't reached the point where I get the helper fairy!.
    Now, I can stop my search... THANKS A LOT!!.

Thanks

Default Genesis game help?

Hello. Its my first post on this forum. I would be happy if some can tell the name of the game in which you control dinosaurs in RTS type gameplay. I remember the game but forgot the name. Does any one knows?

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Shehbaz View Post
    Hello. Its my first post on this forum. I would be happy if some can tell the name of the game in which you control dinosaurs in RTS type gameplay. I remember the game but forgot the name. Does any one knows?
    Are you sure it wasn't the Jurassic Park game on the Genesis?

https://socksmakepeoplesexy.net/images/topsega/81.gif

If not can you provide some more information on the game?
    Last edited by lordrand11; 2nd-May-2018 at 16:09.
    The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

- James Oliver Rigney Jr. aka Robert Jordan (God rest his Soul.) 10-17-1948 to 09-16-2007

Thanks

Hi

I can't remember the name of a game. Me and my friends always call it "ant", but that wasn't the real name (or,at least i cannot find any game with it).

I played it in an Amstrad CPC.

It was very simple. You have to move an ant (or a bug) to collect a number of eggs (or seeds...) with time-limit at every level. There were little rocks, that you could push, and walls. You could be killed by a rock or an egg falling on you and by two enemies: one of these enemies always turned left and the other right. You could kill them making a rock falling on them, and one them gave you eggs when you got it. There was another "character" that could grow with space and that became eggs if it hadn't space to expand.

Does anybody know the name of the game?

UNSOLVED

Stroke The Goat
    ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
    Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by ff aa View Post

UNSOLVED
    Sounds like Fire Ant.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jackhammer View Post
    Sounds like Fire Ant.
    I'm afraid it isn't Fire Ant.

The "bad guys" were squares with different colors inside. There weren't scorpions or any other bug.
    Last edited by ff aa; 3rd-May-2018 at 21:08.