Thread: Ehrgiez won't run

Thanks

Default Ehrgiez won't run

Hello,

I downloaded Ehrgiez from Emuparadise today, and once I unzipped the files, I had a problem. The game file did not have an extension (no .iso, .bin) so I changed the file into a .iso file (I typed .iso after the file) after reading that on the message board. I then tried to play it on my PSX emulator, but it did not work.

I loaded the game, but once the game got to the black SONY screen (so I at least know the game loaded correctly), the PS symbol disappeared every quickly, but that tingle-noise that plays when the black screen loads continued to play until it faded out, and I was left looking at a black screen.

I've tried downloading Ehrgiez from a few other places before, and if I managed to get the game working (right extension), they all had the same problem of only loading the black screen.

I'm using the PSX emulator v.1.13 on Windows XP, and up till now, it has played every other game I've tried on it (around 30+: some downloaded, most burned).

Is this a common problem with the game, or should I try a different emulator?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by bakakilljoy View Post
    Hello,

I downloaded Ehrgiez from Emuparadise today, and once I unzipped the files, I had a problem. The game file did not have an extension (no .iso, .bin) so I changed the file into a .iso file (I typed .iso after the file) after reading that on the message board. I then tried to play it on my PSX emulator, but it did not work.

I loaded the game, but once the game got to the black SONY screen (so I at least know the game loaded correctly), the PS symbol disappeared every quickly, but that tingle-noise that plays when the black screen loads continued to play until it faded out, and I was left looking at a black screen.

I've tried downloading Ehrgiez from a few other places before, and if I managed to get the game working (right extension), they all had the same problem of only loading the black screen.

I'm using the PSX emulator v.1.13 on Windows XP, and up till now, it has played every other game I've tried on it (around 30+: some downloaded, most burned).

Is this a common problem with the game, or should I try a different emulator?

Thanks in advance.
    Seems to be a problem with the emulator...

Ehrgeiz SLUS_008.09 1.10 NO Freezes in some areas
    Try using epsxe. Here's a starter kit Panda uploaded : http://www.epforums.org/local_links....=1019&catid=33

Thanks

Sweet! ePSXe works great, and so does Ehrgiez. Thanks a lot!

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by bakakilljoy View Post
    Sweet! ePSXe works great, and so does Ehrgiez. Thanks a lot!
    No problem. Enjoy the game.