Page 38 of 145 FirstFirst ... 2833343536373839404142434888138 ... LastLast

Thread: Forgot the name of a game? Post here.

Thanks

Well, The Brainies kind of has that Lolo look, but I see nothing about boss battles....

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightrider View Post
    Well, The Brainies kind of has that Lolo look, but I see nothing about boss battles....
    Yeah. I found that in my search but it wasn't it sadly.
    I'm quite sure it was a puzzle game like LoLo, you pressed select to restart the level. I don't remember what any of the actual levels were like though, just the clown boss and bits and pieces of what it was like.

Thanks

I'm looking for a NES game. I've tried looking for it myself but to no avail. It was one of those gold carts that had more than one game on it. I think it only had two but i'm not sure. I only remember two. One was some type of car game with an above view and the other you played as an elephant if I remember correctly. I'm hoping the great community here will be able to help. Thanks guys for your time!

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Ankian View Post
    I'm looking for a NES game. I've tried looking for it myself but to no avail. It was one of those gold carts that had more than one game on it. I think it only had two but i'm not sure. I only remember two. One was some type of car game with an above view and the other you played as an elephant if I remember correctly. I'm hoping the great community here will be able to help. Thanks guys for your time!
    sounds like it could be quattro arcade or sports.
    thumperbunnyeve~If Purchase does not entail ownership, then sharing shouldn't mean piracy.
    help the socially disabled https://gofund.me/3234a082
    my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDs...gHZ_f8tjf8jW4w

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Grouch For This Useful Post:

Thanks

That was it Grouch. Thank you very much!

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Ankian View Post
    That was it Grouch. Thank you very much!
    you're welcome
    thumperbunnyeve~If Purchase does not entail ownership, then sharing shouldn't mean piracy.
    help the socially disabled https://gofund.me/3234a082
    my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDs...gHZ_f8tjf8jW4w

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jerridone View Post
    I remember playing one when I was a kid, looked for it many times before and never found it again (Looked at puzzle game lists etc.). And everyone I've asked has never heard of anything like it. My memory isn't perfect either.
    From what I remember it was on the NES or SNES (Only consoles our family owned). I think it was on the SNES though, I seem to remember holding a SNES controller.
    Anyway, it was a puzzle game if my memory serves me right. Kinda reminds me of LoLo (but those are NES games, and don't match my memory).
    The main character was climbing a tower or something, and at every period of about 10 levels I think it was you fought a boss. I remember a clown on top of a ball moving around who "threw" balls around and you had to kick em back at him once they stopped moving as the first or one of the first boss. I seem to remember the main character shown climbing a beanstalk (or something like it) as well, in clouds before the boss.
    I don't think it had a password system or a save feature either, I remember trying to keep the system on all the time to "save" my progress. It was a rental from a store as well, so I didn't have it for very long.
    I would really like to play it and finish it but for the life of me I can't remember anything else about it.
    The name of the game is Kickle Cubicle for the Nes. Here is a video of the game, the clown boss is at the end of the video.

Someday I shalt be human again

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Frog Knight For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thanks Frog, although I don't remember that being that fruity.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jerridone View Post
    Thanks Frog, although I don't remember that being that fruity.
    Yeah, i remember playing the game when i was a kid, i had to do some searching for the title of it, but i played it recently and it was a good game

Someday I shalt be human again

Thanks

Unfortunately I don't remember much from the game I'm searching for, it being maybe 7 to 10 years old and all. Also it was a demo.
    What I do remember however was that it was a pc game where you controlled a lady in a dress or a man in old garments. You went around in a world that was a bit depressing, I think it was raining most of the time. What I remember most was a person with an elephant's head that you could either kick or punch, and he would get angry. You saw the game from an overview and I think it has 3D elements, but I can't be sure. I realise this isn't much to go on, but there's no harm in trying right?

UNSOLVED

Thanks

there is this game from sega where at first you were controlling a car, then you will enter a container truck with a sega label then at the end you will become an airplane, i can't remember the name, can anyone help?.....

Thanks

i have another game as well. it was a brawler or fighting game for gba and if im not mistaken it had somewhat colorful graphics and a unique feature where you had to enter some kind of combo or special move to kill the enemy. anyone know what game this is?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jc Rei View Post
    there is this game from sega where at first you were controlling a car, then you will enter a container truck with a sega label then at the end you will become an airplane, i can't remember the name, can anyone help?.....
    I am thinking action fighter

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Action_Fighter

Quote Originally Posted by Yuri Hyuga View Post
    I have very little info on this game. Seeing as I'm looking for it for a friend.

From what he says I assume that it is an RPG, the main character is male and uses a flute to summon assistance. There is a female character who changes into animal costumes which give her different abilities. That is all the info I have...any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Surely this is it

'Hamelin No Violin Tamaki'', or ''The Violinist Of Hamelin''

View from 3:20 onwards

http://www.gamefaqs.com/snes/581825-...s/review-40222
    Last edited by Cookie Monster; 6th-October-2011 at 00:24.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to scruffy87 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

i forgot a great rpg game in the ps 1 console. it's about a guy being assassinated near a town square. i think he made a deal with hades or the god chronos to send him back in time before he was supposedly killed. the game was about exploring the whole area as the guy teleports into different time frames, even ending up somewhere in the middle ages; back into the early beginnings of the town itself.

please help...post a comment guys! thanx in advance

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by gnostic671021 View Post
    i forgot a great rpg game in the ps 1 console. it's about a guy being assassinated near a town square. i think he made a deal with hades or the god chronos to send him back in time before he was supposedly killed. the game was about exploring the whole area as the guy teleports into different time frames, even ending up somewhere in the middle ages; back into the early beginnings of the town itself.

please help...post a comment guys! thanx in advance
    two games come to mind but neither matches every thing in your description the first is chrono trigger for snes it was later ported to ps1 as part of Final Fantasy anthology though the main character did die and was brought back it was no where near a town square.

the second isn't even for ps1 it's for Nintendo DS and is a fairly recent release this one being Radient Historia

If neither of those are it sorry I have no idea those are the only 2 rpg's I know of that deal with time travel would be interested in more like them though.

There is a difference between ignorance and stupidity ignorant people can be taught
    stupid people need to be shot.