Page 91 of 145 FirstFirst ... 41818687888990919293949596101141 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 2167

Thread: Forgot the name of a game? Post here.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by killik2 View Post
    Warzone 2100 ?
    Nope there was no war stuff there. only toy story style tanks consisting of stacked parts. they moved jerkily, like a steam engine would.

Thanks

Default Help me please

Hi guys, i really hope you can me help me out with this ''forgotten game''. first of all I aint English but Dutch so with that sad I hope you guys can help me with finding this game =D.
    well than I gonna try describe the game as well I can remember. The game was about 2 wizards who fought against each other and destroyed the surface of the earth. the people fled deep in to the ground and thats the point where the actual game starts. those people who now live underground look like dwarfs or lemmings because of the beards. but however you need to build up there lives underground by building houses factories grain and mines to let the population grow and make there lives better and better. well thats in big lines all I still remember about the game.
    Thanks for reading and when there is a question please ask!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,055 Times in 323 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Default Help me remember a Game Title Please! (DS Related)

Driving me crazy! Help me remember a Game Title Please!

This has been bugging me for about a week now; I’m trying to remember a game title from the early DS Days lol

Unfortunately I don’t have that much to go on, this is what I do remember

• The player was a Pirate
    • It started on an island and you was on a beach going into a jungle as I remember it
    • It was early in the DS life, as in there was not even a DSLite at this point
    • It was Japanese, but an English version may have come out later
    • I was rocking a Japanese DS and I think they only just came out inAmerica
    • The play style was very “Streets of Rage” / “Final Fight” like

Anyone have any Idea’s what one it could be?

Thanks in advance!

Thanks

Hi guys, I'm new here. Hope you can help me. I played this game when I was a kid. It was Sega MegaDriver.
    Here is what I remember:
    * It's Japanese game.
    * You play as a monk and wield staff or something like that.
    * The enemies were demon, ghost, or things like that.
    * It's 2D and you jump around platform.

Hope that helps. Thank in advance.

SOLVED
    Last edited by coolkas; 12th-February-2013 at 22:58. Reason: I found it!!!

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by coolkas View Post
    Hi guys, I'm new here. Hope you can help me. I played this game when I was a kid. It was Sega MegaDriver.
    Here is what I remember:
    * It's Japanese game.

UNSOLVED
    Is it Kenseiden?

Thanks

I'm afraid it isn't. I'm pretty sure that it was a monk wielding staff. I fought a baby monster crawling around the floor. Thank for replying though.

Thanks
    EP Points

This one is hard I think. I've played demo verion of this game two or three years ago. It's PC horror-fps, very dark. Player character can use standard weapons but also have some 'chemical sprayer' (I guess...) that can be filled with various stuff to get different effects. Demo starts in dark city with zombie/mutants/possed humans, street are full of unnatural fog or smoke. If I remember it right player character is wearing hazmat suit or gas mask. Any clues?

Thanks.

Thanks
    EP Points

Here is what I remember:
    * It's Japanese game.

UNSOLVED
    Don't know about any Megadrive game with this description. However there is a game on Snes called Musya which is somewhere similar to yours description.

The password for my upload's is "caidsncer". If you love my uploads,then hit the "THANX" button.

Thanks

Here is what I remember:
    * It's Japanese game.

UNSOLVED
    Mystic Defender maybe? There are some baby monsters in there, especially if you play the Japanese version.
    Mystic Defender000.jpg

BTW, for those that don´t know this, the rom of Mystic Defender, like many early Genesis\Mega Drive releases, has both the western AND Japanese version of the game inside. Depending on the region you set the emulator to (no autodetect for this) you can play one or the other
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by manopelua; 11th-February-2013 at 07:28.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to manopelua For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I finally found it and he doesn't wield a staff. I must got it mixed up with Inuyasha . Anyway, thanks to manopelua for finding it and Varun for trying to find it.

Thanks

There was this old school PC game I played one time at a friends house, can't remember the name of it. But it was more or less an open world in the galaxy, nonlinear.

Basically you got a ship, and you can fight with or trade with other aliens, and go to other planets, and even put bots on planets and farm them. One of the things I remember is you could trade chocolate bars to this one alien orbiting around Earth for some really powerful missiles. Also I remember dropping an archeology bot on this one planet and found some ancient artifacts or something like that.

This game is old, I'm thinking early 90s? Anyway it was a cool game, definitely ahead of its time.
    Last edited by gamerdude21; 13th-February-2013 at 00:26.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gamerdude21 View Post
    There was this old school PC game I played one time at a friends house, can't remember the name of it. But it was more or less an open world in the galaxy, nonlinear.

Basically you got a ship, and you can fight with or trade with other aliens, and go to other planets, and even put bots on planets and farm them. One of the things I remember is you could trade chocolate bars to this one alien orbiting around Earth for some really powerful missiles. Also I remember dropping an archeology bot on this one planet and found some ancient artifacts or something like that.

This game is old, I'm thinking early 90s? Anyway it was a cool game, definitely ahead of its time.
    The premise and date sounds like it could be one of the Star Control games, probably the second one, which was the most popular... Couldn´t find any reference to chocolate in them though, so maybe I´m wrong.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by manopelua View Post
    The premise and date sounds like it could be one of the Star Control games, probably the second one, which was the most popular... Couldn´t find any reference to chocolate in them though, so maybe I´m wrong.
    Don't believe that is it. I'd recognize the game if I saw SCs of it, and the chocolate thing was sorta an exploit and would be included in any guide for the game.

Thanks

Alright guys i got one i have been trying to figure out for years and i played it when i was really small so i barely remember it. its on the ps2 and you were a guy with some kind of laser sword and i think you get dual laser swords later in the game and it was a hack and slash i think and the first level was in some kind of city. I think

Thanks
    EP Points

Okay here's an odd one. I remember renting this game from Blockbuster way back in the day. It was either for NES or SNES, because that's all I owned at the time. I'm really leaning towards NES because of how old I was at the time. The reason I want to find this game is because when my sisters and I rented it as children, we couldn't get past the first level. We tried everything we could possibly think of for the 3 days that we had it but to no avail. The only thing that I recall about this game is that you were a frog? or something that resembled a frog and the first level consisted of a large cylinder I think made of colored bricks that rotated. IIRC you had to continue to move to the right as this cylinder rotated but then we would get to this one point and there was nowhere to go and would get crushed/killed. For years I always thought the games name soundes like trog, or troddlers, but I know it is neither one of those games. I'd like to find it so I can play it after all these years and see what I was missing. Probably something so silly as using the select button or something equally as tarded.

Edit: @ Ladoson, is it one of the Ratchet and Clank games?
    Spoiler warning:

Edit: Solved
    Last edited by Mailmann006; 19th-February-2013 at 15:48.
    I'm listening but I don't hear very much...