Page 261 of 284 FirstFirst ... 161211251256257258259260261262263264265266271 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,915 of 4260

Thread: Introductions and Farewells Thread

Thanks

Talking A Quick Hello

I just wanted to pop in and say hi to everyone. My name is Charles and I play all sorts of games. Hope to see you around.

Thanks

Default What's new? I'm new!

'sup?.. entire userbase of epforums?

Deciding my first post in these fourms (unlike most others) should be me introducing myself.
    I generally lurk and don't post anything because I'm such a loner, saying that I might post regularly.... and saying that...
    Most common reason as to why I would come out of hiding are if I need help, and I'll post threads asking whatever question I may ask in the future,
    and endlessly bump the thread until someone that isn't me posts on it,
    and then crawl back under the rock from whence I came after my question has been answered/problem has been resolved.

first question! I'm asking because I've not found the solution myself after looking for an upload link for 2 seconds and not finding one
    (it's 1am I'm getting tired that's my excuse for being lazy)

How do I change my profile picture? I've clicked the image on my profile page enough times to no avail

Thanks, END
    Last edited by ENDeverMORE; 7th-August-2015 at 00:23.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by ENDeverMORE View Post

Deciding my first post in these fourms (unlike most others) should be me introducing myself.
    I generally lurk and don't post anything because I'm such a loner, saying that I might post regularly.... and saying that...
    Most common reason as to why I would come out of hiding are if I need help, and I'll post threads asking whatever question I may ask in the future,
    and then crawl back under the rock from whence I came after my question has been answered/problem has been resolved.

first question! I'm asking because I've not found the solution myself after looking for an upload link for 2 seconds and not finding one

How do I change my profile picture? I've clicked the image on my profile page enough times to no avail

Thanks, END
    Settings > Edit Profile Picture

Also to know that your profile picture only shows when someone views your profile, your avatar is what shows when you post on the forum. So Settings > Edit Avatar.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by ENDeverMORE View Post

Thanks, END
    Click Settings (the link next to your My Profile link up the top right of any page).
    Then on the left under My Settings, click Edit Profile Picture.

You can also edit your avatar, signature and do other stuff there too.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks

Hello, Mark here. I usually forget introductory posts on all forums i join and just sit on the forums doing nothing but a lot of browsing. I'm trying to make it a habit now though. Well, Hello World

Thanks

New forums user, long-time emuparadise user.

I'm themollusk & I'm a fiend for great DC & SegaCD titles.
    Running Ubuntu 12.0.0.4 & loving it.
    I'm a really nice person & look forward to being a part of this community after so many years of great games~

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Mark, themolluskk, welcome to Emuparadise Forums. We hope you enjoy your stay here

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie Monster View Post
    Mark, themolluskk, welcome to Emuparadise Forums. We hope you enjoy your stay here
    ALWAYS been a fan of the site. Literally been using it the 10+ years it's been around. My recent DC & SegaCD enthusiasm brought me to the forums & I'm already thrilled
    Glad to officially be a part of the community!

Thanks

Hello everyone. Been a fan and viewer of the site for a while. Going to do a refresh on my arcade PC so I figured I would be using this forum as a source of any help I may need. I hope I can learn something and be a help to others as well.

Thanks

Hello,im Artemis008 I decided to join because of how much I use this site,i am also active on the SMBX forum so I wont post too often but I will visit this site when posible.

Thanks

New to the forums, been lurker for a while. Great site, lots of good games and useful information !

Thanks

Default This is my topic

I wrote it and it belongs to me.

So there.

Thanks
    EP Points

Default I've been here for over 400 days and said nothing!

Just read the title and be introduced.

Shooting Sonic Booms and Flash Kicking Scrubs into submission
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,774 Times in 750 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Howdy?
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.

Thanks
    EP Points

Correction, I was here for over 2 years.