Page 75 of 145 FirstFirst ... 2565707172737475767778798085125 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 2167

Thread: Forgot the name of a game? Post here.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tiamut01 View Post
    Alright, the game I'm looking for is for Sega Genesis/Megadrive. It is a side scroller, fantasy themed. There are 3 character's you can choose, a Wizard, Warrior and Archer. You collect gold/points to upgrade you characters, unlocking more abilitys and different looks. I believe if was cooperative as well... if you know it please let me know I'd be forever grateful.
    Ok, maybe I´m mistaken, but you seem to have a bit of a mix up... There´s a fantasy themed sidescroller that includes a Wizard, Warrior and Archer, plus a Dwarf and a Paladin, and its King of Dragons from Capcom. Then there´s a fantasy themed sidescroller beat em´up where you collect gold/points to upgrade, that is Capcom´s Knights of the round. Both are available for the arcades and super nes, but not for the Sega Genesis/Megadrive. For that console, I can think of a fantasy sidescroller platform game with a choice of a Wizard, Warrior and Amazon, by the name of Blades of Vengeance. Could it be any one of those?
    king-dragons.jpgknights_of_the_round.pngBlades_of_Vengeance_2.png

2. The Following User Says Thank You to manopelua For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Blades of Vengence is it, thank you so much man!

Thanks

hey there, it's me again..just in need of help yet again. this time i need help with three games. the first one i played on the computer but i think it could also be for Genesis. it's about a duck who's a ninja and i think there's a level where he's in a jungle and he gets inside of a Goliath or something? the second game is also for pc, and it came in one of those 'galaxy of games' cd's with all those shareware games. it has the game layout of Tetris, but you're supposed to match pieces based on color or something similar i can't remember, but i do remember that the bgm is the song 'für Elise' from Beethoven. the last game is also from the shareware cd, it's about a blue blob that has two legs and you have to guide him to a blue checkpoint inside a factory with green ooze and robots that harm it. sorry for such a huge request, but i hope you'll be able to help, thank you

Thanks
    EP Points

Hi onesoul, I'm not exactly sure about any of those games, but since you've so many requests, have you tried looking for the names on your own? I have a guide here, I've used these game databases to find several games I was looking for, and also to help some other people on this thread, so give it a try.

ある朝、気がついたんだ
    僕はこの世界が嫌いなんだって

Thanks

Theres this pc game i got a demo for at the grocery store of all places. It had basic graphics. It was a side and vertical scroller that had a kid who went around a graveyard killing monsters, i think he had a dog. It wasnt zombies ate my neighbors, the graphics were closer to 8 bit than 16. my parents never bought me the game or something happened. i played the levels i could but after a while i got bored and agitated i couldnt have the actual game, and long since lost it. i think it was on a big black floppy disk.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by OneSoul47 View Post
    hey there, it's me again..just in need of help yet again. this time i need help with three games. the first one i played on the computer but i think it could also be for Genesis. it's about a duck who's a ninja and i think there's a level where he's in a jungle and he gets inside of a Goliath or something? the second game is also for pc, and it came in one of those 'galaxy of games' cd's with all those shareware games. it has the game layout of Tetris, but you're supposed to match pieces based on color or something similar i can't remember, but i do remember that the bgm is the song 'für Elise' from Beethoven. the last game is also from the shareware cd, it's about a blue blob that has two legs and you have to guide him to a blue checkpoint inside a factory with green ooze and robots that harm it. sorry for such a huge request, but i hope you'll be able to help, thank you
    Hi OneSoul47
    The first one could be Maui Mallard in Cold Shadow, the second one makes me think about 7 colors and for the third one I have no idea.
    Hope it helped

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by mcopo View Post
    Hey guys. This one is a little different...
    I just remembered a pong like game that I used to play on my old pc. It came on one of those CDs that contained a lot of programs (common here back then, since Internet hasn't popularized). Unfortunately, this CD is long gone, but I happen to still own the magazine that came with it, which explains all the functions of the programs of the CD. By reading it, I found that the game's name is "Hotshot" and it's based off an old American MTV show, I guess. BUT, by searching on google, I just found NOTHING about this game. Nothing at all! I even tried using the image as a search parameter, but no luck.
    So, the thing is that I know the name of the game (supposing that the magazine is right... they'd usually change the program name to make more sense in our language), but I don't know where to find it... here's the picture from the magazine: http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/750/hotshotb.jpg . The only thing I remember from this game is the funny reactions of the faces when you hit them.
    Does anyone has any idea where can I get this??
    ...anyone?

Thanks

Sounds good. Well i am looking for need for speed section II but i cant find out on the internet. Please advise that from where i can download this game.

Thanks

I played a game as a kid, it was for the PC.

So you start off in some sort of a jungle as a girl with blond hair and you get power up's (but its not metroid, im not sure if there are power ups or not) you get a spear or a bow, its been like 6-7 years since i playedi t, but it was on a old 1999 computer, the game is long and it had stuff like hidden secrets. can anyone help me out? its bugging the hell out of me.

Thanks

there was this old text game circa 1990 something that had you as a real-estate broker who got trapped inside an old theater running around collecting pieces of a diary.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by doomdiger View Post
    I played a game as a kid, it was for the PC.

So you start off in some sort of a jungle as a girl with blond hair and you get power up's (but its not metroid, im not sure if there are power ups or not) you get a spear or a bow, its been like 6-7 years since i playedi t, but it was on a old 1999 computer, the game is long and it had stuff like hidden secrets. can anyone help me out? its bugging the hell out of me.
    While I´m hardly a pc game expert, I remember this one that could be what you are looking for, Jill of the Jungle, a shareware DOS game from the early 90´s
    jill1.png

Thanks

Hello, so i played a game when i was a kid, i barely remember how the game goes but I played it on an old old computer it was about a boy or a girl who had a dream and the real game would start on the dream, the little person will go on different screen collecting pizza slices and soda cans while running away from an aliens and thats all i can remember right now, i really hopeyou can help me out...thank you

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by G48174 View Post
    Hello, so i played a game when i was a kid, i barely remember how the game goes but I played it on an old old computer it was about a boy or a girl who had a dream and the real game would start on the dream, the little person will go on different screen collecting pizza slices and soda cans while running away from an aliens and thats all i can remember right now, i really hopeyou can help me out...thank you
    40 Winks?

Thanks

Yes, thanks you very much. Time to relive some child hood memories .

Thanks

I played this game a while back, I think it was on Playstation or xbox but I'm not entirely sure. I remember you played as a fighter/barbarian who rode a lion. I think there were dinosaurs could kill and the one level I remember was full of puddles of lava.