Thread: Gran Turismo 2 HELP!

IronDragoon13 Guest

Default Gran Turismo 2 HELP!

I have Gran Turismo 2 and after I pess start it blacks out.......can u give me a site for patches for it or what should i do?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Zerostrike Guest

What are your computer specs? And your plugins.

IronDragoon13 Guest

I run a petium 3 chip 813 mhz , ati radeon card, 32x cd drive, and 256 mb ram

and i run petes grafix plugins, petes sound plugin,

and w2k for my cdr

Zerostrike Guest

Um, which of Pete's plugins? If you're using any ATI Radeon, you should use Pete's D3D plugin. The latest version is 1.62. You can also go and download new drivers if they're available. I'll check to see if there is a special fix for GT2. Edit: There are no special fixs for GT2.

IronDragoon13 Guest

ok cuz i have opengl

Zerostrike Guest

I remember somewhere reading that OpenGL doesn't work very well with Radeons. So, Pete's D3D will work better. Make sure you use the D3d plugin, not the D3D DX6 one. And check for updated drivers. Do you have Direct X 8.1? If not, download it.