Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is the Best SNES Rom Ever?

Dekar Guest

Question What is the Best SNES Rom Ever?

[FONT=times new roman][COLOR=teal] What do you think is the greatest SNES rom (or game) is? Right now I've been playing Lufia II and its awesome, but it still doesnt beat my all time favorite Final Fantasy III i still love and envy this game and i hope Square makes another game as good as this 1

Christopher Time Guest

Well it's hard to name just one, because that's not fair..
    But obviously Chrono Trigger goes #1 in my list, Final Fantasy V and VI are in there somewhere too.

Setsuna O.Z. Guest

I've played both.........
    and yeah there both great games.....

and i have alot of favorites.....
    but chrono trigger will always be on top...:hypocrite

Dekar Guest

hmmm . . . i liked chrono trigger but the only reason i would like it more is cause of magus, without magus the game wouldn't be as good as FF III/VI

Thanks

chrono trigger would probably be the top game for snes. I think others would be Tecmo Super Bowl 3, Mario Kart, Super Punchout, and Street Figeter to name a few.

gotenks_2322 Guest

contrary to me bein a rpg fan, my fav would have to be super metroid

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

If you want a non RPG game, Super Mario World is still the best
    Another ones interesting are :Yoshi's Island, Mario Kart...and of course Chrono Trigger, Actraiser, FF series & Secret of Mana too

Brian_y2k12 Guest

Well, i've been a sne sfan 4 a long time and i'd hav to agree w/ the crowd and say Chrono Trigger :sunglasse
    although i am a big fan of Dragon Ball Z: Super Bouden 3

Thanks

SUPER MARIO WORLD!!!!!! It's pure gaming class! Zelda 3 & Chrono Trigger are class too, & (in my retarded view) so is Super Star Wars!
    Increase the size of your wang - PM crusher the words "poo poo" for extra length now!

Beware Coward!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ton
    Yeah that'sit , you're just so sexy , woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

-Melv- Guest

Final Fantasy II & III are the games I'm addicted to at the moment... just pisses me off that im stuck on both
    Attached Images Attached Images  

sickboy Guest

I'd have to say street fighter 2 turbo and shadowrun (the only decent cyberpunk game so far) but i've always been partial to SF2 and cyberpunk. heh

Lloren Guest

now this will be fun, i was home schooled two years ago so i have liek 10 hours a day to do what ever i wanted and i was the only "high teck" kid on the block with the internet about 2 minets after it came out publicly and i was emulating 5 min after that so good games... good games....
    Act Raiser, BahamutLagoon, FF5, Zelda3 ,Lemmings ,Lemmings2 ,Lufia ,LufiaII ,Robotrek ,Secret of Mana ,Seiken Densetsu 3 ,Star Fox
    i guess thies would be my all time faverits there may be more but tis is all i can remember or find right now

xgamer Guest

bahamut lagoon had good art & story, but it was way too easy.

My top picks are:

Super Metroid
    Zelda
    Super Mario RPG/Allstars
    Final Fantasy III
    Chrono Trigger
    Street Fighter 2
    Tales of Phantasia

Thanks

Default Opinion

maybe cause was one of my first�s RPG...I liked and always keep on my heart the Secret of Mana, even is an old RPG. but I liked the system to play...is real time action, some strategy on battle too, many weapon stuff..myths..magics...u become addicted to make the weapons grow biig levels and that "hadouken" with the claw on level 7 rocks..ya maybe some people laugh, but is one of my favourites--I agre Chronno Trigger is one of the best too, and sure, shadowrun is very rare RPG ..not many peple knows ( or like)mmm...adn talking about old ones, Starfox was a preview of future shooting spaceship on 3D...who didn�t try to reach the last level with all ships??? on those times Foz should be an ace...on the last one to N64, was a matter of special effects...
    And Megaman Series!! with X!
    And with this word u will understand all too "fatality"..I guess games must be divide on categories, cause there are many ...good ones..but different concepts..to different people too!! Example..Mickey mania is a good Disney Cartgride..as Bugs bunny rabbit Rampage is...but are different from Spiderman maximum carnage..or Final fantasy series!! or worsst! from games like Top gear!! I can forget soccer or other sports game too, but as I am not addict i can t give comments about or judge that games..so common, let s divide on categories there is too much to analize, since platform, playability, difficult...if loyal to some concept, and so on.

Greetings to all!
    [ AzarieL ]

Thanks

SUPER METROID ..sorry i forgot to give e mention to this great game!! Specially hw u neter the Samus world with the wonderful track...midis ..ehehe, but who cares? was lanky Samus at top speed!!! ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Thanks!
    [ AzarieL ]