Thread: looking for parasite eve 2 that works for my psp

Thanks

Default looking for parasite eve 2 that works for my psp

I tried getting it off here but i does not work on my psp firmware 3.03 oe-c

I have orginal disks of castlevania sotn..twisted metal 2 & tomb raider 2
    Last edited by hypro1122; 6th-February-2008 at 02:59.

Thanks
    EP Points

2 things could eb wrong here. Either the iso on this site is corrupt (which we do make mistakes) or you'll need to upgrade the firmware on your PSP to 3.40 OE-A or higher.

A third possibility is that it was not converted to PSP properly or its the PAL version. (Europe)

Thanks

I have PE2 if anyone wants to tell me how to convert it to PSP? Also how long it would take to do the conversion and the program used (If allowed to talk about that)
    Currently Seeding:
    Castlevania - Symphony of the Night

Currently Leeching:
    Nothing

Working on:
    Deception III
    Soul Blade
    Need for Speed 5 - Porsche Unleashed
    Threads of Fate

Thanks

watch this Kaosr

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tV5ENAjlDY

to put psx game on your psp

3.40 OE-A comes with popsloader right.I heard a little about it but wasnt sure if I should upgrade is it worth it. I have 5 games on my psp now I used popstation
    win.rar and all. the version of parasite eve 2 I have says its the us version.

Kaosr I could send you the stuff you need to put your games on your psp if you could send me parasite eve 2 after you make a img file from clone cd

ill be back on later
    Last edited by Cookie Monster; 17th-February-2008 at 16:39.

Thanks
    EP Points

yes 3.40 OE-A comes with the popsloader built in it. It has not failed me yet.

Thanks

I dont actually have a PsP, but if you wanna send me the software needed, I will make you a PsP version, although my SoTN is US release, not PAL
    Currently Seeding:
    Castlevania - Symphony of the Night

Currently Leeching:
    Nothing

Working on:
    Deception III
    Soul Blade
    Need for Speed 5 - Porsche Unleashed
    Threads of Fate

Thanks

erm he's looking for Parasite Eve 2 that works on the PSP? but then again i might wanna try requesting the same thing. this could be interesting seeing as though i downgraded to 3.80 M33-5 again.

EDIT: oh and erm sorry if this is a late call.

Thanks

It's recommended to at least use 3.71 M33-4, that's the earliest to support multi-disk games.

Just download a good PSX copy of PE2, then use Popstation GUI v3, or Popstation MD if you want to build a2-disk eboot.

Thanks

I've tried the PE2 on here as well and coverted it using RS GUI PopstationMD and it won't work on my PSP either.

I am on CFW 3.90M33-2 with the 1.50 add on. I couldn't get Final Fantasy VII, both a ISO of my own disks and the downloads from this site, to work either as well as a few other PSX games.

Thanks

Describe in more detail what you've done, sounds like you've done something wrong.

A common error I've gotten is putting the folder names too long, causing my PSP to read it as corrupted data.

And this site is a decent reference.

I suppose I can try the FFVII from this site, I can't find my disks, but since it is from Ragnar, other than that the torrent is mislabeled (says 4 disks instead of 3) it should work, you'll probably find no better copy out there.

Thanks

I've done the same procedures on my other PSX games and they all worked. Only a handful that I've come across so far haven't worked on my PSP at all.

For the ones I have the disks for I just put them in my burner and open up CloneCD. I select for it to burn to an image and that it's a game disk and select a destination for it and it's done.

As for RS-GUI PopstationMD, it's pretty straight forward. Select the number of disks the game has, click on the top browse buttons, how many depends on how many disks there are, and select the game file. Then click on the choose button and search for the game and it's respective region and select it. Last, choose the browse button below the choose button and select a destination you would like for the eboot file and then click make.

You can make it more cosmetic with pictures if you so choose and I do on some of my eboots by choosing the extras tab on the bottom but it won't prevent the eboot from being made and ultimately has no impact upon it working on the PSP.

I then throw it into the respective game folder on my PSP with all my other eboots.

Here are the games so far I've not been able to get to work for me at all:
    Parasite Eve 2
    Saga Frontier
    Resident Evil - Director's Cut
    Resident Evil 2
    Breath of Fire III
    Breath of Fire IV
    Persona
    Final Fantasy VII

For the most part the warnig appears and then you see the PSX logo appear and then the screen goes black. That's how it is for some of the games.

FFVII goes all the way to the New Game/Continue menu and when I select New Game it goes black with nothing. If I select Continue I get the Memory Stick menu but since I have nothing to load it's useless.

I'm still downloading more games and will try those as well and add more of them to the list as they don't work but so far that's all I have. There might be a few more that I've tried that I've forgotten about. *shrugs*

Thanks

That is strange, you obviously know how to make correct ones.

Did you check this list before?

http://www.gamerspress.com/index.php...atibility_List

Thanks

Hmm... was not aware of that site and the problems with some games. It clarifies most of the issues I was having. Guess I'm just going to be SOL for a time then on some games but I'm not a real big fan of using the Time Machine to load previous CFWs from the Memory Sticks. I'll just stick with 3.90M33-2 and hope the issues I am having get remedied in future versions.

I appreciate the information.

Thanks

With PSX games, you don't need different CFW, just different pops version, look up popsloader, with that you can load up different versions of the emulator, if a specific game you want to play works better on older pops version.

http://www.gamerspress.com/index.php?title=Popsloader

I wouldn't count on Sony to fix anything, since they only make sure the emulator only works with games sold on the PS Store, not PSX games in general