Page 281 of 284 FirstFirst ... 181231271276277278279280281282283284 LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,215 of 4260

Thread: Introductions and Farewells Thread

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Hey Dill! I already saw you on Discord but let us know if you want to recover your old account

Thanks
    EP Points

Well, i'm pretty new in EP forums, so better i introduce myself.

I googled into emuparadise since coolrom got worse from time to time, but i only got into the EP community since the roms and stuff in the site got blocked.

That's how i entered EP's discord server (Discord is a chatting program). I started to chat there and after a while, got friends around there. Then, because the discord chatting was so good, i decided to try the forums too, but i knew of it since i was downloading stuff from the normal website, but only registered and participated into the forums after having some experience in discord.

Here i am now.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Glad to see you decided to join the forums as well Berry!

Thanks

Let me introduce myself.

I used to be here pretty frequently about a decade ago. Even remember some sort of data loss at some point in time where a ton of posts vanished, including many of mine, if I'm not mistaken. I used to be over at another now-dead forum called SNESoRama literally every day posting. I didn't even realize I ever used this username here. I thought I went by BrockLobster everywhere, but I suppose not. Or maybe I changed it at some point. I can't remember. But I remember several names here. Please, tell me some of my old buddies remember who I am. If not, I'm introducing myself again. Hello!
    Last edited by Necrovarium; 19th-May-2019 at 05:24.

Thanks
    Thanked 13,302 Times in 1,165 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Necrovarium View Post
    I thought I went by BrockLobster everywhere, but I suppose not.
    That name is familiar to me (although I don't recall exactly from where), so perhaps you did use it here. I do think one of the rollbacks landed people back on usernames they were randomly using for Halloween, so that could be a thing.
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here

Thanks
    EP Points

Let me introduce myself.

I used to be here pretty frequently about a decade ago. Even remember some sort of data loss at some point in time where a ton of posts vanished, including many of mine, if I'm not mistaken. I used to be over at another now-dead forum called SNESoRama literally every day posting. I didn't even realize I ever used this username here. I thought I went by BrockLobster everywhere, but I suppose not. Or maybe I changed it at some point. I can't remember. But I remember several names here. Please, tell me some of my old buddies remember who I am. If not, I'm introducing myself again. Hello!
    There was a huge rollback towards the end of 2010 and a year or 2 of posts were lost. Most likely I was using a Halloween name at the time of the crash. But I do remember you vaguely with this username.

Oh and Hello!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,575 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Let me introduce myself.

I remember the name BrockLobster, possibly from SoR but I wasn't there long

Spoiler warning:

Jackhammer is offline Administrator
    Stroke The Goat
    ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,268 Times in 270 Posts
    EP Points

Let me introduce myself.

I remember the name BrockLobster, but not the one you're using now.

Thanks

Actually, I think I sent a message out to you specifically when I got it changed over. There was a Mexican death metal band that I liked. Might actually have you switch me back over if I end up frequenting.

I didn't post here long after I made the switch to this one, though. I can see this place and the main site has gotten the banhammer on "content". Luckily I just about got the entire site before that happened.

I ended up finding an old system backup with a ton of screenshots of my old passwords and the sites they went to, found the URLs to underdressed and its backup forum, then found a user over there recommend where to move to, made an account there, then thought to see if anyone was over here. I was curious about who still survived.

I bounced back and forth at sor after its brief revival as it attempted to rebuild. I don't remember the impetus for its actual closure, but I believe a user from the told me so!e stuff about it, but that was... 2012? There seems to be a few people I remember here.deadlegion, Jackhammer, Dill with a plethora of conspiracy theories about things. If you read this, Dill, sorry to hear about your health. I hope there may be some turnaround yet.
    I don't see marcio1986, no Vamp, no FaWzY. LeftyGuitar is here somewhere.
    Last edited by Necrovarium; 19th-May-2019 at 12:41.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,575 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Actually, I think I sent a message out to you specifically when I got it changed over. There was a Mexican death metal band that I liked. Might actually have you switch me back over if I end up frequenting.

I didn't post here long after I made the switch to this one, though. I can see this place and the main site has gotten the banhammer on "content". Luckily I just about got the entire site before that happened.

I ended up finding an old system backup with a ton of screenshots of my old passwords and the sites they went to, found the URLs to underdressed and its backup forum, then found a user over there recommend where to move to, made an account there, then thought to see if anyone was over here. I was curious about who still survived.

I bounced back and forth at sor after its brief revival as it attempted to rebuild. I don't remember the impetus for its actual closure, but I believe a user from the told me so!e stuff about it, but that was... 2012? There seems to be a few people I remember here.deadlegion, Jackhammer, Dill with a plethora of conspiracy theories about things. If you read this, Dill, sorry to hear about your health. I hope there may be some turnaround yet.
    I don't see marcio1986, no Vamp, no FaWzY. LeftyGuitar is here somewhere.
    There are still forums uploads (active ones) but yeah there are still old threads with dead links that haven't been cleaned out yet. Some more recent systems can't be shared at all, and there even some ninty guides that aren't allowed.

Edit:
    This is the current hangout (chat) thread for the forums, Dill has posted recently:
    https://www.epforums.org/showthread....ou-are-reviled

Spoiler warning:

Thanks

I appreciate the heads-up. I was thinking about wandering over that way.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dill the Grey View Post
    What ever happened to Dill? You may ask? I'm not doing well at all health-wise these days and might kick the bucket, so I thought before I take a dirtnap I'd greet y'all in case I begin pushing up daisies all of the sudden. Many of of you might remember me from Snesorama and a few other sites I coded. Hello Jack, if you're still around because it's been years since I've posted here at EP. And hi everyone else too numerous to list.
    Hey, Dill good to see you. Remember me? I hope your health problems will get better I had reunited with Guillotina and Mogwai recently kept contacts with vampy for sometime but sadly lost it. Hope your health gets better!
    “Fantasy is hardly an escape from reality. It's a way of understanding it.”
    ― Lloyd Alexander

Thanks

Hi, guess i’m new here. I’ve been on the forums before, known as Shadow. But now it’s Ceubi (like Q-bee). My real name is Huib, i’m 30 years young and living in the Netherlands.

Hopefully i will meet a lot of nice new people here, soo cheers too that.

Thanks

hey all, nice to be here. See y'all around the forums

Thanks

Hey I just joined yesterday and I'm honestly in tears with how thorough the catalogue here is.
    Anywhoozle, I'm John and I'm a graphic designer and video game fan.