Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Oh SNAP, babe; Should I Hit It?

Thanks

Default Oh SNAP, babe; Should I Hit It?

FUCK YEAH!

Awesome Friday, folks! Story time, too!

Right. So. Coltney and I have been friends since kindergarten. We were in the same classes K-4, and thus have a close relationship. 5-6 grade, she moves across town and to a different school, so I don't have any communication with her for 2 years. 7th grade, Junior High, in the same school, but opposite sides and thus didn't get much time to talk aside from a few locker visits to each other throughout the entire school year. 8th grade (this year) still same school, but no classes together and completely different sides of the school. With this year's schedule, however, my routes to and from 2nd and 4th period classes intersect hers.

Normally, she walks with my friend Dane during passing time between 2nd/3rd periods. I walk with them, and since I'm an older friend (longer-time friend, actually) I get most of the conversation. This is usually the only time I talk to Coltney during the day. Any other times are simply waves and "Hey, you"-s as we're heading opposite directions in the hall. Today, however, was something new. Real awesome, too.

I have band 4th period. Today went as usual, until we were dismissed to Homeroom at 10:30. I got up from the chairs, and walked towards the double doors whilst talking with my 6-7 friends (posse, really; we're like a gang, almost). I glanced up from talking to Katie (short 'n' sweet girl, she is) to see why everyone in front of us was clustering around outside the door. As the crowd clears slightly, I see Coltney peeking around the corner of the door. At that moment, about 8 people flipped on their "WTF" faces at the same time, including me. I walked out, looked at Coltney, and said, "What, now you're stalking me to my classes?"

"Yeah, I knew you had band since Dane told me your schedule, and I sneaked out of health about 5 minutes ago to come down here," she said.
    *Cue multiple "LOLWUT" faces in the crowd around us*
    "Oooookay....right. So, how you doin'?" I said.
    "Good. Hey, man, we used to be best friends, K-4," she glanced at me while walking slowly to class.
    "Used to be?"
    "Well, I moved across town, and we're on opposite sides of the school, so we don't talk like we used to."
    "I can't help that, girl; I don't have enough administrative influence to get your schedule like mine, and you know how your dad is."
    [Note; her dad is a health teacher at the Junior High, in fact the one whom's class I will be entering exactly one week from Monday, and I know him pretty well.]
    "Yeah, he said we had to move out of that place. I'm over by the High School now, in those subdivisions out there, you know? On that note, you still live where you used to, right?" she said.
    "Yep," I blurted without thinking. Moments later I'm thinking, "Why the hell did you say it that easily, you stupid fucker?"
    "Sweet! I know where that is. I'm gonna stalk you to your house real, soon, you know that?"
    "Uhh...shit!"
    "Hahahahaha! I'll see you later!" she said, and turned to enter the other health classroom (not her dad's, but next door).

I stood there, then glanced around and noticed that a sizable mob of people from the band room had been tailing us. I saw the "WTF" faces again, then just smiled and said, "Uh...okay..."

Alex, Matt, Katie, and Kelly ran over as the crowd dispersed and rumors brewed, and all of them were smiling. They surrounded me as we walked towards Homeroom, and Alex said, "Mind telling us what the hell that was?"

"Well, it's a long story. Mind if we discuss it at lunch here in an hour and a half?"

So, what should I do? Should I keep it going with the girl? Or should I tease her a bit and retain my studmuffin reputation?

I know this is the Internet, and that Rule 20 is probably applicable to this situation. Any pointers from the relationship gurus out there?

I'm in ur head, raping ur cerebral cortex
    Thanks

You're posting this on a message board, and you're in the 8th grade, so I'm guessing you look pretty bad.. NEVER TURN DOWN A CHICK.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Banned View Post
    You're posting this on a message board, and you're in the 8th grade, so I'm guessing you look pretty bad.. NEVER TURN DOWN A CHICK.
    1. Yes. I am posting this online.

2. Yes. I am going into my freshman year in about 6 months.

3. No. I am an above average-looking guy, as I've been told by several different people.

4. No. I am not turning her down. I am wondering how to approach this considering that HER DAD will be influencing a substantial portion of my grades for the final quarter of the school year, thus influencing my semester and FINAL grades for the school year.

Understood?

Thanks
    EP Points

tl;dr, but what kind of name is Coltney? Sounds like Courtney said when you're drunk to me.

Thanks

Well, it depends what you want I guess. If you want a relationship, then tease her and play it off to where she knows you're interested but you're hard to get. If you just want to fuck her or can, then just go with the flow. If you just want to stay her friend, avoid her for a bit or talk to her about it.

If we were talking in person, I'd help your ass out big time, but I'm not going to even type it up. Goodluck anyway?
    -= PSN Name is StellarSublime =-

Thanks
    EP Points

If 4 is the short version of your OP, then you need to figure out whether you want to get laid or pass. Besides, if you're good looking, it's not like you're limited to this only chick.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by polobunny View Post
    but what kind of name is Coltney?
    White. It's a very white name.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Evans View Post
    If 4 is the short version of your OP, then you need to figure out whether you want to get laid or pass. Besides, if you're good looking, it's not like you're limited to this only chick.
    Right.

But I'm shipping out to boot camp as soon as I graduate, so I'm starting to look into settling into something to leave a bit of a legacy before I get booted overseas for god knows how long.

As for "Coltney", it was a drunken version of "Courtney". Even her dad has told people this without hesitation. The name stuck since it was unique, and that's what her existence is named.

Thanks

It's 8th grade. Your grades don't really matter.

No college looks at your records and says "I see you didn't do so well in Health 8th grade year. I'm gonna have to turn you down, son".

Yes, college is your father.
    Squiggly Line Squiggly Line Squiggly Line

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Maybe it's because you're sort of arrogant and somewhat stand-offish, but I think that you ought to take whatever route frees her up to be with someone else. That's my two cents.

To clarify, I think that she'd be better off with someone who's more likely to do her right. You'd probably spend all your time lording over her how superior you are to her, or if your posts thus far in this thread are any indication, you'd use her and toss her aside, which isn't all that much better. I don't know her from the hole in my ass, but she has to deserve better.
    Last edited by Cyberxion; 1st-March-2008 at 01:24.

Thanks

College is money, regardless. If you want scholarships or to get into a good college, then you need good grades. If you're going to bootcamp and aren't planning on college, you don't have shit to worry about. XD

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Bunneh View Post
    ... I'm starting to look into settling into something to leave a bit of a legacy before I get booted overseas for god knows how long.
    Just so we're clear, what do you mean by this?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Evans View Post
    Just so we're clear, what do you mean by this?
    Right. I was typing far too fast. Apologies.

That meant that I'm looking for someone to get with and thus have something to come back to, since I'm joining the Navy right out of my senior year. I'll be taking college at their expense, if possible, then training to become a pilot.

Yes, those of you who have tracked my posts know that I was originally planning on the Marines. I then got into a discussion with various people about the survivability and intelligence rates of Marines, and decided to go with the Navy as originally planned before my Marine delusions.

Thanks

I think he means, he wants to have a child and settle down with someone soon, because he plans to ship out.

Edit: See.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Bunneh View Post
    Right. I was typing far too fast. Apologies.

That meant that I'm looking for someone to get with and thus have something to come back to, since I'm joining the Navy right out of my senior year. I'll be taking college at their expense, if possible, then training to become a pilot.
    Ah, I got the impression that you just wanted someone to fuck until you left for the military. Sorry for assuming.