Page 276 of 284 FirstFirst ... 176226266271272273274275276277278279280281 ... LastLast
Results 4,126 to 4,140 of 4260

Thread: Introductions and Farewells Thread

Thanks

Cool Hello and Happy Sunday from the Philippines....

Just a note to say Hi. Just joined up and looking forward to lots of things!!!

Take care and have a wonderful day...

Thanks

Oh hi, I don't know what I'm doing but I love emulators! cheers!!

Thanks

Woah what a massive thread/ Hi guys

What can i say im a 29 year old man now, when was a boy i though i would outgrow this gaming obsession. I taught myself web development and though it took much of my time , it kinda made me think of its part in gaming. Thus i starting hunting for mods to older games , like mount and blade mods and total war mods , counterstrike mods...... I then also because of graphic design started tinkering with 3d modelling , this was due to a online game called toribash.... i know play games more than when i was younger.... the world has a problem.

I have now almost come full circle

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I'm Danielle Otaka and next week on my birthday I'm gonna start a video game review show. Think of it as Game Grumps but with more of a review angle, and it's a fifteen year old girl speaking her mind on things.
    Holy dapperdoodles! You found me!
    The Danielle Otaka Show and other goodies: http://www.twitch.tv./danielleotaka

Thanks
    EP Points

Hello all, I look forward to contributing all that I can. My current gaming goals are:
    -4 Gamecubes with GB Player
    -4 Solderless GC Chips
    -3 GCN GBA Adapters

-Preserve the best Nintendo and Sega Games in digital format.

Currently, I have a Wii soft modded with all the fixins

Previously had a ds lite with an edge card.

Cheers from Canada!

Thanks
    EP Points

Default Newbie

Hi there!
    Long-time visitor of EP and finally decided to join the forum.
    I first came for the games - how surprising! - and kept visiting for all the retro goodies (games, magazines, etc.).
    See you around.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Unhappy On "Danielle Otaka vs. The Game"...

I said it would be out September 27th, right? Well, I lied. I recorded TWO HOURS of me playing Kirby Super Star and it takes up WAY too much space on my hard drive, plus the mic sucks. I ultimately decided NOT to upload this video, as it needs edits anyway, and besides, Game Grumps played Kirby Super Star as their first game. I'm gonna put out a much shorter video of me playing StarFox 64 instead. Consider the Kirby Super Star video the "pilot".
    Holy dapperdoodles! You found me!
    The Danielle Otaka Show and other goodies: http://www.twitch.tv./danielleotaka

Thanks

I've been coming here so long, I don't remember how long the website has been open. I had ... at least two accounts. I figured, maybe after a decade or so of lurking I should come out, and tell all the lovely people sharing the goodness of the "internets" that I thank them verily for it.

Not to mention, from a practical perspective, you can learn so much from emulators if you are a programmer/developer. Even as a hobbyist!

It's also funny (sort of anyways) that all the major companies are now using their own emulation! I never thought emulation would be so popular, but now it's much more than just people interested in playing old games, or people leeching off the FTP server(Yes, I have been around that long), it is also about people learning new skills, challenging themselves to come up with solutions, etc. For me though, the biggest draw is preservation of obsolete systems and their media. I'm also interested in things like emulating various accessories, and online services/other functionality. I also think at least a small handful of skillful engineers may have benefited from their contributions in the emulation community, though I'm sure it's pretty thankless. Anyways, thanks for having me!

And just in case for some reason I forget otherwise, thanks for the contributions that so many people have made! It has made possible the preservation of an entire culture and industry, and should not be dismissed as purely piracy. I'll save the verdict on my opinions concerning that. LOL
    Last edited by toasterhed; 3rd-October-2017 at 19:46.

Thanks
    EP Points

Smile I am a newbie cheez.

Hello,

I am a newbie cheez.

--- sent me over this way. Says I might find some ROM packs put together by Smokemonster.

Repeat.

I am a newbie cheez.
    Last edited by Cookie Monster; 4th-October-2017 at 23:59. Reason: reference to site edited

Thanks
    EP Points

Thanks for moving my post. I dont know how I missed this thread. I was looking for it before I posted. To make an introduction.

Elmdor Rizer is offline Official Chronicler of EP
    Unofficial Chronicler of your underwear drawer
    Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by toasterhed View Post
    I've been coming here so long, I don't remember how long the website has been open. I had ... at least two accounts. I figured, maybe after a decade or so of lurking I should come out, and tell all the lovely people sharing the goodness of the "internets" that I thank them verily for it.

Not to mention, from a practical perspective, you can learn so much from emulators if you are a programmer/developer. Even as a hobbyist!

It's also funny (sort of anyways) that all the major companies are now using their own emulation! I never thought emulation would be so popular, but now it's much more than just people interested in playing old games, or people leeching off the FTP server(Yes, I have been around that long), it is also about people learning new skills, challenging themselves to come up with solutions, etc. For me though, the biggest draw is preservation of obsolete systems and their media. I'm also interested in things like emulating various accessories, and online services/other functionality. I also think at least a small handful of skillful engineers may have benefited from their contributions in the emulation community, though I'm sure it's pretty thankless. Anyways, thanks for having me!

And just in case for some reason I forget otherwise, thanks for the contributions that so many people have made! It has made possible the preservation of an entire culture and industry, and should not be dismissed as purely piracy. I'll save the verdict on my opinions concerning that. LOL
    You should post every day.

Thanks!

Michael Ballack, he scores free-kicks.
    He's got black hair, and he's german.
    Michael Ballack, trains in paddocks.
    in his spare time, HE FARMS HADDOCKS!
    Watch me play Super C, guys!!

Elmdor Rizer is offline Official Chronicler of EP
    Unofficial Chronicler of your underwear drawer
    Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by toasterhed View Post

Thanks!

Edit: also, you're welcome.

Michael Ballack, he scores free-kicks.
    He's got black hair, and he's german.
    Michael Ballack, trains in paddocks.
    in his spare time, HE FARMS HADDOCKS!
    Watch me play Super C, guys!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Elmdor Rizer View Post

Thanks!

Edit: also, you're welcome.
    You're welcome! It's good to be back.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar29 View Post
    Woah what a massive thread/ Hi guys

What can i say im a 29 year old man now, when was a boy i though i would outgrow this gaming obsession. I taught myself web development and though it took much of my time , it kinda made me think of its part in gaming. Thus i starting hunting for mods to older games , like mount and blade mods and total war mods , counterstrike mods...... I then also because of graphic design started tinkering with 3d modelling , this was due to a online game called toribash.... i know play games more than when i was younger.... the world has a problem.

I have now almost come full circle
    I'm about 29 now, too man~ Been playing games my whole life~

I used to frequent/ lurk old VG forums under Sakaia, SakaiaWoods, etc~~ (I can't believe there's no FFAlpha forums anymore! Among many others...)

These days I find myself sobering up and having more and more energy at-hand... yet all my old buddies are off doing their own stuff, and I have no one to share the nerd-love with. Even new cats I meet in-person these days are just too much to deal with, in-person; I just don't like meeting new people, right now!

Thus I try out a new forum- oh Gawd, I hope there's some oldschool cats here~! This seems like it'd be the place! And low'd knows I been an Emuparadise junkie since even before romnation went into the dumps!

Hmu any way you like; I should have the games I'm playing in my signature, but I dare any to challenge the breadth of my skillzorz/experience! Just name something and I'll drift in nostalgia so long you can buff your Sunstones with my polish! Much love <3

Thanks

I just joined here

I was typing fast not knowing I missed a Letter

Can a admin change my name to MarioMania