Page 137 of 145 FirstFirst ... 3787127132133134135136137138139140141142 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,055 of 2167

Thread: Forgot the name of a game? Post here.

Thanks

Hi, firt time poster so applogies if in the wrong section. Im trying to remember the name of an arcade side scrolling space shooter a bit like r-type. but you ship would collect multiple lasers that would hang from the bottom. Thats about all I can remember other than it was a fantastic game. Anyone have an idea of what it might be called. Would really like to play it again after some 30 odd years!

Its ok, got it!! Nemesis. Off to lose a few days playing that sucker!
    Last edited by Jackhammer; 26th-September-2017 at 17:55. Reason: Moved to correct thread, double post merged

Thanks
    EP Points

I'm wanting to play this NES game where you play as a ninja and you can float through the trees when you jump. Can't really remember much else about it. I think the character sprites are red and white.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by ozzcln View Post
    I'm wanting to play this NES game where you play as a ninja and you can float through the trees when you jump. Can't really remember much else about it. I think the character sprites are red and white.
    Could it be Legend of Kage?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Kenpachi For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Question Searching for Title: Game with a Monk (Snes?)

Hello Folks,
    nice to meet you.

I am going totally crazy because I am looking now for several Years for a certain game but cannot remember the name or the consol this game was played on. I played it when I was (very) little on an Emulator on the PC of my Brother.

I SO hope you can help me find the title, because as I said, I really go Crazy

What I remember so far:

- The Story is about a Boy who could be a Monk / Monk-apprentice who lives in a Monestary. One Day there is an Earthquake (or so) and nobody can leave. So the Character is left wandering through the Monestary and the Garden without the possibility of getting out. In the Monestary there are other, older Monks and on certain Spots Ghosts who you can talk to (no fights or such things). In the Garden in the Trees there are sometimes Ravens sitting, who will attack. The Character can defend himself with a stick.
    So i guess there is some kind of hitpoint-System involved. I think I remember some kind of Loot who is dropped sometimes by a Raven if defeatet. The Fight itself is not spectacular, no extra fighting-Screen or so, just like secret of mana get near and attack. Pretty much everything i did was wandering around, killing some ravens, talking to ghosts and don't understand what I should do. I guess the game was in English (I'm german) so I didn't understand a word back then.

- The Graphics: You look down onto the scenery, much Like an old Zelda. If you Enter or leave the Monestary or the Garden the Screen goes Black and the new area is loaded. If i was in the Garden i could not look into the Monastery and vice versa.

- The console: As I said I only played this game on an Emulator on a PC.. I only remember that i could Play Harvest Moon Snes and Secret of Mana Snes on it. So i would say I am probably looking for a game that was published for Snes oder nes...?

- The Music: There would be different Songs for each area i am in (in-house, garden). I don't remember anybody talking..

- The Quests: I don't really know if there are any Quests or Jobs involved. I vaguely remember a Room with many Books and maybe some kind of riddle on the floor.. Maybe pressing some tiles in the right sequence or something like that...

So until the point of the game where i played there was not much action. Maybe some riddles? Maybe some story i didn't follow or a quest i could not wrap my head around..

I think this is all I remember. I hope I didnt remember some parts of other games into the description here.

Like I said, I am searching now for very long for this game. I tried every possible search-key-combination (I could think of)..

Thank you very much for your Help!

Butterkeks

Thanks

trying to remember a ds or maybe psp strategy game. it was exactly like risk but had an anime style art. world map where you choose a warlord and fight against neighbouring countries. i think i remember battles would play out real quick on a separate screen from the map but resource management and the story were the selling points. also it was a gorgeous game.
    Last edited by skakidd; 16th-November-2017 at 14:00.

Thanks
    EP Points

this sounds almost like the beginning of Earthbound, where you have a bat to fight off crows because a meteorite landed and until you talk to the fat kid up the hill, none of the police will let you leave lol.

Man I am so interested in this though- I'd love to know what game it is you are thinkin about~ I'd go for a Breath of Fire / Fire Emblem I haven't played... which is like all of them.
    Currently playing:
    ~~ Pokemon Emerald on VBA ~~ Star Ocean on ZSNES ~~ Tales of Phantasia on ZSNES ~~ Star Ocean: The Second Story on ePSXe ~~ Breath of Fire III on ePSXe

Thanks
    EP Points

i search for that.

this game was on the steam greenlight before 2 or 3 years but now i cant find i think steam removed it.

indie 2D Game

Genre: novel + horror + hentei

content:

text, visual ,bizarre

mix from Creatures + People ,demons

art looks professional.

Thanks

[UNSOLVED]

So I'm looking for an arcade game for MAME...

-An all-way shoot 'em up with a fixed screen each stage (Exceptions exist, but just scene changes.)
    -3d graphics
    -Can choose what to do each stage (Hostage rescue, Kill a certain amount of enemies, Destroy objects (which is actually the first stage: Destroy the Generator), etc.)
    -All humans (Ok. There is a helicopter boss, but that's the only non-human as far as I remember.)
    -One of the bosses was a female twin
    -Selectable routes
    -3 playable characters (I only played the female one. Duh.)
    -Said female character uses a pistol and an all-way spreader for bombs
    -Had an infinite bomb cheat in the service mode
    -Shooting at common enemies constantly allows juggling

EDIT: Just to make it clear, it's a MAME game.
    EDIT 2: Added two features I just remembered
    Last edited by Xx_Henry_xX; 22nd-July-2018 at 10:35.

Thanks

Five nights at Freddy's

Thanks

Default What's this erotic MAME game called?

Hello.

Some time ago I saw a puzzle game that showed naked women, the interesting feature was their vaginas that seemed to have fungus, or a bacterial infection, they were very greenish.

Well, I can't find that game anywhere, not even at https://www.emuparadise.me

So much so maybe I don't think it's a mame haha.

Thanks.

Thanks
    EP Points

I played that game on NES, and it was a left-to-right scrolling shooting game set in outer space. You were able to transform your spaceship into a robot-like figure and vice versa. I even have one small picture from the cartridge if it helps.

nes.jpg

Jackhammer is offline Administrator
    Stroke The Goat
    ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,268 Times in 270 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by daky View Post
    I played that game on NES, and it was a left-to-right scrolling shooting game set in outer space. You were able to transform your spaceship into a robot-like figure and vice versa. I even have one small picture from the cartridge if it helps.
    Looks like Super Dimensional Fortress Macross.

Thanks
    EP Points

That's it! Thanks a bunch!

And I see it's also called Choujikuu Yousai - Macross. I found it on EP under that name.
    Last edited by daky; 12th-February-2018 at 23:14.

Thanks

Default What's that fan-made rom crystal hacked game..

When they say "Hey, There sweetie!" I can't remember the game's name, but you can get a makeover.
    ( I had this rom hack before I restarted my computer, so no screenshots, but It will work on VBA. )

Thanks

Hi to everyone, I have been trying to remember a title to a game I used to play on SNES. It is a 2d action/adventure with some RPG elements. I remember getting power boots or lava boots during gameplay and speaking with a hermit character. The main character looks kinda like Goku and it has a super mario type gameplay to it moving from different point to points on the map. I have been searching my ROMs and thought I used to have it but I can not seem to find it. It had a weird title IF I remember correctly. Thanks for any help you can provide

I found it ������ it's on the NES I think ������. "Clash at Demonhead" finally this has been on my mind for days
    Last edited by Cookie Monster; 3rd-April-2018 at 16:29.