Page 197 of 284 FirstFirst ... 97147187192193194195196197198199200201202207247 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,955 of 4260

Thread: Introductions and Farewells Thread

Elmdor Rizer is offline Official Chronicler of EP
    Unofficial Chronicler of your underwear drawer
    Thanks
    EP Points

Eh, por que guapos español siempre con el jaja pero no haha? Es loco, sí señor.

Michael Ballack, he scores free-kicks.
    He's got black hair, and he's german.
    Michael Ballack, trains in paddocks.
    in his spare time, HE FARMS HADDOCKS!
    Watch me play Super C, guys!!

Thanks

Hello everyone. I'm obviously new to the forums and I just thought I'd introduce myself. I play games a lot, mostly Nintendo related but I do branch out sometimes. It's nice to meet everyone here. I do let's plays on youtube. You can see what I'm doing by looking at my sig. So hello guys and I'll see you around!
    Let's Plays with darkburstcanon!

Let's Plays in progress: Metroid Prime 2: Echoes | Okami | Super Paper Mario

Let's Plays completed: Kirby 64 The Crystal Shards | Kirby's Return to Dream Land | Metroid Prime | Super Mario Galaxy | Yoshi's Island

Thanks

Hey everyone.
    I joined a few months ago, but haven't had time to get really acquainted with this forum, which at first glance seems like a lot to take in.
    But now I've lost my job so I'm getting back into gaming, and I thought it would be a good time to dig deeper into this forum.
    Anyway, since childhood I've mostly played PC-games, and it wasn't until the last 4 or 5 years that I realized what a huge chunk of gaming I had missed out on.
    So now I'm reeling in those lost gaming moments, playing N64, xbox and GameCube right now, and hoping to find a second hand PS2 sometime soon as some of the exclusives on that one look amazing.

So yeah, looking forward to spending more time on this forum and discussing games and everything related to them.
    "As a case can be seen from many different angles, I would like to ask the members of the court to sit in a circle."
    "A synonym is a word you can use when you don't know how to spell the one you thought of first"

- Storm P.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by kimchisalad View Post
    Hello everyone. I'm obviously new to the forums and I just thought I'd introduce myself. I play games a lot, mostly Nintendo related but I do branch out sometimes. It's nice to meet everyone here. I do let's plays on youtube. You can see what I'm doing by looking at my sig. So hello guys and I'll see you around!
    we have a lets play section here all you do is title your thread hit the video link at the top right and post the url to your youtube video heres the link to our lets play section

http://www.epforums.org/forumdisplay...ise-Let-s-Play
    Quote Originally Posted by Aswan View Post
    Hey everyone.
    I joined a few months ago, but haven't had time to get really acquainted with this forum, which at first glance seems like a lot to take in.
    But now I've lost my job so I'm getting back into gaming, and I thought it would be a good time to dig deeper into this forum.
    Anyway, since childhood I've mostly played PC-games, and it wasn't until the last 4 or 5 years that I realized what a huge chunk of gaming I had missed out on.
    So now I'm reeling in those lost gaming moments, playing N64, xbox and GameCube right now, and hoping to find a second hand PS2 sometime soon as some of the exclusives on that one look amazing.

So yeah, looking forward to spending more time on this forum and discussing games and everything related to them.
    It does seem like a lot to take in but it is really simple once you get the hang of it
    and welcome both of you to the forums if you would like game suggestions try here.

http://www.epforums.org/showthread.p...suggest+a+game

There is a difference between ignorance and stupidity ignorant people can be taught
    stupid people need to be shot.

Thanks

Default Hi all

Hi all

Supreme Warrior Guest

Before this thread gets locked may i please direct you to the proper thread,

http://www.epforums.org/showthread.p...18#post1410918

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Supreme Warrior View Post
    Before this thread gets locked may i please direct you to the proper thread,

http://www.epforums.org/showthread.p...18#post1410918
    Threads don't get deleted they get merged with the correct thread. Get it right before backseat moderating.

Pickles is offline dagnabbit! These dad-gum kids and their new-fangled gizzy-moes!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno. View Post
    Threads don't get deleted they get merged with the correct thread. Get it right before backseat moderating.

Welcome all you new people. Being all new and shit.

Supreme Warrior Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno. View Post
    At least im not in the front seat, il leave the driving to you while I take it easy

Thanks

Hey there everyone I'm wildwolf I joined up a few days ago forgot to introduce myself, but anyways hope to see you people around EP.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,801 Times in 288 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by wildwolf View Post
    Hey there everyone I'm wildwolf I joined up a few days ago forgot to introduce myself, but anyways hope to see you people around EP.
    Welcome to EP.

Enjoy your stay and don't let the 4th Reich of America and it's SOPA-Macht catch you

Don' worry, it won't hurt... that much!

Thanks

Hello !
    My name is Phil. I play games on my xbox 360. I like racing games but I can play everything good.

Thanks

Welcome, hope you enjoy the Forum.

Supreme Warrior Guest

Well guys its been fun, I just sent in my Deletion notice, Il still talk to the regulars on IMs .

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Lol forreal?