Page 14 of 145 FirstFirst ... 49101112131415161718192464114 ... LastLast

Thread: Forgot the name of a game? Post here.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sakuya_Izayoi__ View Post
    now i got a one
    it was for the dreamcast i beleive what year not quite sure
    it was 3rd person and was able to have 2 players (4 possibly)
    it was about zombies and the first level was in a street or ally way and i recall the first boss having a lead pipe in him that could be removed and used as a weapon if you did the right attacks
    the second level was some sort of factory but i could never pass it cant remember why though
    i also remember using a cheat code that would let you skip to the last level and later found out the game had 2 alternate endings (this im not too sure about)
    Zombie Revenge maybe? only one i could find online lol.

The game im looking for is an RPG im not sure what console or year ( sorry had so many console and hand-held games they start to meld after a while ) but the story started out as you as a kid in a cathedral city and its attacked by the evil dude of the game and you and your childhood friend (or possible sister) is separated. You end up in a village adopted by one of the villagers and over time you make friends with his grandson and one day they have a celebration where you have to put some sort of item down the river and if it gets so far your wish is granted, yours sinks so your friend gives you yours so your wish to find you friend from your childhood (although im leaning more towards sister thinking about this lol) comes true.

only part of the game i remember from later on is in another town you need to get a licence to leave to further the story.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Default Anyone know what game this is?

Don't know if this is the place to put this but...

This screenshot is from my newest video, which was my intro. This game here is a unmarked game, the ISO file has no name at all, just the SLUS number, and even that I cannot remember, and I am trying to find the name of this game, it is a Playstation game, and quite fun. If anyone knows the name of this game, please let me know.

Supreme Warrior Guest

howabout supply the id Number eh?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Supreme Warrior View Post
    howabout supply the id Number eh?
    Obviously you didn't read where I said I cannot remember the ID number

Supreme Warrior Guest

thats why you mount the iso in deamon tools and explore the contents and the id will be in your face.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Supreme Warrior View Post
    thats why you mount the iso in deamon tools and explore the contents and the id will be in your face.
    Ok, i got about 40 more ISOs that are in SLUS-(ID number here) and I really don't feel like searching through all right now.

Thanks
    EP Points

Read the stickies, bro.

http://www.epforums.org/showthread.p...ame-Post-here.

I didn't see anything that looked like it could be it in a cursory glance over Wikipedia's list of third person shooters. You could probably find it if you dug through GameFAQs. And as Supreme_Warrior said, if you find the SLUS number, it'll be cake. You can just Google it from that, or search on GameFAQs.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Well I will slowly go through the games that are just by ID, which is quite a few, and see what I could come up with.

Found out what it is, the ID is SLES-04158 and the game is called Wanted.

It was released in 2004, in Europe

http://www.gamespot.com/ps/action/wanted/index.html
    Last edited by Cookie Monster; 7th-April-2011 at 09:34.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Akrid Venom View Post
    Zombie Revenge maybe? only one i could find online lol.

The game im looking for is an RPG im not sure what console or year ( sorry had so many console and hand-held games they start to meld after a while ) but the story started out as you as a kid in a cathedral city and its attacked by the evil dude of the game and you and your childhood friend (or possible sister) is separated. You end up in a village adopted by one of the villagers and over time you make friends with his grandson and one day they have a celebration where you have to put some sort of item down the river and if it gets so far your wish is granted, yours sinks so your friend gives you yours so your wish to find you friend from your childhood (although im leaning more towards sister thinking about this lol) comes true.

only part of the game i remember from later on is in another town you need to get a licence to leave to further the story.

Sounds like Breath of Fire 2 for the SNES/Super Famicom.

Edit: Although some of the description would not apply to that game. I'm just trying to help, but maybe I'm just making everything more complicated. It's like, I think I'm so smart and then I EMBARRASS MYSELF AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN!

Edit 2: I'm sorry, I have to go in for an endoscopy this morning, and they are going to ask me the same prerequisite questions all over again. A representative from the hospital calls me and asks if anything would make my stay more comfortable. I mention that since they are entering the information into the computer, they may just as well save it for my next visit. She gets all defensive and just keeps saying: "With each admission- bla bla bla." Like some weird Nazi propaganda shit; like if you say the same illogical thing over and over again someone will agree with you. Neurotic left-brained nonsense I say.

Anyway, I hope it works out, and I'll try to keep my cool today.
    Last edited by Andy_Jerk; 7th-April-2011 at 12:23.

Thanks

Okay, I have no clue if this game even exists or if I just imagined reading about it, but the idea was so unusual it kind of stuck in my head. Later when I tried to look for it I found nothing.

It was a game that starts out like a horribly traditional RPG, but then you're controlling the one who was playing the game (a kid I think) and the person who was playing the game is suddenly in the RPG world. It turns out that the 'hero' of the game is a jerkass leaving a trail of chaos all over the place and you have to set things right. Kind of a deconstruction of usual RPG elements.

It sounded unusual and I thought I'd check it out. Seems like it was for the PS1, but I'm not sure about that. Ringing any bells?

Thanks

Hello there people new to this place and when I saw this thread I thought it could be of some help, anyway... I remember a few games that I don't remember at the same time...

The first one was an arcade game, I don't much but what I think I remember was that it was a 2D platform-shooter. Kinda like Contra but without the cool power-ups (I think), it was like some special op for a couple of soldiers and was mostly a jungle setting. I think player one was green and player two was blue, what I remember most was when you were shot your character didn't die right there but you got to crawl on the ground hurt and still fight back, not sure you could back up or not I always got hurt again and died...
    The next one is also an arcade game, you got to sit on like some jet ski thing while you played and it tilted whenever you turned. The graphics on the game were very polygon-ish and the ship kinda looked like from SNES Starfox except it was red and black colored. You were on some race track and obstacles would get in your way but you could shoot them down. When your ship took too much damage it would break apart depending on where you were crashing like if you smashed your right wing too much it would be gone.
    Now the last one was on the psx, you played some boy who went to a different planet trying to save someone. I remember there was no health or lives system because most enemies would kill you in one hit, and the weapon you had was some kind of gun that shot lightning.

Hope anyone can help me remember these titles.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Bob_Poncho View Post
    Now the last one was on the psx, you played some boy who went to a different planet trying to save someone. I remember there was no health or lives system because most enemies would kill you in one hit, and the weapon you had was some kind of gun that shot lightning.
    Sounds like Heart of Darkness.

Thanks

So, the game was an n64 game that you were an animal and you choose a world and it was an adventure puzzle game. Sorry it was so vague.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Akrid Venom View Post

I think you might be looking for Legend of Heroes for PSP. Sounds a lot like it.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fallen914 View Post
    I think you might be looking for Legend of Heroes for PSP. Sounds a lot like it.
    This is what I thought of as well. Now I don't know this series in general, but the PSP version might also be a remake of a Turbo CD game(I know there was something in this series in English there), just in case it wasn't the PSP(which is kind of new to be forgetting games you played on it......) you were thinking of.

Quote Originally Posted by voiderofwarranties View Post
    Okay, I have no clue if this game even exists or if I just imagined reading about it, but the idea was so unusual it kind of stuck in my head. Later when I tried to look for it I found nothing.

It was a game that starts out like a horribly traditional RPG, but then you're controlling the one who was playing the game (a kid I think) and the person who was playing the game is suddenly in the RPG world. It turns out that the 'hero' of the game is a jerkass leaving a trail of chaos all over the place and you have to set things right. Kind of a deconstruction of usual RPG elements.

It sounded unusual and I thought I'd check it out. Seems like it was for the PS1, but I'm not sure about that. Ringing any bells?
    Aside from the part about the "hero" being the villain, which may be a part of it, this actually sounds like God Medicine, a rom translation for the Game Boy.
    Last edited by Midnightrider; 14th-April-2011 at 03:03.