Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just Wondering about this?

Thanks

Default Just Wondering about this?

I found this on a site talking about Bin Laden. It was from that movie coming out called "Where in the world is Osama Bin Laden"
    Looks to be an interesting movie, even if it is just a media stunt or whatever. It will be entertaining.
    Anyways, I saw this person's post a this site with these "facts" he had, and as I'm too lazy/don't care enough to look them up, I was curious if any of you agree on these things, disagree or just something we can discuss. I'm aware this is a very old topic and I don't mean to bring the tragedy up again, but It was interesting to me and I'd like to discuss people's beliefs on it as I really never have before. So, please don't flame, and keep this under hand.

This is what the guy had posted. I don't know if they are facts or just normal conspiracies. I am interested either way though, so discuss after you read this.

Again, this isn't MY facts.

"Here we are over 5 years later, and the range of opinions here is quite depressing given what's available to us all.

The facts are available to each of us... Enough facts to bury you in information. We're talking real information here, not opinion.

There facts demonstrate without a doubt the following:

- OBL is not wanted by the US government.

- He has never been charged w/ any actions related to 9/11

- They have closed the investigation on him.

- We flew all of his relatives out of the U.S. in the days immediately after 9/11

- Our government received literally hundreds of leads before 9/11, many from concerned citizens, many from government employees, many from intelligence from dozens of other nations. They were ingored.

- Many of the supposed hijackers trained at US government military institutions. LOOK IT UP.

- NONE of the hijackers' names appeared on any of the 4 flight manifests. NONE of them had tickets...

- Two of the "hijackers" rented an apartment from an FBI agent.

- The hijackers received failing/poor marks in their flight training, consisting of takeoffs/landings of tiny single engine planes... Yet they were able to pilot 757's at hundreds of miles per hour with pinpoint accuracy.

- Three buildings collapsed at the speed of gravity on 9/11, through the path of greatest resistance, violating the laws of physics.

- One of those buildings wasn't hit by a plane, and its leaseholer (Larry Silverstein) admitted in a documentary about 9/11 that he odered its implosion.

- Hundreds of people reported explosions going off around them in the towers while they were evacuating.

- A plane with a width of 145 feet and a height of 45 feet made a 16 foot diameter hole in the side of the Pentagon

- On average roughly 100 off-course and/or non-responsive planes a year are intercepted by our military

- On 9/11 for the first time in history, our military was unable to intercept a plane.

- Make that 4 planes!

- On Bush's orders, the steel from the building -- THE EVIDENCE -- from the biggest crime scene in US history was shipped away before it could be analyzed.

- Bush/Cheney refused to be interviewed by the 9/11 Commission unless they could be interviewed together, and with no recordings made, and with no notes taken by their questioners.

Our entire way of life has changed because of the above truths.

It goes on and on people. These are all FACTS. Look them up ... Wake up!"

That was the end of their comment.

What do you all think of this individuals "facts"?
    -= PSN Name is StellarSublime =-

Thanks

November 2007: In an interview with political interviewer David Frost, taken on November 2, 2007, the Pakistani politician, and Pakistan Peoples Party chairwoman, Benazir Bhutto, claimed that bin Laden had been murdered by Omar Sheikh. During her answer to a question pertaining to the identities of those who had previously attempted her own assassination, Bhutto named Sheikh as a possible suspect while referring to him as "the man who murdered Osama bin Laden." Despite the weight of such a statement, neither Bhutto nor Frost attempted to clarify it during the remainder of the interview. Omar Chatriwala, a journalist for Al Jazeera English, claims that he chose not to pursue the story at the time because he believes Bhutto misspoke, meaning to say Sheikh murdered Daniel Pearl and not Osama Bin Laden.

Wikipedia. Quite the misunderstanding.

Thanks

Wasn't Bhutto assassinated last month?
    Last edited by Libra; 27th-February-2008 at 04:21.

Thanks

Thanks

Is there a problem?

Thanks
    EP Points

Please don't start with the 9/11 conspiracy theories. Most if not all of those "facts" have been disproven or explained already.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Libra View Post
    - OBL is not wanted by the US government. He's still on the FBI Most Wanted List, with a $50 million bounty.

- He has never been charged w/ any actions related to 9/11. Kinda hard to charge someone you can't find.

- They have closed the investigation on him. There's nothing more to investigate until we find him.

- We flew all of his relatives out of the U.S. in the days immediately after 9/11. It's called deportation.

- Our government received literally hundreds of leads before 9/11, many from concerned citizens, many from government employees, many from intelligence from dozens of other nations. They were ingored. Proof?

- Many of the supposed hijackers trained at US government military institutions. LOOK IT UP. In courses available to any US citizen.

- NONE of the hijackers' names appeared on any of the 4 flight manifests. NONE of them had tickets... Either they snuck on, or they had inside help at the terminal.

- Two of the "hijackers" rented an apartment from an FBI agent. So? An FBI agent had an apartment for rent.

- The hijackers received failing/poor marks in their flight training, consisting of takeoffs/landings of tiny single engine planes... Yet they were able to pilot 757's at hundreds of miles per hour with pinpoint accuracy. It's called forcing the pilots to fly for you.

- Three buildings collapsed at the speed of gravity on 9/11, through the path of greatest resistance, violating the laws of physics. Wut?

- One of those buildings wasn't hit by a plane, and its leaseholer (Larry Silverstein) admitted in a documentary about 9/11 that he odered its implosion. Again, wut?

- Hundreds of people reported explosions going off around them in the towers while they were evacuating. Gee, I wonder why? Maybe because A PLANE HIT IT?

- A plane with a width of 145 feet and a height of 45 feet made a 16 foot diameter hole in the side of the Pentagon. When there's a hole in the bottom of something, the top falls if it's not supported. It's gravity. The rubble from the top filled the hole to be 16 feet.

- On average roughly 100 off-course and/or non-responsive planes a year are intercepted by our military.

- On 9/11 for the first time in history, our military was unable to intercept a plane. A plane travelling on routine air traffic routes until it was hijacked, with no visible difference from the hundreds of others in the sky. Not to mention the considerable lack of warning.

- Make that 4 planes!

- On Bush's orders, the steel from the building -- THE EVIDENCE -- from the biggest crime scene in US history was shipped away before it could be analyzed. Again, again, proof?

- Bush/Cheney refused to be interviewed by the 9/11 Commission unless they could be interviewed together, and with no recordings made, and with no notes taken by their questioners. So? I fail to see how that makes them guilty of anything.
    My thoughts are in bold.

Thanks

inb4 P_H to expose the truth and leaving us baffled and shocked.

Also, I agree with Josh.

Thanks
    EP Points

- One of those buildings wasn't hit by a plane, and its leaseholer (Larry Silverstein) admitted in a documentary about 9/11 that he odered its implosion.

- Hundreds of people reported explosions going off around them in the towers while they were evacuating.
    I'm just gonna reply to these two, because they're the most obviously retarded.
    For the first, Silverstein's building was rained down on by exploding debris and damage from the twin towers. All 7 WTC buildings were either destroyed, or so badly damaged from the falling of the twin towers or spread fire and debris that they were deemed unrecoverable and demolished, as well as two other adjacent buildings to the WTC, a bank and a church.

For the second, a plane filled with jet fuel crashed into a busy working office building. What sounds do you fucking EXPECT people to hear?
    As I was walking down the stair,
    I met a man who wasn't there.
    He wasn't there again today.
    I wish, I wish he'd go away.

Thanks

I was just wondering, it's no harm. I haven't really got into all that shit and not planning to really, just saw those and were wondering if they were true. This guy seemed pretty sure of it so I was wondering what you all thought.

Thanks
    EP Points

I was just wondering, it's no harm. I haven't really got into all that shit and not planning to really, just saw those and were wondering if they were true. This guy seemed pretty sure of it so I was wondering what you all thought.
    I think he's full of shit and wanted to be the center of attention for a while.

Thanks
    EP Points

Horse shite.

Thanks

They failed flying and taking off...the two things they didn't do. And you're saying that's cause enough to doubt the one thing you do between those two things? Pinpoint accuracy? It's two fucking towers.

Motion to ban already.

Thanks

Don't wonder, people are stupid. Don't waste time talking or thinking about stupid people and their ignorant fucking beliefs unless it affects you personally.

Thanks

I know, trust me, I don't. I wasn't believing any, they just looked like interesting ideas and I didn't know if they were true. I didn't follow about all the 9/11 stuff so.

This was my '666' post.

0_o