Thread: Ratchet and Clank Going Commando and Deadlocked

Thanks

Default Ratchet and Clank Going Commando and Deadlocked

I really can't find these, I am surprised since these games are so popular, I want them in NTSC or a selector from PAL and or NTSC. It can be via Rapidshare, Megaupload, whatever as long as I can get it. I would prefer MU though.

Thanks

I just downloaded going commando from usenet, if your isp offers newsgroup services, try looking in alt.binaries.cd.image.playstation2.dvdiso, it's much faster than trying to get it from one of these filesharing sites. If you don't have access to that, I guess I could try to upload it for you.

Thanks

I know its a bad excuse, but I have tried Usenet = too confusing.

Thanks

I know how you feel, I attempted it several times, got too frustrated, and quit, until I found this faq on the forum yesterday - http://www.epforums.org/usenet-newsg...514/index.html.
    In a single day I downloaded 5 games from that newsgroup, and really quickly too, hopefully you'll find it to be just as useful. Once again, if you do prove unsuccessful, just name the site of your choice, and I'll upload it for you.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Munkibowl View Post
    I know how you feel, I attempted it several times, got too frustrated, and quit, until I found this faq on the forum yesterday - http://www.epforums.org/usenet-newsg...514/index.html.
    In a single day I downloaded 5 games from that newsgroup, and really quickly too, hopefully you'll find it to be just as useful. Once again, if you do prove unsuccessful, just name the site of your choice, and I'll upload it for you.
    That is actually a guide I looked at when I was trying out Usenet...

I would like Megaupload, take your time though.

Thanks

ok I'll get started, I'll post here as I go along, then add it to the iso list when I'm done

sorry, I've got some bad news - my connection seems too unstable to upload this way. Do you you want me to upload it to the bittorrent tracker instead? At least with that, when I get disconnected, I don't have to start the upload over again from the beginning.
    Last edited by Jackhammer; 3rd-February-2008 at 23:52. Reason: Double post

Thanks

sorry, I've got some bad news - my connection seems too unstable to upload this way. Do you you want me to upload it to the bittorrent tracker instead? At least with that, when I get disconnected, I don't have to start the upload over again from the beginning.
    Yeah that should be fine as long as you can seed it. Right?

Thanks

yeah that's not a problem, I'll hop to it

Thanks

Ok, I uploaded it to the tracker here, sorry it took so long, I got pulled away by the game. Woohoo!! Go Giants!

Thanks

Ok, I uploaded it to the tracker here, sorry it took so long, I got pulled away by the game. Woohoo!! Go Giants!
    That quick is what I have to say!

EDIT: I see Deadlocked has 1 seed currently, so I will try to get it off the EP tracker.

I can't seem to find Going Commando though, does it take a little while to update or something?

http://bt.emuparadise.org:8989/torre...ory=0&active=1

EDIT: I see it now.

Thanks

Upload is bad right now, but I'll be finishing a few torrents soon, should be much higher later on

Thanks

Upload is bad right now, but I'll be finishing a few torrents soon, should be much higher later on
    Its doing alright, I am doing the rest of the series right now (except for the first one), so no rush since I am doing them in order and just started on the first one right now (even though I beat it years ago).

Thanks

ok, I got it up to ~20kb/s, thats probably as high as it's gonna get, hopefully you'll have it in a day or two

Thanks

ok, I got it up to ~20kb/s, thats probably as high as it's gonna get, hopefully you'll have it in a day or two
    Thats just fine, I turned off the computer when I was at school today b/c it has been on for a couple days but it will be on overnight tonight.