Page 183 of 284 FirstFirst ... 83133173178179180181182183184185186187188193233283 ... LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,745 of 4260

Thread: Introductions and Farewells Thread

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by PyGuy View Post
    Hello everyone! I'm PyGuy. I'm a gamer and a Dew feind, and I love to write reviews and articles. My favorite game franchises are Legend of Zelda, Animal Crossing, Shenmue, and Fallout. I joined here because i'm really into emulation and EP has always been my favorite source for ROMs and ISOs. I just read the rules and I couldn't agree more with them. I will have a very nice time on the forums! Nice to meet you all!
    Welcome to EP, PyGuy, hope you enjoy your stay with us

Thanks

Hi EP.
    i'm Yami i'm a fan of RPG games , Super Robot Taisen , SD Gundam games as well as alot of other games and i found this place while googling and since i liked it and i can see alot of games that i have been searching for in a long time which is quite cool
    i decided to try my luck in joining EP community and get to know more about it
    once again its nice to meet you

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by YamiSD View Post
    Hi EP.
    i'm Yami i'm a fan of RPG games , Super Robot Taisen , SD Gundam games as well as alot of other games and i found this place while googling and since i liked it and i can see alot of games that i have been searching for in a long time which is quite cool
    i decided to try my luck in joining EP community and get to know more about it
    once again its nice to meet you
    It's nice to meet you YamiSD. I hope you enjoy your stay here at EPforums.

I would suggest reading the Forum Rules, especially if you mean to upload and share with the community at all.

Thanks

Thank you for the welcome Beelzebub i'll do that right now

Thanks

Hi,

I've actually been a "member" of Emuparadise for a while but just a few months back registered forum wise.

That's mostly it, I'm just your typical hardcore gamer, book enthusiast.

Thanks

Herru people, Im G-darius Huge fan of Darius series and Gradius series, even thuo I've only managed to beat G-Darius, So nice to meet you people I also download alot of roms here, great site keep it up ^^.

Thanks
    EP Points

Hello, and welcome.

Thanks

Hello, my name's Sigurd, I stumbled onto this place about a year ago when I started getting into rom's and emulation and didn't bother actually noticing that this place had a forum until I would say about 12 hours ago. I play a bit of everything but RPG's are play mostly. Here's to a hopefully good time here.

Thanks

Hi, I'm new.. I love this site, and in a most heterosexual way love google....... Don't judge me Nah, lol sadly though I am in college and funds are rough, and (skipping the really sad story of my life) I had to pawn all my games and systems, and I never thought I'd play games like Unlimited Saga, Final Fantasy 10, and Wild Arms, etc.. but thanks to this site, and the user mentioned it's been made possible for me to enjoy them again (when I have the time). I know there is probably numerous other contributers; google is just the one I've seen on every download so far; and much thanks.

Thanks

Hey everyone, I'm Manabu born in Japan and raised in England. I'm an avid musician and football supporter (several teams). I'm mostly into rpgs though my love for music has seen me spending more money on instruments and decks rather than video game consoles so I usually emulate. I recently finished school so I've been spending my days busking and practicing guitar every day and can now play slap and pop style. If anyone wants to talk football or music then hit me up

Thanks
    EP Points

Hello.
    Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    Hello.
    Hope you enjoy your stay here.
    Im not sure if that was directed at me but if it was thank you
    I like your sig

Supreme Warrior Guest

welcome .....

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by manabu
    several teams
    One team per league or else.

Thanks

Hi EP.
    I'm Citano and I'm an avid gamer and been that since i was a little kid. Grown up with Nintendo and other consoles through my childhood and still enjoy games quite alot! Both console and emulation gaming is what i spend most of my time with.
    Found this place from goofling and tho i rarely join any new community sites i must say this one really feels promising and great.
    I play mostly RPGs but im a huge Retro fan, especially fan of old games from the NES/GB days and upwards to the former generation of consoles (NGC/PS2 etc.). I also love Video Game Music.
    I'm also studying Game Design here in Oslo, Norway (Bachelor) and on my final year so excited to see what awaits from next summer and onwards!