Page 144 of 145 FirstFirst ... 4494134139140141142143144145 LastLast
Results 2,146 to 2,160 of 2167

Thread: Forgot the name of a game? Post here.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zaladane View Post
    Which one was it? Gauntlet or the others? Just curious.

Edit: I'm just gonna assume it was Gauntlet.
    Ya sorry it was definitely Gauntlet Legends.

Thanks

Default Looking for a game, please help me! :)

Hello!

I am looking for a game that I was playing when I was young. I have just this photo. Was a game where you have to find the similarities I think in this photo these cards are with tomatoes. I am not sure if this was the only game or was a big game with more mini games, but I know I liked it very much. This game was on Nintendo Entertainment System or on Nintendo Famicom.

Thank you in advance for your help! I wait your answers! :)

WhatsApp Image 2020-10-24 at 17.48.19.jpeg

Thanks
    EP Points

Cool

Hi Abdy619 hope help u out and what u looking for this games ok

removed
    Attack of the Killer Tomatoes [USA] english game rom u looking for this english video game nes nintendo
    looking for
    Nintendo NES Emulators english nes nintendo click and drag this nes nintendo emulator game rom
    and best nes nintendo emulator to download is Jnes Windows, Android Freeware Rating: Full StarFull StarFull StarFull StarHalf Star 8.6 (184 Votes)
    Another good NES emulator for Windows. Requires a reasonbly fast PC.
    FCEUX Windows Freeware Rating: Full StarFull StarFull StarFull StarNo Star 8.2 (199 Votes)
    Back again, now open source, ported for Windows and much improved!
    removed is best emulator nes nintendo to download ok and dont forget to vote then download ok

Princess Tomato in the Salad Kingdom [USA] english nes nintendo game site to download and looking for this english video game game rom
    removed

Attack of the Killer Tomatoes (USA, Europe) english nes nintendo game rom ok looking for gameboy game
    removed

ok okay enjoy this english video game roms ok and press thanks u button ok and are welcome
    and is this for Visual Boy Advance emulator best to download Download

File Platform License Date Size
    Visual Boy Advance 1.8.0 Beta3 and dont forget vote then download this site is free
    removed
    Last edited by Ragnar; 6th-November-2020 at 01:06.

Thanks
    Thanked 13,301 Times in 1,165 Posts
    EP Points

CoolingSmartManWayDay, haven't you already been warned about posting links? Please don't do that like that.
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CoolingSmartManWayDay View Post
    Hi Abdy619 hope help u out and what u looking for this games ok
    Hello! These games are not that one that I am looking for. Thank you anyway!

Thanks
    EP Points

Default I swear Im not crazy...

...but I need some help. I distinctly recall this from a handful of years ago, right here on emuparadise. A rom of a cancelled, unfinished Zombies Ate My Neighbors game was uploaded. This cancelled game was a side scrolling game, and the rom contained the first few levels (in a high school if memory serves) and then a boss fight, but the boss couldnt actually be damaged or beaten because beyond that point, no game existed. I downloaded the rom, i played it, i thought it was a neat look into what could have been. Now i cant find any evidence it ever existed, no screen shots, no rom (the drive it was on died ages ago unfortunately)no articles, not even a stub on a wikipedia page. Any help, or at the very least, reassurance that im not insane and did indeed play this game, would be greatly appreciated.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ElvisAronDeadly For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    EP Points

I was thinking about a game earlier today but can't remember the name of it so I figured I'd post here.
    it's a pc game from 1990-1995 you play as a semi truck driver going from point a to b and making stops along the way to sleep and refuel. I remember playing it in school so it's supposed to be an educational/sim game
    thumperbunnyeve~If Purchase does not entail ownership, then sharing shouldn't mean piracy.
    help the socially disabled https://gofund.me/3234a082
    my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDs...gHZ_f8tjf8jW4w

Thanks
    EP Points

I was thinking about a game earlier today but can't remember the name of it so I figured I'd post here.
    it's a pc game from 1990-1995 you play as a semi truck driver going from point a to b and making stops along the way to sleep and refuel. I remember playing it in school so it's supposed to be an educational/sim game
    thumperbunnyeve~If Purchase does not entail ownership, then sharing shouldn't mean piracy.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Grouch View Post
    Cross Country?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,575 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Semi-educational with drug use warning?

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by deadlegion View Post
    Semi-educational with drug use warning?
    All night trucking!

Thanks
    EP Points

Cross Country?
    it's funny I was thinking that could have been the name. that was so close it was cross country usa.
    now I wonder if I can find another game I've been thinking of lately it's something I'd only remember if I seen it.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Grouch View Post
    it's funny I was thinking that could have been the name. that was so close it was cross country usa.
    now I wonder if I can find another game I've been thinking of lately it's something I'd only remember if I seen it.
    There was also a Cross Country Canada. That's why I just said Cross Country

Thanks
    EP Points

There was also a Cross Country Canada. That's why I just said Cross Country
    and apparently the made a sequel in 02.
    I think I may have found that other game I was thinking of but I can't find any screenshots for it. the description sounds like it could be it but I'd know for sure if I seen some screenshots.
    The name of the game is "The Hazards of Voltageville" so if anyone has screenshots please post them
    Last edited by Grouch; 4th-November-2021 at 23:45.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ElvisAronDeadly View Post
    ...but I need some help. I distinctly recall this from a handful of years ago, right here on emuparadise. A rom of a cancelled, unfinished Zombies Ate My Neighbors game was uploaded. This cancelled game was a side scrolling game, and the rom contained the first few levels (in a high school if memory serves) and then a boss fight, but the boss couldnt actually be damaged or beaten because beyond that point, no game existed. I downloaded the rom, i played it, i thought it was a neat look into what could have been. Now i cant find any evidence it ever existed, no screen shots, no rom (the drive it was on died ages ago unfortunately)no articles, not even a stub on a wikipedia page. Any help, or at the very least, reassurance that im not insane and did indeed play this game, would be greatly appreciated.
    You're not crazy okay
    Last edited by deadlegion; 16th-January-2022 at 05:38. Reason: restored and added quote