Page 128 of 145 FirstFirst ... 2878118123124125126127128129130131132133138 ... LastLast
Results 1,906 to 1,920 of 2167

Thread: Forgot the name of a game? Post here.

Thanks

It sounds an awful lot like the brilliant video game "Daze before Christmas", by Norwegian superheroes Funcom, if you ask me!! Take control of me, Santa Claus Claws, and watch me turn into Hulk Hogan after drinking nefarious coffee-drinks!!! Available in a chimney near you.
    He's making a list, checking it twice.
    Gonna find out who's naughty or nice.
    Santa Claws is coming to town!

He sees you when you're sleeping, he climbs into your bed.
    He'll do weird stuff to your anus if you complain, so - just play dead.

Thanks

Wink Please help me! I want to play this game so much!!!

It has crystal stone bases, i think floating, kite shaped. The map is grassy sorta, u scroll left or right around the 2D map with your mouse. It can be for 2 players or singleplayer. You deploy troops. I think u generate gold or some points. One of the troops in ur collection is called "Newbie", i think another troop is called "Novice" A troop that shoots blue fireballs, female. A "Mage" or something that shoots Red fireballs. The first team to destroy the opponents crystal hovering stone wins. Also there is a last troop in the list called "Dreadlord" Carries 2 swords. It has a song i think called "Waterflame - Glorious morning". There is a troop also called "Ninja" wears black helmet, runs fast and knife attacks.

Thanks

I have a game that I've been trying to remember the name of. Played it many years ago in an arcade on the boardwalk in Atlantic City. The game has maybe 3 or 4 colors to it......and all I remember is chickens and bombs. That's it......any ideas?????? I used to play this game quite a bit. Thanks in advance.....

Troy

Thanks

Hi guys, I remember an old arcade game inspired to an old cartoon called "Gordian Warrior" but no I cannot find the game... someone know it?

Thanks

Default Looking for a game.

I am looking for an old plastation 1 game. I don't know how it's actually spelled, but it's called ergies. It has the main character from final fantasy 7 in it, and if I remember right it's a fighting game. I played it on a demo a long time ago on the original playstation console. I would like to download the rom of the full game. If anyone knows where it is or how it's actually spelled so I can look it up, please let me know.

Also, I have tried googling ergie, ergey, urgie, urguy, urgey, and nothing has come up in results.
    Last edited by Cookie Monster; 3rd-February-2016 at 01:51. Reason: posts merged

Thanks
    EP Points

Ehrgeiz

http://www.emuparadise.mobi/Sony_Pla...rting-With-E/2

Just scroll down a tad and you can pick which region you want
    Last edited by Zaladane; 3rd-February-2016 at 00:32.

Thanks

Awesome. Thanks a lot.

Thanks

Default snes fighting game

i cant remember this snes game, it's a fighting game where you can switch lanes and fight 2 vs 2, one of the fighters is an old man with long arms/fingers.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mathew Menard View Post
    I am looking for an old plastation 1 game. I don't know how it's actually spelled, but it's called ergies. It has the main character from final fantasy 7 in it, and if I remember right it's a fighting game. I played it on a demo a long time ago on the original playstation console. I would like to download the rom of the full game. If anyone knows where it is or how it's actually spelled so I can look it up, please let me know.

Also, I have tried googling ergie, ergey, urgie, urguy, urgey, and nothing has come up in results.
    the game is Ehrgeiz
    C'ya

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by noateam View Post
    the game is Ehrgeiz
    C'ya
    Yeah no shit. I answered this plus a link to the game in the very next post

It's all good. People please remember to add a solved when answered correctly.

Thanks

Default Help me to find a Retro Game !!

Hi to everyone, I need help to find a retro game. I've played the game in a computer in 1998, I think that was an emulated game. The name of the game in my PC was "Dino egg" or something like that, but I can't find the game with that name. In the same emulator I was playing twinbee, if some knows tha was the console emulator.
    Is and adventure game. In the game you play with a girl dressed in pink and is carring an dragon egg in his back, which, with certain items in the game, hatches and grows until the child gets on the dragon.

Thanks to everyone.

Thanks

I'd like some help as well

My dad used to pirate a lot of shit for me when I was growing up,

I'm trying to remember a game that featured some japanese~ samuraish~ guy in what seemed like some kind of prehistoric first level.

Thanks

do someone remember, a mame arcade game i think, but i played it like 6 or 7 years ago in some thing some people call "recreation room". It was a 2d mecha fighting game and there's a robot that has a house per head and a excavator claw per arm. i know its not Cyberbots: fullmetal madness or gundam wing: endless duel, non of those kind i think. please help me!!

and i think its japanese.

unsolved
    Last edited by Carlos Enrique Valadez Solorio; 4th-March-2016 at 09:56.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by pinedax View Post
    Hi to everyone, I need help to find a retro game. I've played the game in a computer in 1998, I think that was an emulated game. The name of the game in my PC was "Dino egg" or something like that, but I can't find the game with that name. In the same emulator I was playing twinbee, if some knows tha was the console emulator.
    Is and adventure game. In the game you play with a girl dressed in pink and is carring an dragon egg in his back, which, with certain items in the game, hatches and grows until the child gets on the dragon.

Thanks to everyone.
    I might be a little late, but it's the Dragon Egg! for the PC Engine \T16.

Thanks

Im looking for a game on ps1 but i dont remember its name all i can say is that it was available in one of the demo discs as playable,the game in question is an rpg japanease style , i remember sorta that when i first tryed the game i was jumped into a some kind kind of lab or spaceship i cant remember the details exactly also another thing that i remember about the game is that there was an option that i could fight monsters the monster i think was a giant scorpion i think yellow colour i think :/