Page 86 of 145 FirstFirst ... 3676818283848586878889909196136 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 2167

Thread: Forgot the name of a game? Post here.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by eminem rox View Post
    in the game we were supposed to be a bartender,you got a whole lot of drink,mixer,shaker etc.superhero or something like that wads supposed to be coustmer and we were supposed to be serving them.if you give the some thing idiotic they used to puke or die some thing like that.i played when i was 8 or 9 so thats all i could i remember
    Diner Dash?

The password for my upload's is "caidsncer". If you love my uploads,then hit the "THANX" button.

Thanks

Wow, yes! thats the game! thank you so much!

Thanks

I suspect I bring a stumper.
    Windows 95/98 game, top-down adventure. Was very young, 7 or younger, when I played it.
    Graphics looked rather MS Paintish, the main character was made primarily of geometrical shapes. You moved him around with the arrow keys.
    The story had something to do with him wanting to go to the underworld to meet up with someone.
    You start out in a country-like area, eventually find a bridge that you have to cross the right way to avoid falling to your death, then find a way into the underworld. Here, I remember always getting stuck in a part where it turned out the guy I had come to see had left on some kind of circus show with seven-legged spiders, in a room that once you entered you couldn't get out of again.
    Aaand I really don't remember much besides that.
    Help?

Thanks

I forgot the name of a pretty weird racing game for the PC, made in the mid 90's or so, I think. The only thing I remember about it is that there was a stage where you raced with boats, and one where you raced with jeeps. Oh, and if you stayed at the character select screen for too long, the game said "What are you waiting for, Christmas?"

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by toshineon View Post
    I forgot the name of a pretty weird racing game for the PC, made in the mid 90's or so, I think. The only thing I remember about it is that there was a stage where you raced with boats, and one where you raced with jeeps. Oh, and if you stayed at the character select screen for too long, the game said "What are you waiting for, Christmas?"

I think it's Big Red Racing
    Attached Images Attached Images

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Promizoulin For This Useful Post:

Thanks

That's the one, thank you so much

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Combatking View Post
    I've played a jet simulator game at a buffet many years ago where you could get in the seat of a fighter jet. The machine had rudder petals on the bottom, a flight joystick with a missile button and cannon button, and a throttle. It looked like there were 3 missions. One was a tutorial on how to fly(pitch, roll, yaw). Another was a mission in a Middle Eastern Country (probably during the Gulf War). I can't remember the 3rd mission. You could choose each level you wanted to play. If you tried the training level for example and didn't pass several marks, then the game was over. It was a dollar fifty for each game. Anyone know what I'm talking about?
    Do let me know when someone figures it out.

Thanks

I remember my neighbour having a racing game for the NES or SNES. I always wanted to borrow it but he never let me Faggot.
    What I remember about the game: you have a limited amount of gas, and you have to stop at gas stops to fill it up occasionally during the race. I remember one specific level where you could omit the gas stop and be able to roll into the goal because the last part of the level was downhill.
    If anyone recognizes this, gimme a heads up

Thanks
    EP Points

Ok to begin with I think I never knew this game name cause it's japanese. It's a playstation game, 2D and you play as girl (pretty much like a mix of sailormoon and megaman!) She can change skills like in a megaman game and she screams the name of it as she transforms. It' pretty foggy but I think the opening is this girl in a amusement park with some boy and there is this japanese music playing as it is the standard in japanese animes and games.

If anyone know about this game please let me know I really wanted to play it again as I love megaman and games like that!
    Last edited by Bruno; 9th-November-2012 at 18:06.
    "Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within
    the heart of mankind." - Edward D. Morrison (Tales of Phantasia)

Thanks

So I remember playing a game, where blue bubbles were against red. There were big variety of weapons: shotgun, flamethrower, bazooka, rail-gun, uzi, sniper, molotov cocktails and perhaps even more. The whole game was shown from above, it seemed to be very well balanced. I tried to find it, but it's very hard since I dont remember the name. I remember "V2" being in the end of the name tho, but i'm not entirely sure its true.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by ndium View Post
    So I remember playing a game, where blue bubbles were against red. There were big variety of weapons: shotgun, flamethrower, bazooka, rail-gun, uzi, sniper, molotov cocktails and perhaps even more. The whole game was shown from above, it seemed to be very well balanced. I tried to find it, but it's very hard since I dont remember the name. I remember "V2" being in the end of the name tho, but i'm not entirely sure its true.
    Team Buddies?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6LKHrPaEGM
    "Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within
    the heart of mankind." - Edward D. Morrison (Tales of Phantasia)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno View Post
    Ok to begin with I think I never knew this game name cause it's japanese. It's a playstation game, 2D and you play as girl (pretty much like a mix of sailormoon and megaman!) She can change skills like in a megaman game and she screams the name of it as she transforms. It' pretty foggy but I think the opening is this girl in a amusement park with some boy and there is this japanese music playing as it is the standard in japanese animes and games.

If anyone know about this game please let me know I really wanted to play it again as I love megaman and games like that!
    I think it's Chou Kousoku Gran Doll

Chou Kousoku Gran Doll-PSX-NTSC-JAP.jpg chou kousoku gran doll.jpg

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Promizoulin For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Fazermint View Post
    I remember my neighbour having a racing game for the NES or SNES. I always wanted to borrow it but he never let me Faggot.
    What I remember about the game: you have a limited amount of gas, and you have to stop at gas stops to fill it up occasionally during the race. I remember one specific level where you could omit the gas stop and be able to roll into the goal because the last part of the level was downhill.
    If anyone recognizes this, gimme a heads up
    Got to be Top Gear for the SNES.

Spoiler warning:

Quote Originally Posted by Combatking View Post
    I've played a jet simulator game at a buffet many years ago where you could get in the seat of a fighter jet. The machine had rudder petals on the bottom, a flight joystick with a missile button and cannon button, and a throttle. It looked like there were 3 missions. One was a tutorial on how to fly(pitch, roll, yaw). Another was a mission in a Middle Eastern Country (probably during the Gulf War). I can't remember the 3rd mission. You could choose each level you wanted to play. If you tried the training level for example and didn't pass several marks, then the game was over. It was a dollar fifty for each game. Anyone know what I'm talking about?
    Maybe Sega Strike Fighter?
    Last edited by _User_; 11th-November-2012 at 01:04.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to _Gambit For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by _User_ View Post
    Got to be Top Gear for the SNES.
    Err mah gerd, that's the one!

Thanks

I have this game which I've wanted to replay. You basically have dance battles with Weird unique characters who have ultimate dance moves
    Like one character is a fat guy that drops hamburgers on you while your dancing against him. one has a gas mask and drops acid bombs and so on. I'm pretty sure its a ps2 game but i cannot remember.
    there's a character who uses fire as his weapon ultimate. You dance as an alien when you unlock him.

found it, Bust a groove.
    Last edited by Cookie Monster; 10th-November-2012 at 12:18.