Page 227 of 284 FirstFirst ... 127177217222223224225226227228229230231232237277 ... LastLast
Results 3,391 to 3,405 of 4260

Thread: Introductions and Farewells Thread

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by LetheĀ° View Post
    Actually, I didn't get my username from there, it stemmed from Cervantes' master weapon in Soulcalibur 2. I found out about Fire Emblem after.
    Tactical tbt games > Fighting games

Maybe that will bring King out of hiding

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sheras View Post
    Tactical tbt games > Fighting games

Maybe that will bring King out of hiding
    Nek minnit
    I promise not to troll you... If you surrender the cookies

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno. View Post
    The world isn't going to end in 2012, the fucking internet is. Goodbye.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeolus Aeneas View Post
    ... You actually think that most of the people who don't like FFVII do so because of the graphics? Really?

MIND = BLOWN

Thanks
    Thanked 1,145 Times in 166 Posts
    EP Points

It's probably a bit too late for this so this is a check for old time members who might remember me more than a introduction.
    My original Username was "ssJ5gogeta2010" i signed up in Apr 2005, Man were those the days. I was really dedicated to EP back then and still am , had a FTP server back then with someone here by the name of flutz420. made some more good friends on here back then like chamoo232,. Did some ISO trading over IM's and Yousendit and shit. got into some family matters and haven't gotten around to get back to EP intill 10'. forgot my password for "ssj5gogeta2010" so i made "Zer0-2k11" then i changed it to this name due to lack of creativity in zer0-2k11. Would be awesome to know if anyone still remember's me from back then. .

*Edit* FTP Thread is still here... hahaha http://www.epforums.org/showthread.p...1-ratio-server good times . might start one up again for old time sake.
    Last edited by xEx0diUsx; 16th-December-2012 at 22:17.

I notice my uploads are taken down, i am the the process of reuploading
    If you like any of my uploads, be sure to hit the "Thanks" button
    Every month i try to add new games. For my list of uploads, check out here
    Need your console modded?, check out my store here

Thanks
    EP Points

been on here a long time, even before the wipe out of data.........

all my post are gone ...... so i guess its time for me to re make my intro......... but im not gonna go all out again lol

name: Anthony
    nickname: AAC
    i work in music, love video games & computers

Thanks
    EP Points

Hi. Welcome back. I've been on here since feb of 2012. What kind of video games do you guys like?

Thanks

I've seen this place before, but never thought to join... Anyway, here I am. I love forums, I love ROMs, and uhh.. Yeah, I'm a pretty cool guy.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Lazlo Falconi View Post
    I've seen this place before, but never thought to join... Anyway, here I am. I love forums, I love ROMs, and uhh.. Yeah, I'm a pretty cool guy.
    Hello

Thanks

Default Intros

Hello everyone, I didn't really see a place to introduce myself, but this should be as good as any =D

Anyways, my name is Josh, a.k.a Jay, a.k.a K1nG JaY xX, a.k.a whatever else I come up with

I'm 21, I love meeting new people, I love being apart of a community!! I've been using EP for awhile now, mainly just for downloading roms.

I was apart of another gaming community but about 4 months ago it died out, people started giving up on it because it was losing people fast so eventually there was about 15 people left out of 250-300. It was a great place to hang out and chat. I've been watching EP forums and decided this seems like a great bunch to be with and I'd like to be apart of it.

I love helping people with problems because I know how it feels to work on that one problem for 3 or 4 days and finally figure it out just to run into another problem. I've kinda just jumped right on the scene and started doing what I could, so I thought it was about time I officially introduced myself.

I work four 10-12 hour day shifts with a Lawn Care company, it's not great! =D

I like anything that is electronic, all the new little doo dads, and I like to take old ones apart to tinker with the insides, lol...

When it comes to music I like more old school and the new stuff, anything but country. ^.^

My favorite games are well, I don't really have a favorite, or maybe I do I just hate picking one over the other, I like first person shooters, racing games. I'd choose MMORPG's over anything, I love RPG's too, I play alot of Pokemon and Mario games on the DSi ( typical ) I'm a freak with a computer whether it's building it, troubleshooting internal problems, or software problems, I'd like to think I'm good at what I do. There is still alot I have to learn before I group myself with the pro's, but I like to think I can hold my own.
    I like iOS and Droid about the same, I own an iPad, iPhone (Current), HTC Hero(us) and a Google Nexus 7. The HTC Hero is really old but it was my first and last droid phone. I like Xbox a tad more than Playstation, I have no legitimate reason.

I love to learn, I'm a history fanatic. I used to read but then I played an xbox 360 and never picked up another book since.
    I have a problem where I sometimes try to out do people, it's hard to overcome it but I'm working on it

I'm really looking forward to meeting everyone and sorry for the long post. >.<

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Nice to meet you King Jay/Josh

but right here http://www.epforums.org/showthread.p...rewells-Thread

Thanks

Aww, you found it! Lol, thanks Nice to meet you aswell!

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by K1nG JaY xX View Post
    Aww, you found it! Lol, thanks Nice to meet you aswell!
    It's no sweat, in a few minutes some staff member will join this thread with it.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Welcome to EP and enjoy your stay, Josh

Thanks
    EP Points

Hi Josh. I love Rpg's, pokemon,mario, old school games, and reading about history. My favorite RPG's are Chrono Trigger,Earthbound and Final Fantasy. I usually play Mario 3 or World, and Legend of Zelda. My favorite time periods of history to read about is Ancient Greece/Rome, Renaissance, and about the history of hinduism. It's nice to meet you and I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie Monster View Post
    Welcome to EP and enjoy your stay, Josh
    Thanks Cookie Monster!

Quote Originally Posted by Iamerror View Post
    Hi Josh. I love Rpg's, pokemon,mario, old school games, and reading about history. My favorite RPG's are Chrono Trigger,Earthbound and Final Fantasy. I usually play Mario 3 or World, and Legend of Zelda. My favorite time periods of history to read about is Ancient Greece/Rome, Renaissance, and about the history of hinduism. It's nice to meet you and I hope you enjoy your stay here.
    Some of my favorite RPG's are Pokemon and Mario aswell, I love the Oblivion series and Final Fantasy most def, I also like the Kingdom Heart series. And to drag this on even longer I play WoW on occasions! I love to read and watch documentaries about Ancient Rome aswell, I also love to learn about Egyptian history, mummies and Pharaohs always catch my attention for some reason. Hinduism is also a neat Religion, although I do not know much about it but I've seen a program about Hinduism once or twice and it was pretty cool to learn about them.

Thanks
    EP Points

Awesome. I've only played the first Kingdom Hearts. I've read a bit about Egypt, and Hinduism is interesting. My brother is taking a course on Greece/Rome and asking endless questions that are difficult to explain. I haven't played oblivion, though I might check it out. It's cool to meet someone with similar interest.