Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Musician's Hangout

Thanks
    EP Points

It was a shade under £700. Luckily my amp cost a lot less than anticipated and there was just about enough cash left over to get my dream guitar. It's still a lot of money, but I've wanted that particular Telecaster for several years now and since Fender are discontinuing them I figured it was time to grab one while they were still around. Or, at least that's how I justify it to myself.

That's awesome that your parents are supporting your guitar playing. Mine have been the same way really; if anything though I think they're a bit peeved that I haven't made something more out of it. Hopefully I can sort out a new band in the summer and play some shows, but right now it's difficult with everyone at university.
    Last edited by Cosmic; 17th-March-2008 at 22:41.

Thanks

Hey lads, can anyone reccommend a decent acoustic that isn't super expensive but isn't a complete peice of shit dimestore one? Buying one as a gift.