Page 145 of 145 FirstFirst ... 4595135140141142143144145
Results 2,161 to 2,167 of 2167

Thread: Forgot the name of a game? Post here.

Thanks

Looking for an old PC game from the Pentium MMX days.
    All I can remember is some sort of tank/command center that you could drive around and shoot things whilst also calling out troops through gateways or teleport system.

Thanks

I have one. 10 years back I was playing one old russian game. It was a tactical RPG, but unlike Fallout, it was real-time featuring a pause mechanic. There was really wide selection of firearms and tactical maneuveres. You were offered to play a mercenary that had to find some criminal in a hot zone. You could talk to people in a Stalker fashion (No sound, only text). It also had an amazing soundtrack. Any thoughts?

Thanks

I've been trying to find this game for a while so here goes nothing. If I remember correctly it's a PS1 game. I don't think it was very popular but it's a brick breaking type game. The style was very anime like and the bricks were (I think) some type of clouds. You'd have the classic paddle and power ups for the ball. One of them I remember would make the ball massive, one would multiply it, etc. Music was very chill (in line with the levels in cloud atmosphere).

Not much else I can remember. If anyone remembers this game you're a gentleman and a scholar!

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by AlexDuch View Post
    I've been trying to find this game for a while so here goes nothing. If I remember correctly it's a PS1 game. I don't think it was very popular but it's a brick breaking type game. The style was very anime like and the bricks were (I think) some type of clouds. You'd have the classic paddle and power ups for the ball. One of them I remember would make the ball massive, one would multiply it, etc. Music was very chill (in line with the levels in cloud atmosphere).

Not much else I can remember. If anyone remembers this game you're a gentleman and a scholar!
    https://psxdatacenter.com/games/P/P/SLES-03284.html

Is this the game you're looking for?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LeftyGuitar View Post
    https://psxdatacenter.com/games/P/P/SLES-03284.html

Is this the game you're looking for?
    That is absolutely it! Thanks, that was driving me crazy ^^. As I said, you're a gentleman and a scholar

Thanks

Sega Mega Drive/Genesis/Saturn/Master System (can't recall exactly) platformer game, I can only really remember a boss fight and a part after that, either he or you are undead or both, the boss just randomly teleports around in a fixed scene battle and stays in a single
    position for an amount of time unleashing ranged magic attacks, he disappears for a period then reappears and repeats, when you defeat him I think his body turns into a semi corpse where you can see his open rib cage. I think not long after that, maybe straight after, you're in a cart riding along a railway jumping over obstacles and avoiding enemies on the way, that's all I can really remember besides maybe that the levels you go up and down ladders to other platforms fighting monsters and whatever the enemies were.

Unsolved
    Last edited by cyborgcygnus; 16th-July-2022 at 13:48.

Thanks

Hello everyone. Im looking for a Amiga 2000 Game (2D Jump & Run) i dont know the Name of it anymore. The MC is a Fox (its not Tidus the Fox: Marakesh and back). But i do think they are linked. It where mentioned he where away for some time and came back to his Homeland. Just to see his friends where kidnapped from Bandit Space Chickens. Normal Enemies where living Chickens. But all Bosses where big Robot Chickens. Graphic was very smooth and detailed for a Amiga Game.