Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Kid dies imitating Gaara

Thanks
    EP Points

Default Kid dies imitating Gaara

http://www.king5.com/topstories/stor....3e86c380.html

I don't recall Gaara ever using a move involving burying himself in a sandbox.

Thanks

The Porter family decided to donate their son's organs. They are still formalizing plans to lay him to rest.

wtf ppl! DO NOT WANT!

Quote Originally Posted by The Joker
    I believe whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you, stranger!
    The Demon who makes Trophies of Men

Thanks

Thankfully, this idiocy removed him from the gene pool prior to reproduction.

For this, we can be grateful.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by TheotheImpaler View Post
    http://www.king5.com/topstories/stor....3e86c380.html

I don't recall Gaara ever using a move involving burying himself in a sandbox.
    That's just sad...

I really can't think of anything else to say about it... such a tragedy... I feel just as sorry (if not more so) for the parents as well, for no parent should have to bury their child...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hypnos View Post
    Thankfully, this idiocy removed him from the gene pool prior to reproduction.

For this, we can be grateful.

He was just a kid.Your a fucking ass hole.

May he R.I.P

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by alucard19 View Post

May he R.I.P
    10 years old is old enough to realize not to do something like this.

Though after reading the article I'd blame the other kids who thought his thrashing around was "just playing around". Seriously, what the christ.
    As I was walking down the stair,
    I met a man who wasn't there.
    He wasn't there again today.
    I wish, I wish he'd go away.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jetsetlemming View Post
    10 years old is old enough to realize not to do something like this.

Though after reading the article I'd blame the other kids who thought his thrashing around was "just playing around". Seriously, what the christ.

That doesn't give anyone the right to act ignorant.The fact that someone died is enough to make anyone "realize" that's a horrible thing to say.

Thanks
    EP Points

Horrible things come a dime a dozen here on the internet. I suggest you grow thick skin.
    As I was walking down the stair,
    I met a man who wasn't there.
    He wasn't there again today.
    I wish, I wish he'd go away.

Thanks

May he R.I.P
    Anyone who can make it to age 10 and not realise that being buried head-down in a sandpit is a bad idea is either a grade-A idiot or someone who's been coddled far beyond safety. If it's the latter, I'm kinda sad that his lesson about the danger of the world was a final one. If it's the former, I don't have any sympathy for him or his friends.

Also, since you're intent on insulting my intelligence, it would strengthen your position if you could actually display a basic understanding of the english language.

That doesn't give anyone the right to act ignorant.The fact that someone died is enough to make anyone "realize" that's a horrible thing to say.
    Thousand of people die every day. Shit, Iraq alone accounts for roughly 100 violent civilian deaths per day. Yet that goes under the radar and dumbfucks like this are getting attention from the media and sympathy from everyone who reads it.

There's only so much sympathy for me to give. I'll save it for people who actually deserve it.
    Last edited by Dr Mario; 11th-March-2008 at 10:42.

Thanks

Just like Brodie Bruce said...
    Quote Originally Posted by mallrats
    *Kid rides past Brodie sitting on the escalator steps*

*Brodie glares as the kid makes faces at him*

TS: What? Do you know that kid or something?

BB: I hope his pants get caught and a bloodbath ensues.

TS: What is with you today?

BB: Don't get me wrong. I don't wish the kid harm but his mother should suffer that horrific ordeal so she'll learn how to manage her child.

TS: That's sort of a harsh lesson, don't you think?

BB: There's not a year goes by that I don't read about an escalator accident involving some bastard kid that could've been easily avoided had some parent. I don't care which one, but some parent, conditioned him to fear and respect that escalator!
    Kids need conditioning in all parts of life, especially the parts that could kill them or signs that someone is in danger. The onlooking kids are just at fault as the dead one, all of the parents are stupid, I'm sorry. This could have been a heroic tale of 3 kids saving a dumbass from drowning in a sandbox (you don't know how hard that was to type, it makes no fucking sense.) but instead it's a newsblog telling us that 4 dumbasses let one die because they thought it was part of the act.

Oh, yeah, sometime later in the movie the kid dies on the escalator...

"Somebody get a medic! There's a little boy caught in the escalator!"
    Last edited by The Joker; 11th-March-2008 at 10:44.

Thanks

So he died eventually? Last I checked he was in critical condition or something equally bad.

Ensue worldwide anti-anime movement.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hypnos View Post
    Anyone who can make it to age 10 and not realise that being buried head-down in a sandpit is a bad idea is either a grade-A idiot or someone who's been coddled far beyond safety. If it's the latter, I'm kinda sad that his lesson about the danger of the world was a final one. If it's the former, I don't have any sympathy for him or his friends.

Also, since you're intent on insulting my intelligence, it would strengthen your position if you could actually display a basic understanding of the english language.
    LOL.WOW! why do I bother with dumb idiotic people like you anyways?Listen smart ass...If i didn't have a basic understanding of english...how am I reading and responding back to your ignorant ass?Like I said: dumb fuck!Oh and guess what? Not everyone that comes to an english speaking website speaks english for their first Langage!And yeah we know you don't have any sympathy for him or anyone else,I mean how could you when u said something so fucked up?

Anyways, I'm down taking to trash like you and don't worry I have a life so I won't be looking back at this thread to keep up some meaning less argument with someone like u (that means you get the last word in,enjoy).

Thanks

May he R.I.P
    Hi! I'm common sense. Have we met? It's hard for me to meet everyone. Sometimes they come to be youtube stars, or stars in Jackass, or just get hurt/die.

LOL.WOW! why do I bother with dumb idiotic people like you anyways?Listen smart ass...If i didn't have a basic understanding of english...how am I reading and responding back to your ignorant ass?Like I said: dumb fuck!Oh and guess what? Not everyone that comes to an english speaking website speaks english for their first Langage!And yeah we know you don't have any sympathy for him or anyone else,I mean how could you when u said something so fucked up?

Anyways, I'm down taking to trash like you and don't worry I have a life so I won't be looking back at this thread to keep up some meaning less argument with someone like u (that means you get the last word in,enjoy).
    I find it funny that you said, "you" and then use the letter "u" in the middle of that ad hominem statement.

Nothing like making a big internet stud like yourself misspell almost every word (you did mean "done" not "down" right?) to insult people with cursing, the crutch of the english language, proudly claim you have a life (how's that working out for someone with the personality to use alucard with a number next to the username, which I hope isn't the age otherwise back to high school english for you) and stomp off into just clicking out of the website in your browser!

Thanks

eggo, maybe it's the year he was born in. methinks he's 17.

Thanks
    EP Points

Wow, alucard19 really is an oversensitive cretin.

Also, I laugh at the kid who thought that being buried alive would give him super powers. Him, and the others who were with.