Page 139 of 145 FirstFirst ... 3989129134135136137138139140141142143144 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,085 of 2167

Thread: Forgot the name of a game? Post here.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Shehbaz View Post
    Hello.
    Well the game i forgot was a dinosaur game in which you control dinosaur in RTS and...... Well i only remember that so please help.
    Unsolved
    Think there was a Jurassic Park RTS.... JP Genesis????

Thanks

No. Well it didnt had any humans.
    They were cartoon styled dinosaurs like a green herbivorous dinosaur a red fast movung one and a purple giant dino. And they all hatched from eggs and the system was sega Genesis.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,278 Times in 539 Posts
    EP Points

A Dinosaur's Tale

Thanks

Thank u guys but i have managed to find it myself the games is dyno brothers 2.
    SOLVED

Thanks

This game just popped into my head, I'm sure if was a PS1 game but to the life of me I can't figure out the name of the game - and the gameplay/memories of the game is vague.

It was a fantasy turn based, strategy battle game. You played on a large hex max (I think). And maybe there were towers you had to control. There were many units and huge menu systems full of stats and such. It was similar to the early version of the pc warlords game... if anyone can help me recall this game it would be great

Found it... called master of monsters
    Last edited by Jackhammer; 7th-May-2018 at 10:35. Reason: double post

Thanks

Default Can't remember the names

There's 3 games I used to play on 3 different systems. I can't remember them well. The first one was a Genesis/Mega Drive game where you play as a generic 90s cool kid that puts on different masks to get different powers. The second is (I think) a Saturn game. It's an RTS that is kinda anime looking. The third is a dreamcast game that's an on rails fly-by shooter where you ride a dragon.

Thanks
    EP Points

The Genesis one sounds like Kid Chameleon. The second one... IDK, Grandia is the only thing that comes to mind.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by daky View Post
    The Genesis one sounds like Kid Chameleon. The second one... IDK, Grandia is the only thing that comes to mind.
    I looked up Kid Chameleon and yeah, that's it. But Grandia isn't what I'm looking for. I own that one, but I think there's an anime based off the second one.

The second one I finally found. It's Sakura Wars
    Last edited by deadlegion; 9th-May-2018 at 20:20. Reason: merged posts

Thanks

Hey, a couple years ago I used to play a tank game, where the tank we have to play looked somewhat similiar to the game "Tank Destroyer 2" (Picture below, HOWEVER, it's NOT that game).
    game-tank-destroyer-2.jpg
    The objective of the game was to to progress through the stages, and maps. I think there was a shop as well, and if not, new "weapons" for the player could be earned by progressing through the game, such as lazers, rockets etc. The game based around the player killing enemy tanks, while being in some kind of maze? Labirynth, I guess I can call it that.
    I remember playing the game on the web browser(Think it was only a demo though), and the full version could be downloaded onto the PC(Windows).
    Does anyone know the title? This game has been going on my mind recently.

-SOLVED-
    Last edited by Lotnest; 21st-May-2018 at 20:13.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nextad View Post
    There's 3 games I used to play on 3 different systems. I can't remember them well. The first one was a Genesis/Mega Drive game where you play as a generic 90s cool kid that puts on different masks to get different powers. The second is (I think) a Saturn game. It's an RTS that is kinda anime looking. The third is a dreamcast game that's an on rails fly-by shooter where you ride a dragon.
    I finally found all of them!

Kid Chamelion
    Sakura Wars
    And Panzer Dragoon

Thanks

Forgot the name of a game I played about 7-8 years ago
    An adventure scifi shooting game on Windows
    It takes place on some sort of an island with monster enemies and military as well. The game is like far cry only with big yellow beasts (similar to Wildmutt from Ben10 only yellow) thats about everything I can remember.

UNSOLVED

Thanks

I have forget the name of the game it is 3d alien shooting and we can use 2 weapons in one-one hand it is very cool game,zombie,spiders,and aliens are also having in that game
    We can turn into invisible too,I still remember the game story but forget the name but I still remember the icon:it has drawn a eye.if anybody know about this game please reply.i played that game on 2013

Thanks

Hello everyone, i'm searching for a Amiga Game around 1996.
    It is a Platformer Game. You play as a Fox, who returned from some Adventure. The whole Land was under the control of Space Pirate Hens, they imprisoned the friends of the Fox. All Bosses are giant robot Hens. The Graphic was pretty awesome for Amiga Standards. It is not Titus the Fox: Marrakech and Back, that one thing i know for sure (had some similarities though).

If someone point his name out, that would be awesome.

Thanks

Default please help me find this game

Hello everyone. I used to play this Japanese game in the arcade as a kid.This was early 90's. I have forgotten the name of the game. Here's what I remember about it. The game had three different agents.one player was a bearded man in black suite. he used to shoot with a gun.The other player was a ninja.he used to use a sword and knife.The third player was a girl.the set of the game was Indores. You had to open doors and collect clues and powers. You have to collect a keys to complete the chart while killing the enemies. The chart doesn't complete unless you collect the keys. I think it was by sega not sure.It used to be a single game casset.
    I have found all the other games that I used to play but this is the only one I could not find. I know the above information is not much but I would really appreciate if you can help me find this game.
    Last edited by eastado; 4th-June-2018 at 15:07.

Thanks
    EP Points

Hmm, sounds like Trine. It probably isn't (it's a newer game), but the concept sure sounds similar. Maybe it inspired them.