Page 129 of 145 FirstFirst ... 2979119124125126127128129130131132133134139 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 2167

Thread: Forgot the name of a game? Post here.

Shooting Sonic Booms and Flash Kicking Scrubs into submission
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,773 Times in 750 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Serpentia View Post
    Im looking for a game on ps1 but i dont remember its name all i can say is that it was available in one of the demo discs as playable,the game in question is an rpg japanease style , i remember sorta that when i first tryed the game i was jumped into a some kind kind of lab or spaceship i cant remember the details exactly also another thing that i remember about the game is that there was an option that i could fight monsters the monster i think was a giant scorpion i think yellow colour i think :/
    Can you give a little more detail?

I bet I can figure it out with a little bit more info.
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.

Thanks

i think the character was wearing red clothes welding a sword i think, im sorry im not making it any easier a thing that i do remember is that the game wasn't based on turns its all fragments here im not really sure
    Last edited by Serpentia; 4th-April-2016 at 20:52.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

i think the character was wearing red clothes welding a sword i think, im sorry im not making it any easier a thing that i do remember is that the game wasn't based on turns its all fragments here im not really sure
    Well I can start throwing you a bunch games I know of that KINDA fit the bill.

alot are turn based though.
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.

Thanks

sure spill the beans anything that might fit the description maybe it was turen based

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

sure spill the beans anything that might fit the description maybe it was turen based
    For starters a guy in Red - http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps/198598-sh.../images/142868

Or - http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps/250564-alundra-2/images

I love me some PSX and there is a ton of fun games that may fit the bill.

Thanks

there's this ps2 game I remember-ish vaguely,
    It was an action (rpg?) where you fought monsters and i'm pretty sure you could transform into one yourself, and if my memory is correct you play as a woman in it oh and the first level was on a ship and you fought Davy Jones...i think that might by in another game...though Davy Jones was effin OP *grumble grumble* so as one might expect I'm still a little salty
    solved
    Last edited by Epuslso; 7th-May-2016 at 16:02.

Thanks

Hello, I'm searching for a game that I played around 2003 on PC, it was only a demo version since my dad didn't want to buy the game online for 10$. In the game you could play as a wizard with a wand. It was level based and in every level you would start on the very left side and had to get to the reight side in order to do that you had to jump platforms and defeat monsters. It had a 3D sidescroller perspective. It was played inside a castle (or something similar) and had a lot of red colour if I remember correctly. I remember playing this game because it had a coop mode in which 2 players could play on 1 keyboard. I hope this is enough information to find the game.
    Thanks

Thanks

okay so this is a nes game which is a platformer. there is a guy with a bird on his shoulder and he attacks using the bird. the first level is on an island and there are wierd card battles at the end of every(or every alternate i guess) level.i remember there's a ice level ahead too. don't remember anything else. i'm dying to play it again.

Thanks
    Thanked 13,307 Times in 1,165 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by shailesh23 View Post
    okay so this is a nes game which is a platformer. there is a guy with a bird on his shoulder and he attacks using the bird. the first level is on an island and there are wierd card battles at the end of every(or every alternate i guess) level.i remember there's a ice level ahead too. don't remember anything else. i'm dying to play it again.
    Probably Adventure Island? There were a few of them.
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by shailesh23 View Post
    I think it's this: Masked Ninja Hanamaru

Thanks
    EP Points

This game was an old PC game. It was a racing game with classic hotrods with no driver in the car, and the world was all robots in what looked like the Sonora Desert.
    SIG REMOVED - READ THE RULES

Thanks

Default i serach a game of c64 or sega 90's years

i searche a platform game the environment are some eggs that have to be transported by birds flying overcoming many obstacles.it isn't "chuky eggs".it is more beautifl graphic and colour.

Thanks

I have an odd/weird old game question.

I remember playing a snippet of a game on a ps1 or a sega saturn in a community center long ago.

In the scene I was the hero who went up through a branching series of paths in a cave with a top down view.

Then I opened a chest (maybe?) and found this blue thing circling around my character (it may have talked).

When I exited the cave, nearby in the north amidst just plain grass, there was a town, but it seemed like the sprite of the town from the outside was something like you would see in Dragon Quest 1 on the NES.

Sorry this is vague as hell, not sure of the genre since I didn't enter any battles either in the cave or the overworld and didn't enter the town.

I also didn't notice/remember any monsters just wandering around like in action rpgs would have.

Please link with screen shots or other info if you suggest titles.

I am certain though it was on the ps1/sega saturn.

UNSOLVED

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Epuslso View Post
    there's this ps2 game I remember-ish vaguely,
    It was an action (rpg?) where you fought monsters and i'm pretty sure you could transform into one yourself, and if my memory is correct you play as a woman in it oh and the first level was on a ship and you fought Davy Jones...i think that might by in another game...though Davy Jones was effin OP *grumble grumble* so as one might expect I'm still a little salty
    unresolved
    Summoner 2

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Tosnic For This Useful Post:

Thanks

thank you, you have NO idea how happy I am right now, almost 8 years, I've been trying to find what this game's name was thank you.
    Now I realize that this might seem a little excessive, but I take pride in remembering shit from back when I was 2 years old, so something like this gnawed on me... it literally haunted my dreams.