Page 255 of 284 FirstFirst ... 155205245250251252253254255256257258259260265 ... LastLast
Results 3,811 to 3,825 of 4260

Thread: Introductions and Farewells Thread

Thanks
    EP Points

Hi!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by ps2+gamecubelover View Post
    hi i just signed up and wanted to say hi to you

About myself :
    I love Playing with My Ps2 or my Gamecube
    And i Love retro games like tetris on my GB color

i think thats all you should now about me
    Welcome to EP, hope you enjoy your stay with us

Quote Originally Posted by MysticJin View Post
    Hello to the old and the new.

It's been several years since I've visited EP. For the oldies that have been around for a long time that may still be here, long time no speak; and for the new, howdy!
    Not sure if I remember you but welcome back, MysticJin!

Thanks
    EP Points

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Dinosaurman View Post

Thanks

Hello, I'm new to this forum! I'm a Nintendo gamer, I like computers, and that's pretty much it. I've been a user of Emuparadise for a long time. I have created an account here a long time ago, but it is too old and I can't access it. (just saying in case any mod here can check via IP)
    of course

Thanks
    EP Points

Talking Hello everyone

hello everyone I'm kinda new to this forum. my old account was lost in the "accident" that occured in 2010.

its nice to be back and ,

Nice too meet you all (^_^)

PS : does anyone knows how to upload for the emuparadise.me ??
    please kindly enlighten me (-_-)

Shooting Sonic Booms and Flash Kicking Scrubs into submission
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,774 Times in 750 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Bian Zoldark View Post
    hello everyone I'm kinda new to this forum. my old account was lost in the "accident" that occured in 2010.

Nice too meet you all ()

PS : does anyone knows how to upload for the emuparadise.me ??
    please kindly enlighten me ()
    Howdy BZ and you can not upload to the main site, head honcho aka MasJ has to add stuff to there, that is why there is a forum for us to post stuff on.
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.

Thanks
    EP Points

thank you for the information,that save me the trouble. i've been looking everywhere on the site (~_~)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,309 Times in 1,165 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by garirry View Post
    Hello, I'm new to this forum! I'm a Nintendo gamer, I like computers, and that's pretty much it. I've been a user of Emuparadise for a long time. I have created an account here a long time ago, but it is too old and I can't access it. (just saying in case any mod here can check via IP)
    No matches, your IP addy has probably changed a few times over the years. Do you recall the old username? I can skim over both accounts looking for similarities and hook you up if I'm sure the account is yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Bian Zoldark View Post

Nice too meet you all ()
    Welcome aboard Bian
    Oh and welcome back to garirry too. And a huge welcome back to Dinosaurman~
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here

Thanks

Cool Hello To All (Again!!)

Hello everyone, Bossmannova here!! Been away from the site for quite some time. Recently came back, and I have to say - I'm really loving the changes made to the site!! I went looking in the ROM section for NDS roms, and could not believe what I saw there!! Full ROM pack collections of just about every console and handheld I love (and they were not there the last time I was on a few years ago either!!). Almost nowhere on the net can you find a collection this big, and the few that do shovel so many pop-ups on you that it feels like spamburgers all over again (remember those??!! ).

Anyhoo, I remember this site way back when i was looking for nothing more than a few simple NES roms (I'm a massive freak for Galaga, Gauntlet, and Dragon Warrior II and III), and I clearly remember downloading every single one each individually. That wound up leading me to downloading every other ROM for every other console available on this site at the time. So when I came back here recently, I felt it was time to give a little something back. I went premium (month to month), and I have to say its one of the best investments I've made - period. I would strongly advise any new member that if you enjoy what you see, consider purchasing a membership to this site. It is well worth its weight in terms of what you will find here, and as I previously stated is one of the few sites still around that offer full speed direct downloads in massive ROM packs (great for download freaks like me who have 40TB to fill ). So get downloading, and remember not to lick the fork (but its OK to lick the spoon!!). Cheers!!

Thanks
    EP Points

Hi Bossmannova. I got a lot of good stuff from this site. I love nes games too, I discovered a lot great games because of the rom sets. Downloading games one at time is a huge pain.Welcome back,maybe we can chat about old games sometime.

Thanks

Sounds like a plan Iamerror - pm me any time

Thanks
    EP Points

ok.

Thanks
    EP Points

I recently got a new computer that can handle emulation (my old rig was 8 years old) and so now I've jumped into the magical world of PC gaming, and with that emulation! I'm looking forward to trying out a bunch of obscure games across platforms. Looking forward to emulating Saturn mostly, I owned one for a short time this year but sold it off because I wasn't ever able to get games for the system. That and a whole bunch of other consoles. Hurrah.

Thanks
    Thanked 13,309 Times in 1,165 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Kindred.Dread View Post
    Looking forward to emulating Saturn mostly, I owned one for a short time this year but sold it off because I wasn't ever able to get games for the system.
    Ya should've had it modded. Emulation is great and all, but the real thing is perfect
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here