Page 72 of 145 FirstFirst ... 2262676869707172737475767782122 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 2167

Thread: Forgot the name of a game? Post here.

Thanks

its a ps2 game,japanese made,kinda medieval fantasy adventure game where you go around battling monsters that just pop out there was alot of characters over a hundred characters you can get and be you companion i think the title starts with "S" and then there is like a number for it like a sequel something like this "S***** 4" im not sure,there was 3 characters you can play with their own side of the storyline the main characters are a african or brown skinned tribesman guy and a princess with a knights armor and some other guy i cant remember thats all i can remember hope you got all of what i said sorry for my english haha thats not my country's language thanks!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,801 Times in 288 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Daniken89 View Post
    its a ps2 game,japanese made,kinda medieval fantasy adventure game where you go around battling monsters that just pop out there was alot of characters over a hundred characters you can get and be you companion i think the title starts with "S" and then there is like a number for it like a sequel something like this "S***** 4" im not sure,there was 3 characters you can play with their own side of the storyline the main characters are a african or brown skinned tribesman guy and a princess with a knights armor and some other guy i cant remember thats all i can remember hope you got all of what i said sorry for my english haha thats not my country's language thanks!
    It's Suikoden 3

Don' worry, it won't hurt... that much!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Drageuth View Post
    It could potentially be Ferrari Grand Prix Challenge. That's about the only game that comes to mind for the NES that looks similar to your Pole Position game.
    Unfortunately thats not it, there were no buildings in the background, just the signs on the sides of the road. And I believe it was made in the 80's. Thanks though for the response!

Thanks
    Thanked 13,309 Times in 1,165 Posts
    EP Points

Have you skimmed over GameFAQs NES F1 list? It's short, but there were several Pole Position clones:
    http://www.gamefaqs.com/nes/list-138
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar View Post
    Have you skimmed over GameFAQs NES F1 list? It's short, but there were several Pole Position clones:
    http://www.gamefaqs.com/nes/list-138
    Thanks a lot for that link. The only one in that list that triggers my memory is F1 Race, I guess that is it, unfortunately its just been so long. But did that game get released in the US? I'm trying to find a pic of the cartridge itself cause i know it had a teal-ish turquoise-ish label on it.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tharandir View Post
    *insert lots of wrestling games here*
    It was none of those games...
    And I still can't remember what the PS2 game I mentioned in my previous post was.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Daniken89 View Post
    Just a shot in the dark but, Suikoden 4?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRE49npOHTU
    "I think that the problem with this video is it is highly derivative of many popular bands within the genre. Although when viewed on its own merits, it does have a deeper groove. However what it has in groove, it lacks in originality. One can't help but be reminded of such bands as Pearl Jam, White Zombie, Suicidal Tendencies and other bands that bear the mantle of so called "Alternative Rock". One is even reminded of Lorie Anderson when she wore curlers. Hehehmhm! This video speaks less to the heart and more to the sphincter. In closing, I think Korn would do well to learn more from -"

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kuro Kagami View Post
    It's Suikoden 3

thanks a bunch!!! ive looking for this game for a long long time! thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by MaslowK View Post
    Just a shot in the dark but, Suikoden 4?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRE49npOHTU
    thanks for the reply i was looking for suikoden 3 though but thank you anyway
    Last edited by Cookie Monster; 26th-July-2012 at 09:44. Reason: no double posting..

Thanks

Hello everyone!
    I remember I've played a game not too many years ago . I think it was 2007+ because it had really good graphics, a bit too much for my PC at that time. It was a strategy game where you would choose a character -Lord or Lady - and then you could play as a Lord of influence in a developing city, build houses, farms, upgrade buildings, attend political meetings, buy your way through towards leadership, even have a personal life of flirting, falling in love, getting married and have children.
    Dunno why but I remember it was called Anno something. I checked the Anno series but they are not it
    Any hint would be appreciated.
    Thanx !

Thanks

The guild 1-2 for pc

Thanks
    EP Points

The game I'm thinking of was an old PC game where you played as a tank, the display was entirely composed of green wireframe (vector?) graphics against a black background, and the point was to destroy the other thanks on the map. Does this ring a bell?
    "I think that the problem with this video is it is highly derivative of many popular bands within the genre. Although when viewed on its own merits, it does have a deeper groove. However what it has in groove, it lacks in originality. One can't help but be reminded of such bands as Pearl Jam, White Zombie, Suicidal Tendencies and other bands that bear the mantle of so called "Alternative Rock". One is even reminded of Lorie Anderson when she wore curlers. Hehehmhm! This video speaks less to the heart and more to the sphincter. In closing, I think Korn would do well to learn more from -"

Thanks

The game I'm thinking of was an old PC game where you played as a tank, the display was entirely composed of green wireframe (vector?) graphics against a black background, and the point was to destroy the other thanks on the map. Does this ring a bell?
    I think I'ts called "pocket tanks".Its a newer version of "Tank wars". I used to play it a lot at school.

Quote Originally Posted by lametta View Post
    The guild 1-2 for pc
    Thanks Lametta. Love you!
    Last edited by Cookie Monster; 27th-July-2012 at 09:48. Reason: no double posting!

Thanks

I do believe that one is Battlezone. Not to be confused with the Battlezone series, which are FPS RTS games.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Terristat For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Gig. View Post
    THis was a racing game for the Xbox, looked, futuristic, kinda like F-Zero, and you could also shoot your opponents out of the race. I believe a demo of it was on Fuzion Frenzy along with Bloodwake.
    Still unsolved.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gig. View Post
    Still unsolved.
    Could it be Quantam Redshift?