Page 35 of 284 FirstFirst ... 2530313233343536373839404585135 ... LastLast

Thread: Introductions and Farewells Thread

Thanks

Huh. I'm confused. You're not the real Skinner...are you?????
    But anyway thanks.

Thanks

Yeah, he's the real me. Not Vivi at all.
    ø„¸¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º° ¨¨°º¤ø„¸ EDWARD CULLEN IS THE KING OF VAMPYRES! HE IS BETTER THAN BILL COMPTON, LESTAT DE LIONCOURT, VLAD THE IMPALER, & DICK CHENEY ¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨¨°� �¤ø„¸

Thanks

Intro's huh? I'm not sure if anybody even cares...but here goes.

I'm Trentdaddy, fan of retro-gaming and emulation in general. Pretty much any time you see the name Trentdaddy, that is 99% likely to be me (Google me to see what I mean).

I've "been in the emulation business" for about 4 or 5 years now and I see no way of quitting. I've spent most of my years in the emu community at Emureactor (weren't Emureactor and EP once affiliates?) and I've been modding the forums for about 3-4 years. I can't say I know alot about emulation compared to all these traders here, but I know a good bit, and I can direct people in the right way (my website for example).

I have a crappy comp, so I can't play anything much stronger than GBA (which many games don't run near full speed anyways). I have to shrink the WinKawaks window to the default size (Normal, half the size of double) in order to play it full speed. (ugh.).

Every once in a while, I may make a sig or two. Maybe not as often as others, but I make some, and I am proud of the stuff I make.

I guess that is all I have to say, and you may find out more about me through my posts. Ironically, I'm for the most part quiet in real life.

|Emureactor Kiosk|My Trading List|

Currently Seeding:

Thanks

Yeah, they were affiliated... Can't even remember the last time the Emureactor admin guy was in EP's IRC channel, but yeah. You seem like a decent enough person, though, so welcome to Emuparadise and all that.
    ø„¸¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º° ¨¨°º¤ø„¸ EDWARD CULLEN IS THE KING OF VAMPYRES! HE IS BETTER THAN BILL COMPTON, LESTAT DE LIONCOURT, VLAD THE IMPALER, & DICK CHENEY ¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨¨°� �¤ø„¸

Thanks

Well, I'll talk to him (Nikeman is his name, BTW) about that. I'm curious why they aren't now, maybe they didn't do much together, but the top emu sites need to stay together (EmuAsylum and EdgeEmu seem to be friendly which each other).

Thanks for the welcome and blah.

Factoid: I'm black, which I have yet to personally meet another black gamer interested in emulation except for forums. (or a black gamer for that matter...but I don't get out much). Basically, I'm saying, I'm one of few (or the only) black people here, and if you say the "N word" I will slap j00, because the "N word" is "our" word and only "our" people can say "that" word...

Random guy: So why don't you just say the word instead of "N word".
    Me: OMG! STFU!
    Random guy: Oh yeah, real black...

*Kills random guy*

Ugh, now I'm just spamming....what is it about the innernets that bring out the spam in people?

Currently Seeding:

Thanks

RaWx is a ni... Err, that is, he's black and plays games. Mostly offline all the time now, though, and doesn't come on here often anyway.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Master Vivi
    RaWx is a ni... Err, that is, he's black and plays games. Mostly offline all the time now, though, and doesn't come on here often anyway.
    Nice use of truncation.

Currently Seeding:

Thanks

Ooh, you're a clever one. Excellent. ...And I'm not at all racist, I just share racial jokes with people without meaning any serious offence every now and then. I don't think humour should be censored, and a lot of those jokes are aimed more at the classical black male stereotype than black people on the whole anyway. Or just Britney, and that's OK too.

Thanks

Honestly, I make my own "Cause I'm black" jokes or "Blame it on the black guy" convo's all the time, mostly because that is almost all I can come up with (or talk about games/emulation, i'm too much of a nerd).

One of MG comics I read based on race actually did make me laugh, but that was the only one. (white guy goofing off in klan cap and all of the sudden a black guy comes in, the white guy says "'Sup?", as if he was caught in the wrong place/time).

Currently Seeding:

Thanks

I think they're pretty much all hilarious, but I'm an asshole like that. There's a favourite webcomic thread somewhere...

Thanks

Hey guys!

I'm brand new here kinda! I've been browsing for a while now but have decided to take the plunge.

Thanks
    EP Points

yo bruva

welcome and enjoy your stay

Thanks

More Londoners? Excellent.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by TheBrotha!
    Hey guys!

I'm brand new here kinda! I've been browsing for a while now but have decided to take the plunge.
    Dont get stuck in the toilet. but neway welcome to the forums

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Master Vivi
    More Londoners? Excellent.

well actually the brother is a good mate

its enfield gs takin over the world