Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ah, crap. Need a little relationship advice, folks.

Thanks

Capitals don't stress words. They just make you look stupid.

And yes, he said 'Your' instead of 'You're', and had some bad grammar, but weighing up who's argument is more valid I'd say he wins.

The fact is, one of those three things is right, and you're moving the conversation away from the fact that you're a douche by commenting on someone's lacking ability to care.

So, why not post something that replies to what one of us has said, rather than conjuring more hatred?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Pick one.

Problem solved.

Thanks
    EP Points

You're 14, quite clearly know fuck all, and are completely immature. Did it ever occur to you that the best course of action would be to not get yourself into these situations? I mean, come on.

EDIT: What Rachel said.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Bunneh View Post
    Question (think long and hard about this one): Did you actually PASS your High School English credits, or did you bypass the graduation requirements by screwing the principal?
    Why yes, yes I did. Got an A actually. And even thought the teacher was drop dead gorgeous(That's the truth), I didn't screw her. Wanted to, but I didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by bunneh
    I count 6 grammatical errors in that post. I would really, REALLY love to meet you in real life somewhere. To the meeting location I would bring a printout of your post, a rope, a timer, and my English teacher. Use your imagination.
    bunneh? Hmm.

Congrats to you. Tomorrow we'll learn how to count to 10. This is why I hate new guy's that come on here and think there hot shit. You wanna come on here and bash me because of my grammar on the internet. Jesus fucking christ what is this world coming to with these new little assholes. You bashing me is like...me bashing Panda at who is the better admin. Your not going to win. I could care less how I spell on the internet. That previous post of mine was a joke. Laugh bitch laugh. God damn I hate this bullshit. Fuck you ******.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Soldier View Post
    Why yes, yes I did. Got an A actually. And even thought the teacher was drop dead gorgeous(That's the truth), I didn't screw her. Wanted to, but I didn't.

bunneh? Hmm.

Congrats to you. Tomorrow we'll learn how to count to 10. This is why I hate new guy's that come on here and think there hot shit. You wanna come on here and bash me because of my grammar on the internet. Jesus fucking christ what is this world coming to with these new little assholes. You bashing me is like...me bashing Panda at who is the better admin. Your not going to win. I could care less how I spell on the internet. That previous post of mine was a joke. Laugh bitch laugh. God damn I hate this bullshit. Fuck you ******.
    SEE WHAT YOU HAVE DONE?! Insensitive bastard *glare*

Thanks
    EP Points

bunneh? Hmm.

Oh my, what a little irascible thing you are.

Thanks

bunneh? Hmm.

Oh I am laughing.

Quote Originally Posted by Evans View Post
    Oh my, what a little irascible thing you are.
    Can you blame him? Really?

Thanks

Why did i even read up to here? JEEZ! you're a bunny, screw them all!

Quote Originally Posted by The Joker
    I believe whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you, stranger!
    The Demon who makes Trophies of Men

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

So, the flaming and general asshaterry stops, or the thread gets the ax. I don't care which option you all choose, just that you pick one.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberxion View Post
    So, the flaming and general asshaterry stops, or the thread gets the ax. I don't care which option you all choose, just that you pick one.
    Notice, it's now /thread when seriousness comes into the thread.

On topic: Dude, I know sometimes 2 or 3 come along at once, but trying it on with 5-6 at the same time.... You're going to get nowhere in life.

Thanks

Pee in someone's butt.

or

When in doubt, whip it out.

You want real relationship advice? Get a real relationship. Don't take this as a sagacious recommendation, take it as common sense trying to say "hi". The least you can do is be up front about it all to them. I was up front to 2 girls and dated them both at the same time. I will never do that again. Found out in the end I never really even liked them, including the one I was with for 2.5 years. Get out. Start clean. If not the situation will do it for you.
    Last edited by EGGO; 11th-March-2008 at 23:48.

Thanks

Lol dude, at that age, (if you're good looking) you're going to have a lot of crushes and a lot of girls will have crushes on you. It's fucking middle school, even high school's like that, and surprisingly college (from what I've seen) before I had my g/f I dealt with that shit, but I never freaked out...
    Find out who you want to be with, and let down the others. Do it in a nice way, so if it doesn't work out, you can try with the others or at least won't have them up your ass. Girls can be pretty vicious, even at 14. You're too young to feel shit, trust me, it may feel like you can love, buy you can't.
    Pick the girl you want to date/make out with, and that's that. You can't "pimp" by making out with 6 different girls, that's just retarded..You're going to look like an ass and end up heart broken or get heart broken.
    -= PSN Name is StellarSublime =-

Thanks

love. ha.

you're 14.

seriously... people go their entire lives trying to "find" love. get the picture?

also you're probably going to end up hating every single person who tells you, but im gonna have to agree with the whole "14 years old, immature, dont know wtf ur talking about, etc." thing

Thanks

This actually sounds like something from a bad, melodramatic, romance anime. are you sure you're not making this up?
    Check out my deviantart!

chibichibipowercanon

Thanks
    EP Points

Fourteen is far too young for anyone to truly be looking at relationships in their life. You have your whole life ahead of you. Your best thing to do is casually date with very little commitment. Become best friends with girls, not a boyfriend. When you add the commitment to a relationship, especially at your age, you are only asking for trouble, and ninety-nine times out of a hundred it will end up in drama with both of you hating each other. At that point, what have you accomplished besides losing a friend?

To me, "dating" is about finding someone who you think you can spend the rest of your life with. I have casually dated many girls with little to no commitment and have only really considered "dating" just a handful because they had the qualities of someone who I felt I could spend the rest of my life with. I have many friends who are girls, some of them could be called best friends, and some are smoking hot. One of my best friends is a former Miss Egypt. Even though they may be very good looking and great friends, they might not have the qualities of someone who I could see myself marrying. I guess that what I am trying to say is that while many guys would probably try to date these girls without getting to know them, I became friends with them first to later find out that they aren't what I am looking for. I then decided that it wasn't best to proceed towards a relationship, and we are still great friends because of that.

I hope that this makes sense.