Page 136 of 145 FirstFirst ... 3686126131132133134135136137138139140141 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,040 of 2167

Thread: Forgot the name of a game? Post here.

Thanks

Welcome guys.
    I've forgotten the name of the game I played in 2003-04. It was a vertical shooter. I moved green spaceship or something like this. At the end of every round there was a boss: big yellow fish, some kind of monster, snail (appeared 2 times), green dragon and in the final level I had to defeat creature surrounded by 4 or 5 red flowers. Thank you for help!

Thanks
    EP Points

Trying to remember the name of a Sega Genesis game. You played as a robot that could shoot stuff and had a motorcycle that you could ride on top of or morph into and drive. It was a side scroller but I can't remember if you could go back to the left or not. I'm pretty sure it was only on the Genesis and not SNES.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by ozzcln View Post
    Trying to remember the name of a Sega Genesis game. You played as a robot that could shoot stuff and had a motorcycle that you could ride on top of or morph into and drive. It was a side scroller but I can't remember if you could go back to the left or not. I'm pretty sure it was only on the Genesis and not SNES.
    It could be Ranger X , Maybe.......Screenshot_20170520-172402.jpg
    Last edited by MaxPower9500; 20th-May-2017 at 14:58.

Thanks
    EP Points

Yes Ranger X that's it. Thanks a lot.

Thanks

Still can't seem to get the name of this one game I recall vaguely:

It takes place in a medieval age of sorts, and gameplay of it takes place in a castle. The intro shows a male face in a fiery background, telling a warrior to find some sort of important artifact or perhaps a kidnapped victim or whatever. During the end of the narration, there was a shot of the protagonist and the antagonist facing towards each other, and they faded from existence with the exception of what seems to be their trademark weapons or gears something, and a moment or so later, the weapons fall down past the bottom of the screen while spinning. I think it's RPG-esque, and more gameplay involved the protagonist advancing upward, fighting enemies along the way.
    Last edited by Toonwriter; 11th-June-2017 at 03:36.

Thanks

Default Arcade game I have been hunting for years; but I don't know the title

Hello everyone,

I am a newbie here. I was wondering if anyone here can help me name an arcade game I have been trying to track down for years. It was way back in the 80s of my childhood that I vaguely remember certain bits and pieces. Here are the following details I recall (which may or may not be accurate):

THE ARCADE MACHINE DESIGN

From memory, the arcade machine had a picture of a man holding a gun, and a woman holding either a whip or dagger. They were standing on top of a mountain of human skulls. Aesthetically, it kind of reminded me of Indiana Jones.

THE GAME

I believe you begin on top of a mountain. It seemed to be in isometric view (kind of like Diablo). I believe the enemies were Orcs or Ogres? Or some kind of tribal race. Could have even been humans. The enemies come in waves, and you have to kill them as you make your way through some kind of mountain-top village, darting between buildings. I remember a GIANT of some sort, chasing you. He was carrying an axe or sword, I forget. But if he caught up with you, he could easily kill you. I remember him hacking me to pieces (literally, I saw my body parts flying). I think you might have needed keys to open doors to progress beyond the mountain-top village.

This is all I remember of the game. Does anyone know what I might be talking about? Cheers.

Thanks

Default I Forgot name of a Game

Hi Guys I Nee ur Help I used to play a game and i forgot its name so please help me i u can

AS far as i can remember it stars at construction site and u dont have any weapon and here come your dog, the dog grabs one of the enemies gun and brings it to you and it also crawls through a pipe to find you a way to get in and you fight some bad guys after that ..... after a wile you end up in jail and in order to get out of their you need to perform various missions like hitting a speed ball boxing Punching kit ..... after escaping from jail you end up at a bar where you need to kill a guy who fires rocket launches at you ....

So Guys if any one can remember the game please help me

Thanks

Greetings everyone, I really appreciate this thread.

The game I'm looking for is from my childhood (roughly age 7-9) on a computer, the exact system I'm not sure of as I remember playing it most in our computer lab at school and it was very long ago (age 30 now) and those computers were monochrome with the green, from what I can remember; though, this game was 256 colors or something to that effect. The game is a side-scrolling platformer like Jill of the Jungle (even the same kind of graphics I believe), premise of the game is that you are a knight in grey (I think) armor and you go through each level toward the right, evading traps and enemies, picking up items and gold and the like. I believe you could pick up items to attack with, though I'm not sure.

I believe the game was shareware and on 5½ inch, maybe even 3½ floppy. While writing this I want to say the system was MS-DOS or DOS, maybe even Apple ][, though I also played this game at home on our Pentium 100mhz 32mb RAM in Windows 95 through MS-DOS Prompt, so pretty sure it's totally DOS based.

Any help would be appreciated, as this is driving me pretty crazy because I've been pondering it for months and months and can't remember the name! Thanks again!

Thanks

Exclamation Help needed , PSX experts

Hello everyone , its been more than a decade since the last time i played PSX games , for no reason i saw a dream about a Japanese games that i loved in my childhood ,and for days i tried to remember the game name or company who made it but unfortunately got no respond back from my memories , however i still remember some detalils of it , its a 3rd person shooter genre , about a guy how fight giant butterflies , at every stage ending you fight a boss and it do like megaman , keep says warning and show it on screen for seconds , the guy you play with had a hair like Naruto or something like that , Anyway , if anyone knows this game name or just possibilities that can be , please sort them under this thread.

i will be more than thankful for you'r help , cuz i feel so deep inside i need to play that game again ....

Thanks

Hello. I'm looking for a game:

-Published around 1995-2005 (I think)

-For PC, Windows 98 and above

-Genre: It's an american football videogame. Turn-based. With a futuristic tone. You could choose your players (up to 9 I think) between several races of aliens and humans as well. Humans had sort of the average stats. You could have a sort of bear-werewolf aliens that were experts in injuring other players. You could chose as well some lizard-like aliens, which were fast, some big Snail like aliens that were theoretically very resilient but could explode in a toxic cloud if killed. I think that maybe there was a frog-like type of alien that could jump over rival players (I'm unsure about this, but it sounds familiar).

Other info: In the game, I think you gained XP with scoring and injuring rivals and you could spend XP or money in purchasing equipment like spiked boots or gauntlets to improve your ball grip (and electric gauntlets, if I remember correctly, to zap rivals). Graphics are a bit amateurish although not crappy and view is overhead. You had like action points that you could spend in moving or trying to tackle your rivals.

Intended audience: fans of blood bowl-like games and casual gamers. It was not developed by any famous developer I think, but instead some obscure developer.

And it's not Mutant League Football, as the one I'm looking for has futuristic scenarios.

RESOLVE Crush! Deluxe
    Last edited by ebichuman; 2nd-September-2017 at 21:57. Reason: SOLVED

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by svshiva007 View Post
    Hi Guys I Nee ur Help I used to play a game and i forgot its name so please help me i u can

AS far as i can remember it stars at construction site and u dont have any weapon and here come your dog, the dog grabs one of the enemies gun and brings it to you and it also crawls through a pipe to find you a way to get in and you fight some bad guys after that ..... after a wile you end up in jail and in order to get out of their you need to perform various missions like hitting a speed ball boxing Punching kit ..... after escaping from jail you end up at a bar where you need to kill a guy who fires rocket launches at you ....

So Guys if any one can remember the game please help me
    Is it Dead to Rights (2002) ?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Thanks

Ok, this game is from NES. All i really remember about it is a jungle and some little tribal dude collecting bananas. When i think about this game, it reminds me of Tomba, but i know its much older. I'd love to know if anyone has a clue about this one.

Thanks
    EP Points

I think the game was on the PC, you're in this medieval setting, and everyone in your starting town turns to stone, but there's a girl (or male wizard?) that's half stone, and helps you out. For some reason, your character isn't turned to stone though. I cannot remember for the life of me what this game is. My mom loved it.

Thanks

Default Can you help me find a game?

I've played this game during my childhood and wanted to try it again, but I can't remember the name :/
    It's a DS game where you're either a vet or an animal rescuer/trainer, one of the key features I remember is that you had to read up on the animals and take a test before being able to unlock their habitats and unlock being able to raise/take care of them as well. I remember that dogs were there by default but you had to buy and read the books about rabbits, pigs, horses and some more. I also remember specially about the select a habitat screen, that had the animals' habitats like little circles with different colors, and a symbol of the animal in white in the middle. I remember specifically cats being green and rabbits being either pink or orange.

Does anyone know of a DS title that fits this description?
    Thank you!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CyberHNS View Post
    So the game im looking for was on PC and i remember only last level ... i think you were playing as a alien then you find a friend who gets bigger every level . I remember that in the last level he ate the planet earth . I really miss this game pls help me. Thank you ... It was 3D game
    Is it Tasty Planet?