Page 142 of 145 FirstFirst ... 4292132137138139140141142143144145 LastLast
Results 2,116 to 2,130 of 2167

Thread: Forgot the name of a game? Post here.

Thanks

Default Anyone know this game? Can you help me?

Hello guys, i'm new here
    When i was child, I played a gameboy game that has running, jumping, throwing, and sprinting (maybe). And it has a good story, a main character, good conversation, also had a little romance. I was 8 when played that game, so i forgot the title.
    Btw, it has R J T S written above the screen gameplay. That i think it means running, jumping, throwing, and sprinting (maybe).
    Anyone know that game? Can you help me to find that game? I want to play that game again. I really miss it so much :"

Thanks

Name forgotten.

Its a cartridge game similar to contra. The language is probably Japanese. Its a fantasy game.
    The game starts with selecting a character.
    The game is a side scrolling type.
    After defeating countless minions/ads we reach the stairs. The stair starts from left and goes diagonally right up covering half the screen. We can choose to stay there for a while and then some boulder/meteorite fall from top to kill you.
    If we take stairs mini boss fight starts.
    The boss fight is similar to pokemon fight and you choose some attack. The boss is humanoid and probably same sized as the character.
    As the language is Japanese i just randomly select any option.
    If we win next stage starts.
    If lose then another character starts from the start and take stairs to boss.
    If boss is defeated A CIRCLE OF BLUE fire is seen. Like birthday candles on cake.
    One fire is extinguished if boss dies.
    Thats all i remember about it.

Please help me in remembering the name.

Thanks
    EP Points

Did this Shaman gal ever get into a game? I am pretty sure this is a Masamune Shirow design.

Shaman Babe.jpg

Thanks

Default Can you help me identify this game

Can you help me identify this game
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks

Default Old Dos Game impossible to find.

It was a vertical shooter (shoot 'em up). You play with a duck. The game was installed in a directory called "Duck". I don't remember the name. I'd love to find this game again.

Thanks

Default I found this game.

After 20 years, i finally got this game back. I have been looking for this for ages.

Duck (Bulsajoteog Choehuui Jeonsa)

Download Link:

---
    Last edited by Cookie Monster; 27th-February-2019 at 18:33. Reason: sorry no links

Thanks

I am trying to remember the names of three games on Nintendo Entertainment System Or Super Nintendo Entertainment System, I'am not sure.

The first was about cats that i was able to switch between them in the game. they were like a cat that drills in the ground, a cat that can dive and swim under water, one that can fly.

The Second was a punch'em all where you punch many enemies on your way to the end of the level, and i remember the final boss throws punching fists at you.
    I hope to find these two games.

The Third was about a boy whose brain pops out of his head when picks up meat chunks, and he could punch enemies with his head.
    Last edited by digitalpharoh; 22nd-April-2019 at 08:55.

Thanks
    Thanked 13,302 Times in 1,165 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by digitalpharoh View Post
    The Third was about a boy whose brain pops out of his head when picks up meat chunks, and he could punch enemies with his head.
    Probably Bonk's Adventure
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by digitalpharoh View Post

The Second was a punch'em all where you punch many enemies on your way to the end of the level, and i remember the final boss throws punching fists at you.

Maybe Alex Kidd. Not sure about the last boss though...

Thanks

There is a game I’m trying to hunt down but I cannot recall the name. It is a part of the MARIO franchise. It is not doctor MARIO, but similar. It consists of a character standing at the side of the screen tossing in blocks with different designs on them and you have to match them to make them disappear. Anyone know what I’m talking about?

I forgot to mention, it’s on both SNES and original game it.
    Last edited by Cookie Monster; 14th-October-2019 at 16:42.

Thanks
    Thanked 13,302 Times in 1,165 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by matmenard84 View Post
    There is a game I’m trying to hunt down but I cannot recall the name. It is a part of the MARIO franchise. It is not doctor MARIO, but similar. It consists of a character standing at the side of the screen tossing in blocks with different designs on them and you have to match them to make them disappear. Anyone know what I’m talking about?
    Yoshi's Cookie? Tetris Attack?
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here

Thanks

Yes Tetris attack. Thanks.

Thanks

Question

Does anyone the game in 2000s where it's sprite RPG with adventure? From what I remembered you play vs monster, slime orc, etc, and there's castle where you can go in and there's secret path you can take, and there's chests you can open. If i remember it correctly i played it on windows XP.

I got flashback of this game and i wanna play it again because i played this when i was in elementary and forgot the story.

it was 2D sprite-based game

Quote Originally Posted by Toonwriter View Post
    Still can't seem to get the name of this one game I recall vaguely:

It takes place in a medieval age of sorts, and gameplay of it takes place in a castle. The intro shows a male face in a fiery background, telling a warrior to find some sort of important artifact or perhaps a kidnapped victim or whatever. During the end of the narration, there was a shot of the protagonist and the antagonist facing towards each other, and they faded from existence with the exception of what seems to be their trademark weapons or gears something, and a moment or so later, the weapons fall down past the bottom of the screen while spinning. I think it's RPG-esque, and more gameplay involved the protagonist advancing upward, fighting enemies along the way.
    have you found it?
    Last edited by Cookie Monster; 14th-October-2019 at 16:43. Reason: no need to create a new thread; no double posting

Thanks
    EP Points

It is an old Ps1 game, 1998 or less.

A robot or perhaps a land combat ship walking straight into a mountainous setting like a desert.

The "robot" appears to be ant-shaped.

The game resembles the Mechwarrior style, but it was only third person.

Thanks

There is a game I'm looking for that was released in around 2002 or 2003, something like that. I think it was both playstation 2 and xbox. It featured a hero who used a disc as a weapon.It was like a yoyo, with a rope or something attached to pull it back if I remember correctly.