Page 71 of 145 FirstFirst ... 2161666768697071727374757681121 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 2167

Thread: Forgot the name of a game? Post here.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Ending of Star Ocean: Ruined.

Thanks

It's a game, maybe from Disney, it has 3 dogs, maybe brothers and it was released for old consoles like SEGA Genesis or something like that.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LeftyGuitar View Post
    I remember playing the demo for this game back in gamestop. It was awhile ago, it was like 2005, so the game was released late in the PS2's lifecycle. I remember it being an action-rpg with animeish type graphics. I also remember it being developed by Atlus, if I remember correctly. It was an action-rpg, it had a real-time battle system. That's about all I can remember, if anyone can help name this game, much apperciated.
    maybe
    Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga 1 or 2
    Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne
    Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner: Raidou Kuzunoha vs. The Soulless Army
    Samurai Western

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Diegosantosep View Post
    It's a game, maybe from Disney, it has 3 dogs, maybe brothers and it was released for old consoles like SEGA Genesis or something like that.
    Maybe goof troop?
    I'm listening but I don't hear very much...

Thanks

If it really is a Disney game, you'd probably find it on this list.

Thanks

I remember this one Gameboy color game, it was like a wrestling game and there was a short cutscene before the match after you chose a character. You used left and right to move, so it was kind of like Mortal Kombat, but it wasn't Mortal Kombat at all.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by PocketException View Post
    I remember this one Gameboy color game, it was like a wrestling game and there was a short cutscene before the match after you chose a character. You used left and right to move, so it was kind of like Mortal Kombat, but it wasn't Mortal Kombat at all.
    Super Chinese Fighter EX?

Thanks

Hey all, I remember a game for NES it was a racing game and the last time I played it was over 10 years ago so please bear with me... I swear it was called pole position but apparently not. I did find a game it looked exactly like though, however it was only released in Japan called "F1 Race" so i know i didnt have that one. I'm just trying to think of the American title/equivalent. Or was there a pole position release for NES cause I found this during my searches and this looks exactly like it too and this is from the arcade. http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...LZj79MzWlDZzlA

Thanks

That's not it. I played it years ago, in 2003 I think at a friend's home.
    Also, there's a PS2 game with like some anime girl on the cover, crouching, and petting a chicken/duck thing. I forgot the title of it and I think it was an RPG, I saw it at Walmart during a PS2 clearance sale. The environment they're in is like an open land forest or something.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Diegosantosep View Post
    With such vague description and little knowledge of the subject matter, I would dare say it is Animaniacs you are referring to... They look like dogs after all. Available for Sega Genesis and SNES.

Animaniacs+%u00252528E%2529+%2528M3%2529.png_-Animaniacs-SNES-_.gif
    Last edited by manopelua; 25th-July-2012 at 09:14.

Thanks
    EP Points

THis was a racing game for the Xbox, looked, futuristic, kinda like F-Zero, and you could also shoot your opponents out of the race. I believe a demo of it was on Fuzion Frenzy along with Bloodwake.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PocketException View Post
    Pocket Pro Wrestling: Perfect Wrestler?

Edit: Wait, that wasn't even released outside Japan.

Could be WCW Mayhem:

Or WWF Betrayal:

Last edited by Tharandir; 25th-July-2012 at 13:30.

Thanks

There was a racing game I remember playing for NES. Last time I played it was probably 10+ years ago. I swear it was called Pole Position but after searches upon searches, nothing of that name seems to exist. But I did eventually stumble across this YouTube video and this is the game! Was it maybe called something else on NES? Unfortunately I lost a lot of my NES games in a move and I believe this game was one of the victims. Thanks in advance! Here is the video I saw. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b71T5ktkqS8

Thanks

Hey,

i'm looking for the name of a videogame i played in my childhood.
    unfortunately i can't rememder the release year, the publisher
    nor for wich system/s the game was released (wasn't console though).

to the game:
    the game was some kind of platform-puzzle genre with simple graphics (kinda like the donkey kong arcade games).
    the game had three objects to interact with: a bottle, some kind of seesaw and a glass. (which looked like a cocktail glass)
    you were controlling a little man (i think with the numpad) with whom you can push the objects around or drop them to a plain below
    to advance to the next level/win the game you had to drop the bottle onto the seesaw so the bottle tilts and its content would pour into the glass on a level below

sorry for bad english
    i hope someone has some info on the game
    thanks in advance.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by callitkarma67 View Post
    There was a racing game I remember playing for NES. Last time I played it was probably 10+ years ago. I swear it was called Pole Position but after searches upon searches, nothing of that name seems to exist. But I did eventually stumble across this YouTube video and this is the game! Was it maybe called something else on NES? Unfortunately I lost a lot of my NES games in a move and I believe this game was one of the victims. Thanks in advance! Here is the video I saw. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b71T5ktkqS8
    It could potentially be Ferrari Grand Prix Challenge. That's about the only game that comes to mind for the NES that looks similar to your Pole Position game.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Drageuth For This Useful Post: