Page 123 of 145 FirstFirst ... 2373113118119120121122123124125126127128133 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,845 of 2167

Thread: Forgot the name of a game? Post here.

Thanks

This game is an PS2 racing game I played somewhere between 2003-2006. Before choosing a track you could drive around in this arena and look at every world/track. I remember that 1 "gate" had dinosaurs outside. Different maps/tracks had different vehicles, boat/car is what i remember. In one track when you raced with boats the road led into a tunnel with water. In this tunnel there was a monster or big man which you had to avoid, by going around or between its' legs.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by h_kid View Post
    I played this ps1 game long time ago.the only thing i remember is it was a kind of third person shooter game.the part i remember was you find a piece of paper and there is this music note on the paper,you would play this music on a piano or a music keyboard and it opens a door, that's all i remember about this game, by the way it is not resident evil as far as i remember but i'm not sure.
    Silent Hill?

Thanks

Default Looking for a text based RPG that took place in real time.

I played a game a few years back that was Mudd that had a GUI wrapped around it for adventuring. It was your standard D&D style game where you rolled dice and everything took real time to do things. Like to learn a spell you might have 30 minutes where your character couldn't do squat, you go off eat a sandwich build a new computer rig and low and behold you come back and your wizard now knows its spell, and it can adventure again. Bad thing is I quit playing formated my pc and haven't thought about it in 5 years. Does anyone remember a game like this. Tried googling but nothing pops up since I don't know the title of the game.

in a house... obviously... if i was homeless i would put a different location, i would probably say i was in the white house or at the hilton, then everyone would be jealous, except me and i'll be like, yeah i'm in the white house.
    Thanks

hi, I have some that i'm having trouble with.
    1 - old dos game 5 1/4 disk, executable was rgb.exe or .com, pretty sure it was .exe
    you first had an overhead map, bumping into enemies changes to a side scrolling car or plane mode depending on the enemy.
    2 - again with the dos, 5 1/4 disks, they were labelled I think with blue writing on white background, arcade games, space games, adventure etc.
    round 42 might have been on space games... I was looking for them but I mainly want to know who made them and if I got the names right?
    I think on the label it had type go to run, you do that and a menu will come up to choose what game to play.
    3 - dos again, I might have to check out better os, 5 1/4 text based adventure (could be on one of the disks in q2), you have a ship (water one), you recruit people then set sail, I think someone from gilligans island is a choice.
    mermaids might take your people on the voyage, you can even recruit enemies. only bit I can remember is if you run into anyone, the text might say "they look hostile".
    number selection for the choices, attack, flee and some others like hypnotize (to recruit enemies). if you survive 20 steps or all crew dead you get a score based on the choices you made and number of survivors.
    4 - apple 2e, downgrading now. you are trapped on an island, stick figure person not much bigger than this 0, you have to fish, create fire and shelter, survive the elements. the ultimate goal was to build a raft and float away.

Thanks

Question Need help finding a game!

Sorry if this is the wrong forum to post this in, new to the site. I'm looking for a game from my childhood, the only things I can vaguely remember about it was that it was a Sega Genesis RPG, and if I remember correctly, the cover art was something like someone hang gliding away from a dragon. Sorry I don't remember anything else about it, any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    EP Points

Is it Sorcerer's Kingdom?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Net Spectre View Post
    Is it Sorcerer's Kingdom?
    It is!! Thank you very much.

Thanks

Ok. This game has been killing me ever since yesterday.

Lets start from the beginning.

The game is an arena fighting battle game with a storyline.
    It has classes. (as in wizard, barbarian, swordsman) I don't remember most of them, but a mage was DEFINETLY in there.
    I know that when you started the game, you chose your fighter, I think 2, I dunno. I think u got 2 choose your coat of arms/colour code/ team colour. Something like that.
    It was kinda in a pixelated type of art. Not really, but I dunno how 2 explain its artwork style. Kinda pixelated, but there was body outlines and obvious lines to tell you where everything was. I think only the backgrounds was mainly pixelated. I actually don't know.

The story of the game, I remember was that it was an arena fight against many opponents to become greatest fighter or something like that. You started off with weak players that you needed to develop so that you could continue onto stronger opponents. You buy equipment and weapons and stuff like that to develop your players. In the story though, I remember that something bad was going on inside the arena. Like a team was trying to become winners by cheating REALLY bad. OH YEAH! They started killing off players that would've fought in the arena. There was one bad guy that came up to us and said something like 'watch yourself' and giving vibes that he was bad if you get what I mean.

The game is day night orientated. As in going somewhere would mean that you deplete some of the day. Like gong shopping or resting and stuff like that. I remember a map as well so that u click on it to go somewhere. I think fighting in the arean would take away the whole day and send you to the inn to advance the storyline and sleep (it might of been an inn. Don't remember)

If it helps, I think I first found this game on the website Y8. If you know it. I searched there, and on Kongregate and general google. I remember the game overall VERY well, but ive been REALLY stressed out think about what its called. The game isn't a new one. Like mighty knights and games like that. I played it about 1 yr or 2 yrs ago. I remember it as a REALLY good game.

PLZ HELP ME! I WONT B ABLE 2 SLEEP AT NIGHT!

Elmdor Rizer is offline Official Chronicler of EP
    Unofficial Chronicler of your underwear drawer
    Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by _CodeName:GirlGamer_ View Post
    Ok. This game has been killing me ever since yesterday.

Lets start from the beginning.

The game is an arena fighting battle game with a storyline.
    It has classes. (as in wizard, barbarian, swordsman) I don't remember most of them, but a mage was DEFINETLY in there.
    I know that when you started the game, you chose your fighter, I think 2, I dunno. I think u got 2 choose your coat of arms/colour code/ team colour. Something like that.
    It was kinda in a pixelated type of art. Not really, but I dunno how 2 explain its artwork style. Kinda pixelated, but there was body outlines and obvious lines to tell you where everything was. I think only the backgrounds was mainly pixelated. I actually don't know.

The story of the game, I remember was that it was an arena fight against many opponents to become greatest fighter or something like that. You started off with weak players that you needed to develop so that you could continue onto stronger opponents. You buy equipment and weapons and stuff like that to develop your players. In the story though, I remember that something bad was going on inside the arena. Like a team was trying to become winners by cheating REALLY bad. OH YEAH! They started killing off players that would've fought in the arena. There was one bad guy that came up to us and said something like 'watch yourself' and giving vibes that he was bad if you get what I mean.

The game is day night orientated. As in going somewhere would mean that you deplete some of the day. Like gong shopping or resting and stuff like that. I remember a map as well so that u click on it to go somewhere. I think fighting in the arean would take away the whole day and send you to the inn to advance the storyline and sleep (it might of been an inn. Don't remember)

If it helps, I think I first found this game on the website Y8. If you know it. I searched there, and on Kongregate and general google. I remember the game overall VERY well, but ive been REALLY stressed out think about what its called. The game isn't a new one. Like mighty knights and games like that. I played it about 1 yr or 2 yrs ago. I remember it as a REALLY good game.

PLZ HELP ME! I WONT B ABLE 2 SLEEP AT NIGHT!
    Reading this I'm pretty sure that someone has asked for something extremely similar to this before. Either that or it's a weird case of Déjà vu, who knows. Although, even if I'm right it's totally possible that no one had an answer in regards to the earlier request.

Michael Ballack, he scores free-kicks.
    He's got black hair, and he's german.
    Michael Ballack, trains in paddocks.
    in his spare time, HE FARMS HADDOCKS!
    Watch me play Super C, guys!!

Thanks

Hello anyone in Emuparadise.
    I just forgot the name of games that I used to play.

So, I'm not sure this game is running in MAME or NEOGEO, but I think it has to be in that emulator.
    This game is Fighting-genre, It is 2D but the character can switch freely to any direction (seems like in Tekken, but Tekken is 3D).
    I only remember one character --> This character is male (teenager posture i guess), he wear just like hoodie jaket, and he walks like he is drunk, and If he win the match he release the hoodie and we can see a half bald of his hair like this image (http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/...51_634x791.jpg)
    The game's background (when in the match) I remember was dirty (flies, junk, rubbish). And that's all I remember.
    I wish someone here can help me what is the name of game is, I'm happy if I can get the answer. Thanks in advance.

=SOLVED=
    Last edited by impavidus; 20th-July-2015 at 09:15. Reason: SOLVED

Thanks
    EP Points

Oh, oh! Could it be Shaolin Natalie Dormer?????

Sorry.

Shooting Sonic Booms and Flash Kicking Scrubs into submission
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,774 Times in 750 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

The game you are thinking of is Daraku Tenshi, it is not a Neogeo game, its from Psikyo.

http://www.hardcoregaming101.net/daraku/daraku2.htm

The character you were thinking of is Roche.

THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.

Thanks

Dont worry. I've found the game. It's champions of Chaos
    SOLVED

Thanks

[QUOTE=Warrior;1815482]The game you are thinking of is Daraku Tenshi, it is not a Neogeo game, its from Psikyo.

http://www.hardcoregaming101.net/daraku/daraku2.htm

Thank you so much Warrior, you saved my life Yeah you're right it's not neogeo game. Just guessing because I've only got mame and neogeo.

Thanks
    EP Points

Totally could've been Shaolin Natalie Dormer.