Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "World's Best TV Ads" Thread

Thanks

Default "World's Best TV Ads" Thread

This is a thread devoted to the sharing of television ads that you think are the best/funniest/hilarious...est around. Also, please, PLEASE post links instead of direct video feeds; I have a cable connection and can handle the bandwidth whoring, but many others are not quite as fortunate. So, my contribution;

Super Bowl Ads Archive

That has ads from 1998-2008 which were aired during the Super Bowl for the corresponding years. My personal favorites are in this year's section; the SoBe Lifewater geckos were awesome, the Bridgestone screamers were hilarious, and the Amp guy was good also. FedEx's mutant carrier pigeons were bizarre, plus many more there.

Share your favorite commercial videos!

Thanks
    EP Points

Thanks
    EP Points

Translation plz?

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Tassadar View Post
    Translation plz?
    Had enough?
    So have we.
    Machines are involved in 37 accidents a day.
    They can be prevented.

Just a stupid shock publicity stunt.

Thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Thanks

The best ad ever is the Mr.T ad for snickers.
    I love tekken.

Thanks
    EP Points

snicker's ads in general are pretty good

This Mr. T one?
    Snickers viking

Thanks

There's one I saw on a TV show a while back, it was Russian or something (foreign language, but had English subtitles), and was an ad for some condom company. It had this little boy going around doing weird things, and when the older people confronted him about each of them, he just said "My mom said I could." Then, at the end, he walks upstairs in his home, walks to his Mom's bedroom door, then says "Mom, can I put the cat in the washing machine (or something about torturing a cat)?" which is responded by moaning within the room and his mom saying "Yes! Yes! Yes!". The kid grins and runs downstairs, then the company logo flashes on for a second at the very end.

Anyone know of this commercial? Like I said, it was on a TV program along the lines of "World's Funniest Commercials" or somesuch. If anyone could find this ad, I'd like to know. Thanks!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bunneh View Post
    There's one I saw on a TV show a while back, it was Russian or something (foreign language, but had English subtitles), and was an ad for some condom company. It had this little boy going around doing weird things, and when the older people confronted him about each of them, he just said "My mom said I could." Then, at the end, he walks upstairs in his home, walks to his Mom's bedroom door, then says "Mom, can I put the cat in the washing machine (or something about torturing a cat)?" which is responded by moaning within the room and his mom saying "Yes! Yes! Yes!". The kid grins and runs downstairs, then the company logo flashes on for a second at the very end.

Anyone know of this commercial? Like I said, it was on a TV program along the lines of "World's Funniest Commercials" or somesuch. If anyone could find this ad, I'd like to know. Thanks!
    the shows called "worlds funniest commercials you've never seen.... and some you have"

Thanks
    EP Points

Every single one of these:

http://youtube.com/profile_videos?us...ry=itv+digital

MUNKEH

Thanks
    EP Points

"When government surveillance and intimidation is called "freedom from terrorism" or "liberation from crime", freedom and liberty have become words without meanings."
    ~ Chad Dumier, "Deus Ex"

Thanks

well, not really a tv ad, but for a class project my friends and i got old pc parts, filmed a clip of a pc being trashy and not responding to the user, therefore it gets ripped out of the wall, taken to a strip mine and beaten with an axe, shovel, and aluminum pipes. afterwards we took the scrap parts and bowed down in front of a Mac. ending with a screen saying why deal with caveman technology when you can have the future, with a red censor bar around a windows logo, and a mac logo at the bottom.
    all within the 30- second time limit most commercials require!

-for those who are interested i will get the file shortly and post it on youtube

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by kwg phoenix View Post
    well, not really a tv ad, but for a class project my friends and i got old pc parts, filmed a clip of a pc being trashy and not responding to the user, therefore it gets ripped out of the wall, taken to a strip mine and beaten with an axe, shovel, and aluminum pipes. afterwards we took the scrap parts and bowed down in front of a Mac. ending with a screen saying why deal with caveman technology when you can have the future, with a red censor bar around a windows logo, and a mac logo at the bottom.
    all within the 30- second time limit most commercials require!

-for those who are interested i will get the file shortly and post it on youtube

"When government surveillance and intimidation is called "freedom from terrorism" or "liberation from crime", freedom and liberty have become words without meanings."
    ~ Chad Dumier, "Deus Ex"

Thanks

dont get me wrong phantom, i love pcs, and im not a mac fan myself but i helped my friends in the commercial. we used windows movie maker to edit it. heres the link
    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHgSd2MNcKc"> Apparently html doesnt work</a>

>>>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHgSd2MNcKc<<<
    Last edited by kwg phoenix; 1st-March-2008 at 01:31.