Page 279 of 284 FirstFirst ... 179229269274275276277278279280281282283284 LastLast
Results 4,171 to 4,185 of 4260

Thread: Introductions and Farewells Thread

Thanks

Default Don't mind me

Hi all, just posting to get my registration going. Cheers!

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by rrtwin View Post
    Hi all, just posting to get my registration going. Cheers!
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinMatthews View Post
    Hi there, I have recently joined this forum.

Howdy ya'll, welcome aboard~!
    Currently playing:
    ~~ Pokemon Emerald on VBA ~~ Star Ocean on ZSNES ~~ Tales of Phantasia on ZSNES ~~ Star Ocean: The Second Story on ePSXe ~~ Breath of Fire III on ePSXe

Thanks

Default Hi all

Hi guys,
    Im a newbie, hope to receiving help from guys !
    Thanks,

Thanks

Default PC and Xbox gamer

Hey all am Ali nice to meet you all how ever I love gaming on PC and Xbox but I have the GBA emulator on my phone currently playing Pokemon what do you guys play?

Thanks

Hello. This is where information would go, but I'm nothing if not lazy.

Thanks
    EP Points

Hi everybody. Long time lurker here. Figured it was about time to voice my thanks to all the hard work put in by all parties involved. I started gaming with the 2600 and that is all the personal info I will give at this moment. Keep up the good work people.

Thanks

Default Oldschool gamer here

Hey guys, new user and old school gamer here.

Just discovered the world of abandonware. My first computer was an Apple II and some of my favorite games on that was obscure titles like Bolo, Rescue Raiders. I grew up where there was an arcade on nearly every second city block. You couldn't walk home from school without passing an arcade. I played them all! Like many of you, I've been too busy with work, life and family to do this now I'm playing head to head Tetris with my daughter and Mortal Kombat with my son!

So far running MAME 0.197. I also have RetroPie on my Raspberry Pi3 running though only maybe 25% of the MAME roms run on it not sure why. I have Dolphin, Higan, PXSX2, PPSSPP and Retroarch installed but have not had time to figure them out yet.

Thanks
    EP Points

Namaste,Mitron!

(Hello Friends!)

A guy from India here!

This is my first post here,thought it would be nice to introduce me here before start posting stuffs and so.

I'm here mainly to write about situation of retro gaming and emulation in my homeland.Mostly,we've had similar start of video gaming as russians and other eastern europeans after breakup of USSR but then some interesting things happened here and so that has make gaming completely unique here.Hope i'll have some free time to explain it all here.

Am also eager to meet and befriend new people here!

Thanks

Howdy, just a general gamer here. I guess since my registration displays as last year I cannot be considered a newbie. I review more than I post, but started to post today.

Elmdor Rizer is offline Official Chronicler of EP
    Unofficial Chronicler of your underwear drawer
    Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Man-E-Faces View Post
    Howdy, just a general gamer here. I guess since my registration displays as last year I cannot be considered a newbie. I review more than I post, but started to post today.
    Oh, oh, oh! Review me next, plx!!!

Michael Ballack, he scores free-kicks.
    He's got black hair, and he's german.
    Michael Ballack, trains in paddocks.
    in his spare time, HE FARMS HADDOCKS!
    Watch me play Super C, guys!!

Thanks

First post, see ya around.

Thanks

How do you do, fellow kids?

Thanks
    EP Points

Hi everybody. I came here to download a few games but I'm glad I joined. I apologize for my English not being perfect sometimes (many times, actually) since it's not my mother language. See you around!

Thanks

Hello everyone,

I am new to this forum. Actually, I ended up here in seach of A FORUM. A living one. I was a member in SNESORAMA long ago and A4. Sadly, they died and a need to belong to a community "pushed" me to search for a new one. If there are people from SNESORAMA, PM me, I am searching for someone and may YOU can help me
    My gaming experience started long ago. My first console was Sega mega drive... though the relations between us wasn't serious, I simply mashed the buttons (although I had Light crusader and tried to play it in JAPANESE) I grew up in a gamer family. My both parents were gamers so I were always surrounded by consoles... the first I remember was a Panasonic thing.
    My true love for gaming began with PS1 and jRPG genre. Although English language were moon runes to me at the time. So equiped with a paper englis-russian/ russia-english dictionary (don't ask... my mother tongue isn't Russian) I began my journey to where I am now. Would call my self a decent jRpg gamer with wide variety of hobbies like cinema, music, board games and anime. Throughout these years I seen many games, invested many hours, lived hundreds of lives of my chracters

Hope to fit in.

Sincerely,
    Mieu
    “Fantasy is hardly an escape from reality. It's a way of understanding it.”
    ― Lloyd Alexander

Thanks

Hello to everyone! Nice to meet you all, i'm new to this forums but i am a long time user of Emuparadise Main Page and i've got a little idea to resurrect rom hosting, i hope that admins aprove of it