Page 69 of 145 FirstFirst ... 1959646566676869707172737479119 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 2167

Thread: Forgot the name of a game? Post here.

Thanks

I saw this PS2 game in a game magazine back in 2003 and I have been searching everywhere for it. Unfortunately, the magazine slapped a translated game title on the page so I don't know its original title.

It's an action game developed by Capcom where you engage in battles between toys. I remember seeing a toy gunner, a toy ninja and a toy knight in the screen shots.

Maybe it's cancelled, but I have no clue...Any help is appreciated.
    Last edited by haluhire; 13th-July-2012 at 10:49.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by MaslowK View Post
    you sir ROCK!!

thanks thats it

Thanks

Yes, by the description, it could be one of the Streets of Rage (Sega Genesis)

Thanks

Soooooooo, no one know it.

I loss the hope about that old pc car game.
    no any one knoe the name of this snes game:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Cookie Monster; 14th-July-2012 at 16:23. Reason: no double posting..

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

My friend was asking about a game and this is how he described it to me:

You play as the president, in a mech, and basically, the vice President throws an evil plot to take over the US (or the world, not sure). You and your secretary have to stop him and prove to the citizens that he (the President) isn't the evil one. Possibly on PS2. 3RD person, over-the-shoulder perspective.

Any ideas?

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrm View Post
    My friend was asking about a game and this is how he described it to me:

You play as the president, in a mech, and basically, the vice President throws an evil plot to take over the US (or the world, not sure). You and your secretary have to stop him and prove to the citizens that he (the President) isn't the evil one. Possibly on PS2. 3RD person, over-the-shoulder perspective.

Any ideas?
    That would be "Metal Wolf Chaos", a Japan only release for the original Xbox that surprisingly had full English voice acting.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by nadeem3030 View Post
    no any one knoe the name of this snes game:
    That's Popful Mail.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Elin For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Ok I have got one for you, I borrowed this PC game off of an old school mate, so maybe 10-14 years ago. it was a hostage rescue anti terrorist strategy game which i loved playing and have actually been trying to find it for 2 years now. It was special forces and you were able to select your squad for the specific mission, one in particular was a small town that was taken by terrorists and you had to work your way through clearing them out. Please help coz I wanna play this again so bad.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Collins View Post
    Ok I have got one for you, I borrowed this PC game off of an old school mate, so maybe 10-14 years ago. it was a hostage rescue anti terrorist strategy game which i loved playing and have actually been trying to find it for 2 years now. It was special forces and you were able to select your squad for the specific mission, one in particular was a small town that was taken by terrorists and you had to work your way through clearing them out. Please help coz I wanna play this again so bad.
    Rainbow Six?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gig. View Post
    Rainbow Six?
    No, defo not, play style was more like emergency 2012, i like rainbow six and do have it but bored of it now

Thanks
    EP Points

is there a thread like this for tv shows? the search engine turned up nothing

First Interview.... sees the couch
    Hello, i am the casting Couch. you have probably seen me in locations that you can ether not tell anyone, or places you wish you never visited if you know what i mean

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Spicer View Post
    is there a thread like this for tv shows? the search engine turned up nothing
    Are you aware of the existence of the private message/visitor message feature for questions like this, right?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Collins View Post
    No, defo not, play style was more like emergency 2012, i like rainbow six and do have it but bored of it now
    Could it be one of the SWAT games? Maybe Police Quest: SWAT 2?

Thanks

Question Help me remember a PSX game!

Hi, I got recently at PSX emulation and I need to remeber a game I used to LOVE!

It was a racing game, but not a realistic one (like Gran Turismo), it was sort of RC.

I remember the levels! The 1st race was in a highway, our RC cars could be smashed by normal cars, as we raced below them, dodging their wheels. If a car was smashed he would be back normal after a while.

I remember another stage, a race in snow and ice! At the end we would do a "U" turn and go back to the start!

I frankly don't remember if there was bonus or weapons... :\

It wasn't Micro Machines v3, nor RC Revenge, let alone RC de Go. Also, the camera wasn't "top down".
    I think it was like Re-Volt except Re-Volt's 1st race is at streets, there are ramps and such, so it's not what I'm looking for.

The gameplay was great! I loved how the cars handled. I never complained about the graphics/gameplay.

... but that's all I remember. Anybody help me?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Tekidek View Post
    Hi, I got recently at PSX emulation and I need to remeber a game I used to LOVE!

It was a racing game, but not a realistic one (like Gran Turismo), it was sort of RC.

I remember the levels! The 1st race was in a highway, our RC cars could be smashed by normal cars, as we raced below them, dodging their wheels. If a car was smashed he would be back normal after a while.

I remember another stage, a race in snow and ice! At the end we would do a "U" turn and go back to the start!

I frankly don't remember if there was bonus or weapons... :\

It wasn't Micro Machines v3, nor RC Revenge, let alone RC de Go. Also, the camera wasn't "top down".
    I think it was like Re-Volt except Re-Volt's 1st race is at streets, there are ramps and such, so it's not what I'm looking for.

The gameplay was great! I loved how the cars handled. I never complained about the graphics/gameplay.

... but that's all I remember. Anybody help me?
    Thread merged, we already have a thread pinned for questions like this.

It was either Circuit Breakers or Motor Mash, can't recall.