Thread: to spydey

EvIL-IoRI Guest

Default to spydey

yo spydey hows my good olpokemon doing...well heres a present for ya! hope you like it
    Attached Images Attached Images

spyderbyte Guest

Thanks Evil-Iori. Its a cool sig. But.....you spelled mt name wrong! lol. Panik had the smae problem. But Im still using it because it is cool!

Danflor92 Guest

thats pretty cool

spyderbyte Guest

This is a old topic. Why would you reply to it? I almost forgot about it. And Im not even using that sig anymore.

Thanks

See the wtf thread. Danflor92 was looking for something to reply to, so he took a chunk out of his day to add pointless replies to messages from over a month ago.

Thanks

Danflor92's here. I'm posting here to push this up (sorry). I, for one, would like to say that I'm sorry for my statements, and that such a thread started by Davemc is inappropriate.

Aren't we supposed to make newbies welcome? If they make a mistake, so be it, and let them live on. Don't kill them. Can't we forgive them for their actions?

After all, Danflor92 has apologized numerous times, and seems so sorry that he would never do anything like this again. And that's exactly what I wanted him to get out of this little experience. Please stay, Danflor92.

(Sorry for the double post)