Page 74 of 145 FirstFirst ... 2464697071727374757677787984124 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 2167

Thread: Forgot the name of a game? Post here.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RamessesII View Post
    I played this game at a friend's house as a kid, I can't remember much about it but I'll do the best I can. You select a character from a heavy metal band, they all had guitars (I think) and I believe it was some kind of scrolling shooter (something tells me vertical scrolling). I do remember that it had big bosses and supported 2 players. I know it was on a SEGA console but I can't remember whether it was a Saturn or a genesis (I think it may have been the latter). Very vague, I know, but I'm hoping someone will know what it is.
    Could it be Revolution X with Aerosmith? It was available for every game platform at the time, including Sega Genesis and Saturn.
    http://www.emuparadise.me/Sega_Genes..._Europe)/38960

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Xerino View Post
    Alright, lets see if these are it.. Your first game may be 'Midnight Rescue!'
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midnight_rescue
    And the other sounds like.. 'Mystery Mountain' from Jumpstart.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jumpstart_3rd_Grade
    Lets hope these are it.. I gave the 3rd and 4th games an honest search but I can't find it on whatcha said. Do you remember any other key details? Game mechanics and overall themes are most helpful.
    Yes, that's them. Don't know why I even thought about them just recently. As for the others, I can't really remember much about the arena game, as it was just a demo I had played. Could have very well been one of the few games that put out a demo, but never got to do a release. As for the 3rd game, I can not really remember much of it at all. I played it back when I was in like....3rd/4th grade, which was quite some time ago. Only was able to remember the first 2 due to other people I had talked to few years ago having played them.

Edit:Thinking about it, the 3rd game might have very well been made by Jumpstart. I'll continue my search there.
    Edit 2:Well that search was unsuccessful. Trying to see if I can remember anything else.
    Last edited by Terristat; 3rd-August-2012 at 17:42.

Thanks

Ok, so I don't know much about this game. I played it at a friends house like 5-6 years ago. All I can remember is you're fighting walking lizard like creatures and I'm pretty sure you're one of the lizards as well. Then you can play competitive on the same console and you get given a squad with one of the walking lizard guys, and some humans. The game was on the original xbox. I don't really know anything else about it. I think on one of the campaign levels you're high up walking along old shaky wooded bridges. Also, this is my first post here...So I don't know if I've posted in the wrong place or anything.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by candlestick11 View Post
    All I can remember is you're fighting walking lizard like creatures and I'm pretty sure you're one of the lizards as well. Then you can play competitive on the same console and you get given a squad with one of the walking lizard guys, and some humans. The game was on the original xbox. I don't really know anything else about it. I think on one of the campaign levels you're high up walking along old shaky wooded bridges.
    Brute Force? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzBlTgUw-qQ
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brute_F...8video_game%29
    It would help more if you describe the style of game and the camera style as well.
    Don't ya hate it when people neg rep you, but don't have the gall to tell you themselves?

http://momsbasementpodcast.blogspot.com/ <----Me podcast about Tabletop RPGs

Thanks
    EP Points

Hey guys. This one is a little different...
    I just remembered a pong like game that I used to play on my old pc. It came on one of those CDs that contained a lot of programs (common here back then, since Internet hasn't popularized). Unfortunately, this CD is long gone, but I happen to still own the magazine that came with it, which explains all the functions of the programs of the CD. By reading it, I found that the game's name is "Hotshot" and it's based off an old American MTV show, I guess. BUT, by searching on google, I just found NOTHING about this game. Nothing at all! I even tried using the image as a search parameter, but no luck.
    So, the thing is that I know the name of the game (supposing that the magazine is right... they'd usually change the program name to make more sense in our language), but I don't know where to find it... here's the picture from the magazine: http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/750/hotshotb.jpg . The only thing I remember from this game is the funny reactions of the faces when you hit them.
    Does anyone has any idea where can I get this??

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by candlestick11 View Post
    Ok, so I don't know much about this game. I played it at a friends house like 5-6 years ago. All I can remember is you're fighting walking lizard like creatures and I'm pretty sure you're one of the lizards as well. Then you can play competitive on the same console and you get given a squad with one of the walking lizard guys, and some humans. The game was on the original xbox. I don't really know anything else about it. I think on one of the campaign levels you're high up walking along old shaky wooded bridges. Also, this is my first post here...So I don't know if I've posted in the wrong place or anything.
    Scaler?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INDvC...eature=related
    IMA P.I.M.P.

Thanks

Okay, here's something that's been bothering me for like a decade. It was for the NES, SNES, or Genesis. Because that's what they had last time I played it.
    It was an adventure game. Wander form area to area collecting things and using them on other things. The only part I remember is at one point, probably towards the beginning, you go to a circus or something where you get a balloon, and you give it to a big cyclops in a different area which makes him float away.

Thanks

I hope this is a good challenge (and a solvable one!). I've been thinking about it on and off for the last decade or so, and it was in the arcades probably ~20 years ago.

It's a side-scroller, I believe the main character attacked enemies with a sword. I recall at some point in the first level as you're travelling above-ground, you can fall into a second area below-ground, swing on a rope over a flame pit Indiana Jones style... unfortunately I don't recall being very good at the game so I don't think I ever made it past that level.

If anyone has any ideas/suggestions I would be most grateful. This has been bugging me forever.

Thanks!

SOLVED! Rastan Saga it is!
    Last edited by DrIndy; 6th-August-2012 at 12:25.

Thanks

Ok, so it was a dreamcast game. It was pretty much play as different cute little animals and kill eachother and stuff like that lol Cant remember the name of the game to save my life! I remember a penguin and a bear as playable characters. and maybe a duck. cant remember tho. Help please?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by DJEldest View Post
    Ok, so it was a dreamcast game. It was pretty much play as different cute little animals and kill eachother and stuff like that lol Cant remember the name of the game to save my life! I remember a penguin and a bear as playable characters. and maybe a duck. cant remember tho. Help please?
    Could it be Fur Fighters?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Cookie Monster For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by DrIndy View Post
    I hope this is a good challenge (and a solvable one!). I've been thinking about it on and off for the last decade or so, and it was in the arcades probably ~20 years ago.

It's a side-scroller, I believe the main character attacked enemies with a sword. I recall at some point in the first level as you're travelling above-ground, you can fall into a second area below-ground, swing on a rope over a flame pit Indiana Jones style... unfortunately I don't recall being very good at the game so I don't think I ever made it past that level.

If anyone has any ideas/suggestions I would be most grateful. This has been bugging me forever.

Thanks!
    Maybe Rastan Saga.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Andy_Jerk For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    Holy crap, that's it! I've tried to go through all of them A-Z multiple times but I can never quite make it all the way through and give up (before R apparently). Thanks so much

Thanks

This game that I'm looking for is on PSX
    Gameplay is similar to that of Resident Evil, mainly 1-3, also from same time (I think). There was a Licker-like enemy but not sure of that, RE's Licker kinda reminded me of it, has two characters to play or one, anime-ish like hair on the guy with some body armor. One of the enemies was this man-sized robot which I think had a big ball as its feet and the weapon main character used had this burst fire/single fire on it.
    And as a reminder, gameplay style is same as RE 1-3 with similar pre-determined camera angles and such. Hope that gives some clues to it since those are what I remember of it.

-EDIT-
    SOLVED. Found the game finally. It was Hard Edge/T.R.A.G (Tactical Rescue Assault Group)
    Last edited by JinDW; 6th-August-2012 at 13:40.

Thanks

Alright, the game I'm looking for is for Sega Genesis/Megadrive. It is a side scroller, fantasy themed. There are 3 character's you can choose, a Wizard, Warrior and Archer. You collect gold/points to upgrade you characters, unlocking more abilitys and different looks. I believe if was cooperative as well... if you know it please let me know I'd be forever grateful.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie Monster View Post
    Could it be Fur Fighters?
    Totally !!!! Thanks man!