Quote Originally Posted by Sakuya_Izayoi__ View Post
now i got a one
it was for the dreamcast i beleive what year not quite sure
it was 3rd person and was able to have 2 players (4 possibly)
it was about zombies and the first level was in a street or ally way and i recall the first boss having a lead pipe in him that could be removed and used as a weapon if you did the right attacks
the second level was some sort of factory but i could never pass it cant remember why though
i also remember using a cheat code that would let you skip to the last level and later found out the game had 2 alternate endings (this im not too sure about)
Zombie Revenge maybe? only one i could find online lol.

The game im looking for is an RPG im not sure what console or year ( sorry had so many console and hand-held games they start to meld after a while ) but the story started out as you as a kid in a cathedral city and its attacked by the evil dude of the game and you and your childhood friend (or possible sister) is separated. You end up in a village adopted by one of the villagers and over time you make friends with his grandson and one day they have a celebration where you have to put some sort of item down the river and if it gets so far your wish is granted, yours sinks so your friend gives you yours so your wish to find you friend from your childhood (although im leaning more towards sister thinking about this lol) comes true.

only part of the game i remember from later on is in another town you need to get a licence to leave to further the story.